FakeXhale Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagelbanger

Again, GAS and VAS kicked in hard the past year.... time to unload. Up for sale is a great condition FakeXhale Cloud purchased from eBay last year. This was one of a few vapes i had in rotation at the time so it didnt see much use. It was more of a special occasion vape for me and I would be generous saying it was used more then 10x, probably more like 5x. Those unfamiliar with the cloud, should know that it kicks REALLY REALLY HARD. Always babied, always allowed to cool and unplugged and put away after each use, and only once turned past the 2:30 mark. It does work and heat to temp past that but as recommended by someone on the forum, it should be kept below that and it was 99% of the time. It came with some scuffs on the casing, casing is slightly crooked and the bottom of the bamboo is slightly chipped when received but it does not affect the use and it seemed that others received similar units with similar markings at the time. Unit will be shipped bombproof with a brand new, unused ELB. $125 Paypal and I'll take care of the shipping/fees. Please PM me with any questions. Thank you!

2XFauRP.jpg

IoHQobE.jpg

71pVQaW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom