Favorite portable electronic vape for 2015

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
I like the e-cannabis method. These vapes should operate many other manufacturer's equipment, some may require adapters. I have used a lot of vapes, and I would say these are the best I have used so far. They are each great for e-ciggs, and especially e-cannabis.

My two favorite vapes for 2015 are:

Joye e-Vic VTC mini and the Kanger SUBOX nano. I could possibly say the Kanger SUBOX mini, platinum, but I have not received it yet :) .

The Joye e-Vic VTC mini is the most advanced. It accurately goes from 1 watt up to 75 watts, which is great for fine tuning each device. It has temperature control that works with a select type of coils.

The Kangar SUBOX nano is the slimmest, simplest device, not as many features as the Joye e-Vic though. The SUBOX nano goes from 7 watts up to 50 watts. The Kanger subtank nano that comes in the kit works great on both vapes.

I am really loving these vapes, especially for e-cannabis. I can make a nice thick mixture that works just fine with the subohm coils. I have been using the 0.5 ohm. I have tried the other coils, 1.2 and 1.5 and they failed rather quickly. So far, the 0.5 has lasted the longest and is still going.

They will operate many straight oil vaping devices, a lot of them will require adapters. Some of the straight vaping devices may require lower wattage than 7, so take that in consideration when choosing your vape.

These vapes cost around $50. If I can't get an adapter to accommodate these, then the device is not worth using for me. These vapes do it all for me when it comes to oils. Hopefully soon somebody comes out with a good dry flower vape. There are 200 Watt units that should operate one just fine.

I first sampled with a lower grade oil which is shown in the pictures below. I have learned the hard way to use lower grade oils when testing new equipment.

Size comparison: From left to right: Joye e-Vic VTC mini - Smok magneto with 18490 battery - eGo C Twist 650 mAh - Kanger SUBOX nano.

Kanger left, Joye right

What's your favorite vape for 2015?

Grow Goddess,
Top Bottom