For Sale: Mobius Stemless Stereo Matrix 65mm Tube

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Putting this bad boy up for sale because I just got the penta disc on 4/20 and a new cat and am in need of the cash. I've been dabbing a lot more lately and the penta is perfect for that so I'm sadly deciding to part with this baby instead.

Looking to get 500 OBO + paypal fees + shipping. payed 480 for it from aqua.

hYmBLh.jpg

BmYawh.jpg

2016Eh.jpg

KRZWHh.jpg

XJTljh.jpg

aM55Q.jpg

MarcellusWiley,
Reactions: ichibaneye

darkrom

Great Scott!
Are you saying you are looking to get $20 more than you paid + shipping + paypal fees? Why is it worth more now?

darkrom,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
hey they are hard to find and in demand, also said or best offer and i need the cash so i mean if you want it just give me an offer.

MarcellusWiley,

fidget

hey they are hard to find and in demand, also said or best offer and i need the cash so i mean if you want it just give me an offer.
Great forum spirit shown !
My offer is $60 you pay postage to UK
You need the cash right?

fidget,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
I asked 20 dollars more than I payed for an extremely hard to find piece that I had to literally search aqua lab every day every couple of hours for. I guess I'm a huge asshole!! Haha I don't think any of you guys posts are meant for this thread anyway...you are supposed to post if you are interested not if you want to troll the price of the piece.

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I think the rules were updated recently- it says banter is allowed, though vape discussion is encouraged in the vaporizer threads instead. It also says something in there about just selling unused/unwanted items and not marking pieces up above retail value for a profit- more of a member service than a market place. Seems fair.

Carbon

These pipes confuse me. It appears as though it has two percs, but when I've seen them in use they appear to work more like other single chamber stemless pieces.

Carbon,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I would pay $20 extra, and was seriously considering it, although realistically I would refrain from buying it (financial reasons).

$20 or even $100 doesn't seem like too much of a mark up. It's super hard to find the piece.

If someone REALLY wants it - they can pay extra right? If no one is willing to pay extra..it will remain unsold...

sessnet,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
I think the rules were updated recently- it says banter is allowed, though vape discussion is encouraged in the vaporizer threads instead. It also says something in there about just selling unused/unwanted items and not marking pieces up above retail value for a profit- more of a member service than a market place. Seems fair.

Well darkrom's question is one thing but I mean fidget is pretty much just trolling the post. Either way I said "Or Best Offer" with a 20 dollar markup...people need to chill out!

@carbon its kind of two percs but it is still a single chamber piece. Its two of his matrix percs connected.

MarcellusWiley,

fidget

Apologies - just seems to me that asking the buyer to swallow the paypal and shipping is enough - adding an extra $20 on top for a used piece is taking the piss.

fidget,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Not at all, that is a fair price for that tube, I've seen 2 for close to that on BM recently.
It's common practice for a buyer to pay shipping generally, and asking th buyer to pay fees only means he's getting what he actually asks for.
Just my :2c:
-----
So this is the one with slits around the matrix percs? (I've seen one where it's solid glass around them)
I would think that that design would lower the functionality of the top perc, have you noticed anything like that when using it Marcellus?

Frederick McGuire,

Martin

Hey Marcellus, I live in Miami Fl. I am very interested in buying your mobius stereo matrix. Please send me a pm. If you don't live too far i'd be willing to pick it up. Thanks!

-Martin

Mod note: I have changed your message to having the OP send you a private message here on the forum. It is never a good idea to put personal information, such as your phone number up for public viewing!

my name is erl

I know where your mama parks your house!
i live in fl and am interested. shoot me a pm or something, i signed up here to post this message, so im not sure if you need 50 to pm like other sites

my name is erl,
Top Bottom