Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

bobo305

I think most peeps are missing the point about the vc and this vape in particular. to me, it doesn't even matter whether it's great or average or terrible. my point was, and is, the vc was the best on youtube, honest, IMPARTIAL reviews. he threw it all away with the ghost vape and the air-xs vape as well. he obviously lowered his standards and his judgement to make money. that's fine if you start out that way but he didn't. the parts in the video of the ghost where he's spinning, falling over, shaking his head, and staring at the vape is freakin hilarious. how anyone who has watched his videos from the past can't get this is beyond me. and they get pissed if you mention his obvious conflicts of interests. you can't start off being open and honest, then get sleazy, and expect peeps not to notice. excepting of course his blind followers. it is like a cult to them. it's pretty funny actually.

Icon13

Serial Vapist
Case in point...david8613 and Icon13 are 2 of vape critic's sycophants...always skewing and twisting people's words around cuz they can't handle any constructive criticism.

Hey guys, mind crawling back up vape critic's butt and telling me what he had for dinner?

Sheesh....

Putting words into other people's mouths, eh? That's funny because if you read my post I didn't mention anything that anybody else said.

And if you read many of the previous comments you will see they are not constructive criticism. They are just negative opinions by negative people who have never even tried the product. Try it first, that was my point. It is not constructive criticism if you have never used it.

Your post got a point because you directed insults at specific members. My post was directed at the negative posts towards the ghost. I wasn't singling anybody out but just commenting on the general feel of the thread. You don't understand that then...

I'm just kidding. But that doesn't honestly offend you?

Stu, if he wants to call me a sycophant I can live with that because it would take a complete sociopath to do so in the first place. Have a great day everybody.

If it hits like that and is true convection, I'm in. It would seem to be the handheld Evolutions VII. That is what I always ever really wanted anyways.

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE: It would appear there is a shower in the background of this video indicating that he is in the bathroom. That would mean he's probably sitting on the toilet while hitting the Vape. Stay classy, Vape Critic. :lol:

Modnote: Warning point issued for breaking our "Be Nice" rule

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It is not constructive criticism if you have never used it.
I disagree. You can be critical of the design without using it. No one is arguing about performance since no one has one yet.

Stu, if he wants to call me a sycophant I can live with that because it would take a complete sociopath to do so in the first place. Have a great day everybody.
Implying that another member is a sociopath - even though indirectly - has earned you a warning point here. I gave you the benefit of the doubt earlier, but warned you that further insulting comments would lead to a reprimand here.

:peace:

SpudBob

Ill admit I am intrigued by the Ghost Vape. I, almost, got a chance to see one up close and personal but didn't know they, GhostVape was in my town until the next day. They had already moved on to Bend. So I, too went to VC site and saw his first Video. I, too, thought Bud was a bit over zealous with his review but figured he might just be excited about a new product. Then I went to Ghosts website. I, immediately, searched hard for ANY info on warranties. Nada! Thought that was weird! You would think that was one of the first things most people would want to know. I also read that you had to put a deposit, full price, on the unit before they even have one to sell. THIS I DID NOT LIKE, though, GrassHopper does the same So!!! Then saw Buds next video's and really thought he was hard selling the unit.That, to me, was out of character for him. It seemed forced. Like he had a vested interest in it. Creeped me a bit. For me a vape this shrouded in mystery is NOT for me now anyways. Ill reserve my judgement, like most here, until its been out for a while.

SpudBob,

Stormsend

Ill admit I am intrigued by the Ghost Vape. I, almost, got a chance to see one up close and personal but didn't know they, GhostVape was in my town until the next day. They had already moved on to Bend. So I, too went to VC site and saw his first Video. I, too, thought Bud was a bit over zealous with his review but figured he might just be excited about a new product. Then I went to Ghosts website. I, immediately, searched hard for ANY info on warranties. Nada! Thought that was weird! You would think that was one of the first things most people would want to know. I also read that you had to put a deposit, full price, on the unit before they even have one to sell. THIS I DID NOT LIKE, though, GrassHopper does the same So!!! Then saw Buds next video's and really thought he was hard selling the unit.That, to me, was out of character for him. It seemed forced. Like he had a vested interest in it. Creeped me a bit. For me a vape this shrouded in mystery is NOT for me now anyways. Ill reserve my judgement, like most here, until its been out for a while.
This is untrue, there website is not taking any deposits. What your saying is 100% false

SpudBob

Ill double check but I'm pretty sure thats what it say in the fine print. Under the FEES section of the fine print it says $$$ taken at time of order. To me that means when you make the order, whether they have a unit for you or not like GH does, they take your $$$. Now you can, before shipment, request a refund like I did from GH and received it no problem but this is a new company so I don't know how long/hard it would be. Anyway I, personally, don't order items not in stock. No back/pre orders for me. Thats just the way I roll.

