Completed Ghost MV1 Bundle - Sold for $200

kiddvudu2

$200 shipped in USA - (O.B.O). I am not extremely familiar with shipping things outside of USA, so I'll have to determine how and what the cost is if it will leave US.

Includes:

1 - MV1 Satin Silver

1 - MV1 Nickel

4 - Batteries

5 - Complete mouthpieces

3 - Crucible dispensers

26 - Crucibles (2 not in picture b/c they are in ISO soak at the moment)

27 - Crucible lids (oops)

6 - Concentrate pads (never used)

1 - Fast charger + 120v & DC cable (not in picture b/c it's in my camper which is in for service at the moment)

1 - Pick tool

I'm the original owner of both of these units. The Nickle was purchased from PuffItUp in early April of this year when Ghost went under. I bought it as a spare to my working Satin Silver which was purchased in late November 2019. These both work without issue.

The only blemish I'd point out is that the Satin Silver's fire button is softer than it was originally. I completely disassembled it (and posted a bunch of pics at FC early in 2020) because it was starting to stick a little. There were no broken parts, so I just cleaned it up nice and reassembled it. It made it hasn't stuck since, but it is noticeably softer than the Nickel MV1. This being said, I use the SS as the primary and have saved the Nickel in case of a failure. I've used the Nickel unit several times, but never for more than a couple days b4 switching back to the SS.

Batteries seem fine to me, but the way I use them wouldn't give me a great indicator if they are losing life or not. After each session I plug the battery in, and if the red charge light comes on, I leave it to charge and swap to a fully charged pack.

Peese!PXL_20201211_131724028.jpgPXL_20201211_131803467.jpgPXL_20201211_131844091.jpgPXL_20201211_131833578.jpg

Last edited:
kiddvudu2,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom