First-timer looking for suggestions

likwid

First-time marijuana user and vaper looking for some suggestions and advice on which vape to start off with.

Being new to this, I'm looking for something that I can use with little herb if needed, as my tolerance will most likely be very low. I'll be using it mainly at home, typically with a sativa or hybrid blend during the day. Battery life is not extremely important either. I'd prefer something electronic, as I don't want to deal with torches and looking like I'm lighting up a crack pipe :) I'd like something higher end, but not extremely expensive, and have been looking at the Pax 2, Pax 3, Davinci IQ, Arizer Solo 2 and Flowermate Swift Pro.

likwid,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@likwid welcome to FC!
I have the Arizer Solo 2 myself and I love it. It is my favorite portable right now. I have had the Solo OG and the Arizer Air as well. The Solo 2 is a very well made and the battery will last you around 2 hours of use possible more in the beginning. The Solo is made so it can be used plugged in at the same time its charged. It is hard on the battery though.

It's easy to use and maintain. With the digital tempreture display you can choose the exact temp to vaporize at. You can choose the length of your session too. The most important part is the taste it gives your vapor, it's awesome. The price is resonalble too. You can buy one through Puffitup they are an FC sponsor and there's a link at the bottom of the page. Randy the owner will treat you right. Find out about a 10% discount for members. Good luck on your search.

I personally love a log vape. You always need a back up as well. You don't want to revert back to old habits.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

little maggie

If you're going to vape at home you might consider one of the logs: underdog, enano, woodscents, Hi. Some people have favorite logs but I have all of the US ones and they are all good. They last forever. I'd buy whatever is least expensive at the moment.

There are a couple of battery operated ones that are simple to use but less famous than the ones you mentioned. I only use a small amount at a time and these 2 are fine for this. One is now available on Puffit up: The mistvape
The other is available but is in the unreleased portables: Tubo evic: It comes with a whip and glass stems and the whip helps cool the vapor a lot. It also has software that is simple to set (as a non tech person I can confirm) to whatever temp you want. You might read through the tubo and mistvape threads and also the log threads. The enano is the best known so it ends up with more sales. My favorite is the HI but there is usually a waiting list for it. It's not that it works better but I love the way my HI looks. I think you can get bamboo without waiting too long but I'm not sure. I also like that the underdog comes with several stems of your choice.

little maggie,
Reactions: TeeJay1952

likwid

Thanks for the info! I'm not looking for a log vape for now, just looking for some advice on the vapes that I've narrowed my search down to :)

likwid,

little maggie

Thanks for the info! I'm not looking for a log vape for now, just looking for some advice on the vapes that I've narrowed my search down to :)
I can't comment on some but between the arizer 2 and flowermate I'd definitely recommend the arizer 2.

little maggie,
Top Bottom