Fury II vs Grashopper

ZinasCurry

Greetings dear community of FC, first of all I apologize for the possible orthographic or grammatical errors, I am Spanish and I do great part of this text with the google translator.

I have in mind to buy a Fury 2 or a Grasshopper.
I would like you to tell me how long the battery and charging time of each of the two lasts. I also want to know with what you would be in general terms.

They are for a friend who is going to buy his first vaporizer, he will buy it together with a Vapcap M.

Currently in Vaposhop.es have a price of:
Fury2: € 100
Grashopper Steel: € 130
Grashopper Titanium: € 150

Thank you.

Squiby

Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place!

I don't own a Grasshopper, but I've read the thread on this forum. It is filled with unhappy customers with complaints of poor customer service and unreliable performance. When the Grasshopper works, it is apparently heaven on Earth. But it's performance is short lived. Your friend would be faced with shipping his Grasshopper back to the States, on his dime, for endless repairs. This is not an experience I would wish for someone being introduced to vaporizing. My advice is to stay clear of the Grasshopper and Hopper Labs.

Here is the Grasshopper thread. Read a few pages to get a feel for this device's reliability and the company's customer service.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-grasshopper.18482/page-893#post-1333496

On the contrary, any Dynavap model from the inexpensive M to the ti tipped models to the top of the line Omnivap are all reliable, efficient vaporizers. These vapes are attractive and the outter midsection can be dressed up through Dynavaps stock pieces or a number of after market suppliers. They can be stunningly beautiful. Vapcaps are solidly built and have a genius design. They are simple and easy to use and clean. They can be heated with just about any heat source. The inventor and owner of the company offers the best customer service I have ever experienced and is a kind and generous person. It feels good to do business with him. Vapcaps will still work off grid or when the lights to out. They will last a lifetime.

Read a few pages out of the Vapcap thread.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-1572

justcametomind

Be sure to add coupon code VAPOBUST2018 so if you will purchase a new (non refurbished) vape to have the 10% off.
I have both. Both have very similar use.
I ended up using Fury 2 all of the time. I had already plenty battery packs to reload it. GH batteries are expensive and short lived.
I needed an RMA on both the GH and F2, and asked help with the GH a couple of times prior to that (battery issues). I got asked plenty of times, almost every time I needed help on the GH, if I had enough of it and liked to have some different vaporizer in exchange.
They are both easy to load a bowl on the go, fast to go to temp (almost immediate w/ GH), flavor could be better on both. Top tier vape like S&B ones taste better.
If it's your 1st vape you could be fine with the Fury 2. 10% off it's 89€.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
A Fury 2 and Vapcap M are a great pair to get into the vaping world.

As @Squiby mentioned, the Grasshopper is just too unreliable for a newcomer.
On the other hand, the Fury 2 is a very easy, very reliable vape.

Your friend will be very happy with the combo.

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
very different products imo
Are you talking about the Fury and the Vapcap? If so, then I totally agree and that’s why it’s a great combo. The Fury is super easy to use and maintain efficient with good flavor but limited battery life.
The VC takes a little technique and butane (or IH) but has great flavor, super efficiency and will never die.

Are you talking about the Fury and the Vapcap? If so, then I totally agree and that’s why it’s a great combo. The Fury is super easy to use and maintain efficient with good flavor but limited battery life.
The VC takes a little technique and butane (or IH) but has great flavor, super efficiency and will never die.
Sorry I meant GH and Fury 2. I agree that a vapcap and a Fury 2 would be a great combo. In fact next time I travel that would be my combo of choice.

Mr. Gweilo 420,
Reactions: Moses Baca

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Anyone mention Fury 2 and VapCap yet? ;)

I'm new to the vaping world. That's where I started after much research. :tup:

Moses Baca,
Reactions: bossman
Top Bottom