FS/FT: Limited Edition Walnut MFLB + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkrom

Great Scott!
I have a Walnut Magic Flight Launch Box that I got while they were doing a very rare run of those exotic woods. It is covered under warranty and everything is 100% functional and no damage of any kind, just typical use. This was not my first MFLB, so the screen is in better condition than most since I never had to use it to learn on and I never share my vapes with anyone. I am also including an Energizer 30 minute charger, 4 2450 mah batteries, and 4 2700 mah batteries. I have a long and a VERY short stem that I will include as well.

I am looking to either trade it + cash (on my end) for a Thermovape, or $100 shipped anywhere in the US for the whole package.

I will edit this post to add pictures as soon as I get out of work.

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I have the pictures but due to SOPA protests I can't upload to imgur until about 8pm. I didn't forget people.

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
camerazoom2012011812162.jpg

camerazoom2012011812174.jpg

Stems and screen will be cleaned properly before it ships out. Found an extra set of batteries and am including those as well.

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I had one offer for money order, and when I requested paypal that was apparently a deal breaker. I'm looking to sell this sooner than later if possible. Anyone interested?

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Lowered price to $100 to sell it faster. Not going any lower and I'd keep it for anything less than $100 so don't bother trying :p

darkrom,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I would consider this, but I honestly don't need (or want) any extra's. I have plenty of batteries, a C-9000 charger, and a power adapter. I really only need the box.

Vicki,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Sold to vicki. Re-reading the rules now to make sure I close this properly.

darkrom,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom