Favorite strains/concentrate types

Spocks_Katra

I was just curious as to what people's favorite strains of concentrates are and what type they like to use (crumble shatter etc) and in what device.

Spocks_Katra,

HomeFree

I like pull and snap consistency or a waxy consistency that will stick to a dabber just right but not too much wax. As far as strains I have noticed quality matters more in my opinion.

I definitely do not like shatter and I don't like crumble and not really honeycomb consistency for the same reasons. Too difficult to work with.

Since legalization there are so many different high quality strains of good flower to choose from with potency approaching the level of some of the old hash I used to get 20 years ago, so I mostly use flower.

CBDFarm

QUIT.
Live resin, sugar(for taste) or pull and snap shatter(for ease) out of a small rig 10 inches or smaller, off of a ceramic nail medium heat. Strains, anything with the piney,fuel, "OG", taste is what I look for. I dislike wax that taste hashy hence why I make live resin. Better terpene profile.

CBDFarm,

Danksta

Live resin, sugar(for taste) or pull and snap shatter(for ease) out of a small rig 10 inches or smaller, off of a ceramic nail medium heat. Strains, anything with the piney,fuel, "OG", taste is what I look for. I dislike wax that taste hashy hence why I make live resin. Better terpene profile.

Live Resin FTW. I had some recently and was blown away by the flavor. It was Gorilla Glue #4 and my god that concentrated pine taste made my mouth happy. Even made my nose tickle. Stellar shit.

Danksta,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Crumble, wax and goopy stuff is what I hate. Pull and snap is by far my favourite consistency. Shatter isn't that hard to work with? I've never had issues at least.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Crumble, wax and goopy stuff is what I hate. Pull and snap is by far my favourite consistency. Shatter isn't that hard to work with? I've never had issues at least.

Id say the easiest in my experience I can just break shards off with my fingers and stick right on the dabber.... Flies all over the room if I just use the dabber tho, so maybe that's why.

I am in a nonlegal area so I get what I can get. I have nice snap wax now, light gold in consistency. Had some orange sappy shit that was good too. Had some dark snap wax that was meh (not best taste), and had some darker Amber colored shatter that was bomb for a high but didn't taste like much, not bad but not very flavorful

Top Bottom