Forum help please

StickyShisha2

I've been with this forum for a lot of years, but I'm not computer savvy. Broken phone and lost passwords, who knew that a free email account deletes itself if it isn't checked for 6 months.
I don't have any private messages I need to get to or anything , but What I really miss is being able to click watched threads.
I understand that the moderator with authority to help me is away. But if I could get my watch thread list I would be happy.
Searching for Threads I've posted in doesn't find them all, because some of the threads I was following I hadn't posted in. Is there a shortcut anyone knows of, before I go through the time-consuming process of searching out and following all the threads I had before?

StickyShisha2,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I just click on the “Watched Thread” link at top of page. It shows up on most pages except when in a private chat.

2djnxhw.jpg

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Until @vtac comes back, you'll unfortunately be unable to access your old watched threads. When he returns I'll have him merge your accounts so you'll get access to your old watched threads again.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

:peace:

Vaporware

If no one has taken the email address since it was deleted, couldn’t you just recreate it?

If someone has taken it, you could ask them to forward you the message you need (I’m assuming you need to reset your password or something?) and then hopefully you can change your email address in account settings here.

It wouldn’t make sense to me if an email service deleted accounts after 6 months *and* locked up the names forever, so unless I’m missing something too it seems like there must be some way to get what you need.

Vaporware,
I'm not a user of Xenforo but mod privs usually allow a mod to 'CHANGE' the password on the OP's account. Then, PM the new password to the OP and he should be able to log into his old account.

No?

Hackerman,

Alexis

Until @vtac comes back, you'll unfortunately be unable to access your old watched threads. When he returns I'll have him merge your accounts so you'll get access to your old watched threads again.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

:peace:
Stu when he does eventually return, make sure you have the net up and ready to snag him good this time like a gaint cobweb.:goon:

Under no circumstances is he to be let out of sight until all future requirements and eventuallities are considered and the necessary arrangements have been made to keep FC from falling down a dark slippery hole.

Come on @vtac you have given us all something so special please return and try your best to make sure these events do not happen again, whatever your whereabouts. And a warm welcome back of course, I really hope you are doing good in life and that your travels have been fun.:tup:

Alexis,
Top Bottom