Forum lagging?

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Is it just me or is this forum running really slow the last couple of days?

Sometimes I have to wait minutes before a page is fully loaded or before a reply is posted, and sometimes it just hangs there loading without anything happening at all. Pretty frustrating if you just typed up a long and detailed post.

OhTheAgony,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I haven't noticed any slowness for a while now. There were a few days near the beginning of the switch over from the old software where I was having problems loading the site, but that has all cleared up. Perhaps it's your local cable company?

momofthegoons,

vape4life

Banned for life
If I wanna edit a post sometimes I honestly can't because it won't let me. And this is the only forum or website that runs like garbage on my iphone....slow as hell.

vape4life,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I haven't noticed any slowness for a while now. There were a few days near the beginning of the switch over from the old software where I was having problems loading the site, but that has all cleared up. Perhaps it's your local cable company?

I'm testing a different provider right now, this seems to fix it.

No idea why I didn't come up with the idea to try this first, before I made a thread about it though. Must be this damned Amnesia Haze I picked up the other day :lol: Thanks mom :tup:

Vape4Life; that does sound like the same problem I had. Perhaps you could you try your iphone via a different wifi channel to see if that fixes it?

OhTheAgony,

vape4life

Banned for life
Wifi is much more tolerable than on 3g, but still it's somewhat choppy. The "freezes" while editing don't happen very often.

vape4life,

turk

turk
....works great on a ipad....there were some issues when transfer occured, but that has abated...

turk,

vape4life

Banned for life
interesting, because on the iphone this is the ONLY website that causes me problems. i'll be getting the ipad3 shortly so i'm curious if it's just an incompatibility of scaling or whatnot.

vape4life,
Top Bottom