Finding the best price on certain vape

DopeFight

I don't guess there is a way to search all the reputable vape dealer sites for finding the best price/deal on a particular model? It use to be pretty easy when there were only a few vape sites to check out. But these days there are a shit ton and their prices on particular models can vary greatly from site to site and day to day.

((I'm looking at getting a Healthy Rips Edge))

Chainfish

Vapospy works in UK and think they got sites for other countries. This site doesn't always give best offers, like many price comparison sites, they seem to only deal with certain shops and not all shops in that country (vapefiend for one isn't covered by uk vapospy, and with the ghost they were the cheapest UK price at time i checked). If after a specific model, you're best bet is to search for it manually yourself, takes a little longer so depends what you value most, your time or your money

Chainfish,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I don't guess there is a way to search all the reputable vape dealer sites for finding the best price/deal on a particular model? It use to be pretty easy when there were only a few vape sites to check out. But these days there are a shit ton and their prices on particular models can vary greatly from site to site and day to day.

((I'm looking at getting a Healthy Rips Edge))

Healthy Rips themselves will have sales from time to time in addition to their free shipping on everything. I have the Fury 2 which is a great little vape, plus I believe they still offer lifetime half price replacementsof the upgraded model when your unit eventually dies.

That being said, take a look at the POTV One which is their version of the Edge. It is 50 bucks cheaper, plus you get a $15 credit at their site for your next purchase. The One has had very good reviews too.

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: Moses Baca

SquirrelMaster

I second this, I follow the sales throughout the year and Black Friday - Cyber Monday and 4/20 are the two best times of the year to pick up vapes
I'll third it. I've saved the most coin around each of these sales. There's always a region specific deal thread on Reddit in the Vaporents subreddit and I would sign up for the newsletter from all the sites you would purchase from. For myself in Canada I look at Jane Mary's, Herbalize Store, The Herb Cafe, Vape North, and Planet Vape as well as Vapospy which has a few others. If you look back at the last sales you can probably see what the Healthy Rips Edge has gone for in the past.

badbee

I've also had really good luck buying on Black Friday, got a few top end vapes for half off or more from their standard retail price. A competitively priced vape like the Edge won't come down that much but you should be able to find 20 - 30% off. If you can't wait keep in mind that many of the small niche retailers will price match if you find a deal you like on a site you aren't 100% sure about.

badbee,
Reactions: Mr. Me2
Top Bottom