FC meetups?

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Wouldn't that be most cool? Of course it's a bit chancy for several obvious reasons but ideally it would be great and a side benefit would be, regarding comparing vapes, we wouldn't have to buy a new vape to try it out. For myself, I'd like to learn and have demonstrated to me, the usage of glass. Anyways just a thought.
20100924-education-meetup-3-600x411.jpg

jeffp,

george

Lol nice picture. I bet something like this could be set up somewhere in California, since it seems like there is a large portion of FC living there. Where you live?

george,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I'm in NYC although I lived in Los Angeles a while ago in North Hollywood - best Mexican food I've ever had was in LA although it was a pain in the ass to have to drive all the time for anything and sidewalks seemed to be an anomaly.

jeffp,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Well, a suggestion - try peeking at www.cityprofile.com I know they are more 'family friendly' there but this is a start and an easy way to find people in your area. Finding their common interests, that will take a little legwork :)

AGBeer,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Atrapitis.gif

lol, i had to.

But yeah, it would be cool to meet up with ppl and try each others vapes. Too bad the FBI, DEA and other acronym asshats make me too paranoid to go through with meeting up for such a purpose, esp via a public forum.

steiner666,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Since the governator decriminalized pot, I don't see any reason why cops would bother us Los Angeles FC members during a get together. I heard a rumor that Pappy was going to host the first one....

Stu,

OO

Technical Skeptical
Stu said:
Since the governator decriminalized pot, I don't see any reason why cops would bother us Los Angeles FC members during a get together. I heard a rumor that Pappy was going to host the first one....
noone's worried about the state.

the fed on the other hand, well, lets just say it aint such a free country after all.

OO,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
A meeting/meet up would be cool. Obviusly, it would be highly localized and ot too many people would be able to attend. Still....nice.

I do have a motorhome, and would like to head to BC/Washington/Oregon/NorCal next summer. Basically I'm up for almost anywhere in western Canada/Pacific Northwest/California.

GF wants to go to Chicago/Connecticut/South Carolina though :)

Tom

tdavie,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Well I've got two bags of Ike and Sam's kettlecorn original sweet and salty and a bunch of oranges if anyone's interested.
Seriously the concern is unfortunately serious and that's too bad because it's a great idea.

jeffp,
Top Bottom