FS: Purple Days Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I just thought you should mention this too:

baurman said:
Something that's fucked up about the Purple Days Vaporizer is that after leaving it on for a few months the HEAT EXCHANGER starts to sink in!! What's up with dat?! I've really had my eye on the Toasty Top though.. I think that might be replacing my Purple Days very soon. The PD seems Inferior to the Toasty Top.

OhTheAgony,

baurman

According to the responses in that thread, that's from normal use and it happens to every PD in time. I'm not too fond with Log vapes anymore since Tom has left, which is why I'm selling it. You don't have to buy my PD, but I'm sure someone who has been wanting a Purple Days will want to take it off my hands, which is why I am making it available for sale. I'm in no rush to sell. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, but nice try trying to start shit here. :rolleyes:

baurman,
I severely doubt that was OTA's intention. He's just trying to watch out for others, not submarine you.

My Supreme has a small crack in it, which I've illustrated on the forum. If I were to sell it on the forum without mentioning or picturing it, then I wouldn't be offended if someone pointed it out.

Also, to anyone interested, I understand you can gently tap the heat exchanger back into place with a hammer, and it'll stay solid for a few days/weeks before it rattles again. My PD rattled like a dead lightbulb and still worked like a champ.

charliedontsurf,

baurman

Yes, same here. It rattles when you shake it but it's due to the heat exchanger, but I have never had ANY performance issues and getting the job done. I normally use a 250ml and it milks very nice. These vapes are built very well & will probably be a good collector's item sometime in the future since you can't buy them anywhere. I have taken real good care of this vape, and it's all just normal wear and tear. I was loyal to Tom, but since he's gone; I feel like it's time for me to let someone else have a chance to enjoy the wonders of the Purple Days vaporizer.

baurman,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Like Charlie pointed out, I was just looking after the possible buyer's interested.

Perhaps you were going to inform them yourself, perhaps not. I just thought it should have been in the add, even if it is a simple fix and even if it had already been done.

OhTheAgony,

lwien

baurman said:
According to the responses in that thread, that's from normal use and it happens to every PD in time.

As I stated in my original response to the quote above, this is NOT true. My PD, about 3 years old now, on 24/7, does not experience this issue. My heat exchanger has not sunk in at all. Looking at the two indentations on the front of your PD, it looks like you may have dropped it which could cause this to happen.

So I have two issues with this post. One is that your statement above is false. Secondly, trying to sell a PD to this community without stating your issue with a heat exchanger that is sinking in and which you have stated in a previous post that it "seems very fragile now" and "It's so loose that it falls on one side" and "When I shake the PD, I hear all the mechanics on the inside" , but now that you want to sell it, you state, "There's absolutely nothing wrong with it" is also more than just a bit misleading for while it still may pump out vapor, I sure as hell wouldn't want to shell out 200 bucks for a vape in that kind of shape, especially if I didn't know about it before making the purchase.

So to Agony, thank you for watchin' out.

lwien,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
lwien said:
baurman said:
According to the responses in that thread, that's from normal use and it happens to every PD in time.

As I stated in my original response to the quote above, this is NOT true. My PD, about 3 years old now, on 24/7, does not experience this issue. My heat exchanger has not sunk in at all. Looking at the two indentations on the front of your PD, it looks like you may have dropped it which could cause this to happen.

So I have two issues with this post. One is that your statement above is false. Secondly, trying to sell a PD to this community without stating your issue with a heat exchanger that is sinking in is also misleading.

So to Agony, thank you for watchin' out.
Also a picture of the maim would be nice.. Share one if you have i wanna see how it looks when it happens.. never saw a pic of sinking .

Abysmal Vapor,

max

Out to lunch
Interesting that apparently nobody posting in this thread has read the Classified rules.