Last edited:
SpudBob,

frank grimes

I second that.

Not the deposit part but the part about the vids.

frank grimes,

Stormsend

Ill double check but I'm pretty sure thats what it say in the fine print. Under the FEES section of the fine print it says $$$ taken at time of order. To me that means when you make the order, whether they have a unit for you or not like GH does, they take your $$$. Now you can, before shipment, request a refund like I did from GH and received it no problem but this is a new company so I don't know how long/hard it would be. Anyway I, personally, don't order items not in stock. No back/pre orders for me. Thats just the way I roll.
You can check but it's not there

Stormsend,

skyvaper

I thought my VAS was in check until I came across this. I need to know two things.
1. What is the warranty?
2. What are the details of how you are able to turn the device off remotely if lost or stolen? (I wish this was not even a "feature")

I hope Ghost releases the warranty info soon and maybe VC talks to my paranoid potential privacy violation turn my vape off feature.

Stormsend

I thought my VAS was in check until I came across this. I need to know two things.
1. What is the warranty?
2. What are the details of how you are able to turn the device off remotely if lost or stolen? (I wish this was not even a "feature")

I hope Ghost releases the warranty info soon and maybe VC talks to my paranoid potential privacy violation turn my vape off feature.
I didn't hear about that turning off the device remotely if stolen. Why is this even a feature. I wish these high tech Bluetooth etc functions would stay off vapes. They really don't need to be there.

skyvaper

I didn't hear about that turning off the device remotely if stolen. Why is this even a feature. I wish these high tech Bluetooth etc functions would stay off vapes. They really don't need to be there.
I was looking at the features on the site and came across that. They should just put a display on the bottom. I agree they need to stop using Bluetooth features.

frank grimes

I totally agree. I love tech but I love my privacy too. Even on my iPhone, I don't turn on the find my phone feature in fear of someone trying to track me. Having that feature on the phone is one thing but having it a vape? That's overkill. Call me a conspiracy theorist but I bet they also track your usage habits too...

frank grimes,
Reactions: Summer

SpudBob

FEES

All payment is taken in United States Dollars. Payment is taken at time of order. We accept all major credit and debit cards as listed on the website. You may choose to reduce the cost of your order by using any credits allocated to your user account or you may choose to leave these on your account for future use.[1] For all charges or deposits for any products ordered by you on or through the website, Ghost or its vendors or agents will bill your bank card or alternative payment method offered by Ghost and you agree to pay all such charges or deposits. When you provide bank card information, account numbers or other information necessary to facilitate payment to us or our vendors, you represent to us that you are the authorized user of the bank card that is used to pay for the products. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse Ghost and its vendors or agents for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses. You are responsible for purchase of, and payment of charges for, all Internet access services and telecommunications services needed for use of the website

This is what I was referring to. It says PAYMENT TAKEN AT TIME OF ORDER. not at time of shipping. Now if that means something else than bad on me, but it looks like you are billed when you order.

SpudBob,

eaglesgift

FEES

All payment is taken in United States Dollars. Payment is taken at time of order. We accept all major credit and debit cards as listed on the website. You may choose to reduce the cost of your order by using any credits allocated to your user account or you may choose to leave these on your account for future use.[1] For all charges or deposits for any products ordered by you on or through the website, Ghost or its vendors or agents will bill your bank card or alternative payment method offered by Ghost and you agree to pay all such charges or deposits. When you provide bank card information, account numbers or other information necessary to facilitate payment to us or our vendors, you represent to us that you are the authorized user of the bank card that is used to pay for the products. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse Ghost and its vendors or agents for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses. You are responsible for purchase of, and payment of charges for, all Internet access services and telecommunications services needed for use of the website

This is what I was referring to. It says PAYMENT TAKEN AT TIME OF ORDER. not at time of shipping. Now if that means something else than bad on me, but it looks like you are billed when you order.

You can't order the vape yet. What they are doing now is registering interested parties to establish a fulfillment sequence once the vapes can be ordered. Personally I am not interested in the damn vape - but even I know this.

Stormsend

FEES

You cannot place an order yet though...

SpudBob

I never insinuated that you could. I read the web page too. I simply stated that when you make your order they take the money out of your account. WHEN they ship it to you is another issue. Most reputable sites don't bill you till it ships.

Stormsend

I never insinuated that you could. I read the web page too. I simply stated that when you make your order they take the money out of your account. WHEN they ship it to you is another issue. Most reputable sites don't bill you till it ships.
You said it right here in the previous post that I copy and pasted

Last edited by a moderator:

SpudBob

What I said is not what you thought I meant. Look if you want to put your $$$ out there go for it. Ive got a free Boundless Tera coming anyway!

SpudBob,
Top Bottom