extreme vaporizer - help using hash

Status
Not open for further replies.

talwin

hey everyone!

first i'd like to say hi as this is my first post. i would also like to say thanks because i had been doing a lot of research on which vaporizer to buy and this forum helped me make my decision. i was deadlocked between the herbalaire and the extreme and i chose the extreme.

my question is i wanted to use hash but i wasn't quite sure how. i wanted to smoke it by itself but i was concerned that it would drip threw the filter and go into the machine and i'm scared this would ruin it.however in the manual i read that if you wanted to use oil you could place a cotton ball into the cyclone bowl and place a drop. could i put a cotton ball and then place some hash on top? would this work?

any other ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks in advance.

talwin,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
please read around more...use the search feature if you must

use a layer of greens at the bottom...then apply the hash to the layer of green.

good to see you here man....classy first post, but you really should read around more

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
when i smoke hash out of the e, i smear it on the top screen that is embedded in the glass elbow piece. you can keep the temp sort've low like in the 200-210 range and get thick clouds. hope that helps. if you need anyore info pop into the extreme thread.

illadelph,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom