Fiddleback Nano, Solo and more!

Fiddleback Maple E-Nano- The core is around 5 months old, unfortunately my original body split and was promptly replaced with this beauty. I checked it for function and put it away, the wooden body is immaculate. No dings scuffs or imperfections. Comes with 2x power supplies 1x 14mm OR 18mm gong, the original hemp bag as well as a package of screens and plastic grinder.
$190 shipped or trade.
5f79d4c91b.jpg

Black Arizer Solo- SOLD!
6157311e0f.jpg

These three units pictured together are to be sold all together or as add ons to the larger ticket items due to the cost of shipping items with diminutive value.
fd57436177.jpg

Herbstick Eco- Excellent little PRC vape, MP serves as a 14mm gong. Comes with 3 MP's and some pipecleaners. Original packaging, no USB cord. Gently used. $25

VAX Vaporizer- Heats up quick, and produces well but doesn't taste good. Might be burn-in curable. Comes with fancy packaging, concentrate cup, silicone MP covers and jar. No USB included. Also sold as "Fez". Slightly used. $15

Vapor Genie Coil- Powerhouse. 14/18mm capability natively, preforms excellently through glass. Inspired my hand carved purchase and love of butane! $25

Paypal only. CONUS only. Everything will be cleaned and packed properly. Primarily interested in cash but will entertain trades. Keen on a supreme 1-3 and other butane vapes, but others will be considered.

Last edited:
Top Bottom