Flowepot b0 tempature

Aryeah

Vape Man
Hello,

I just purchased a new flowerpot b0 and am using a disorderly conduction mini pid controller. I am using the elev8r bull peice and running it through a double perk. I have my temp on 560f , but I still only get medium vapor and my avb is golden brown I cannot get the flower to turn a darker brown than that, even doing 4 rips. I am also using about .2 to .25 grams of flower.
Is it just my draw speed is off? I cannot get the vapor to any milky consistency or should I use a higher tempature to get the flower to become a darker avb? If a higher temp is what suggestions does anyone have?

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
All setups are different so there are no hard and fast rules for what temp is correct to use. You could certainly use a higher setpoint; I don't find draw speed to make an enormous difference w my B1.
What did make a huge difference was making the mechanical fit between the coil and the housing very tight; this drastically improves heat transfer and may allow much lower operating temps (in my case from ~650 to 485F). I also use the non-injector diffuser and keep my shovelhead preheated as explained by other members in the CH thread.

Top Bottom