First time making cannabutter with ABV

Varden

I have been using ABV for years by mixing it directly in an omellete with cooked vegetables to mask the flavour. After reading here the trick of water washing the ABV to remove the flavour, I decided to shake up the lazyness and prepare cannabutter with ABV for the first time.

Here are some pictures and a video of the process:

I do not think I would have ever gotten the initiative of doing something like this without reading FC, so thanks to all who share their experience.

Varden

those cakes look lovely😍
how were they? 😋
I prepared the cannabutter, but the muffins and cake were by my friend. I helped prepare the ingredients, but the merit of taste and looks is mostly hers.

They were great. We were scared that the bad taste of the ABV would still be there despite of the water bath so we decided to use a lot of flavour. Lots of vanilla scene, lots of lemon zest, we substituted half the sugar with honey... And it turned out unnecessary since no bad flavour from the ABV, but it made the cakes really tasteful, so very nice actually.

Now, we are discussing ideas for next batch, like for example mixing half ABV half new herb or 2/3 ABV 1/3 new herb, to see how that affects the high it gives.

Varden,
Top Bottom