FT: Mobius Reti Clear Bubbler

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Hey everyone,
I'm looking to trade my möbius reti bubbler for something new.
It doesn't see much use since I grabbed the matrix bubbler.
This is the clear version of the bubbler - its a bit bigger than the ion version, and has more volume overall.
I'm the first owner of the bubbler (I picked it up from alt) and I've babied it since I got it. There are no nicks or imperfections that I've noticed.

Ideally I'm looking to trade straight for an ion matrix bubbler, or one of those new matrix disc diffused bubblers/a stereo matrix (plus some cash or others on my part)
But I'm open to other glass/vapes, so hit me up. (EDIT: I'm primarily interested in glass though)

I'm not home for the weekend, so I'll post pics on Sunday night.
Check out the thread "it's a bubbler bonanza" in the glass section for some pics and vids of it until then.

For shipping, I'm thinking I'll eat the shipping for my bubbler, you eat the shipping on your piece. I'm happy to eat the PayPal fees if I need to throw in some cash.

:peace:

EDIT:

Frederick McGuire,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I would have to check when I get home, ALT took the clear reti off the site, I believe it's roughly 8' to the top of the can, 11.5' to the top of the mouthpiece.
I'll make sure to snap a pic with a measuring tape when I put the pics up tomorrow.

Unless im mistaken about the mobius bubblers, If it has a hollow, "bell" shaped foot, it's the clear bubbler, if it has a base similar to a straight tube, it's the ion.

Mine is the clear bubbler.

I hope that helps.

Frederick McGuire,
Hi, I'd be willing to trade a brand new Bocote wood HI (when it comes, been waiting 2 months) for your reti. Or possibly a Ghost bubbler w/ cash. Get back to me.

SteveBacho,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Ive got my 24inch beaker bottom tripple tree percs, an eq, ssv vapor tamer, lets trade some stuff!?

Xchadb,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Thanks for the interest,
Xchad, I'm not really after anything taller than 12-14' tall, and I've got an EQ, ssv, and 2 ols style vapor tamers :lol:
Steve, I'm on the HI waiting list, and I'm pretty sure I'm getting close to my turn, so no thanks for the HI, got any pics of the ghost bubbler? (its probably better to do that by pm)

Frederick McGuire,
Top Bottom