Extreme Q Vaporizer... for parties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliott

Hi! this is my first post in this forum, but you guys seem fucking chill :)

Alright so first off, I read about weed a lot on the web and that's how i found out about vaporizers, I decided to check eBay for vaporizers and i bought the cheapest one (from hong kong), it's the VP-100 by Top Vapor (but those names are pretty much bullshit... fuckin hong kong xD). ~50$

So anyway, I'm starting to get worried about lead poisoning with my current vaporizer, plus it's not very portable, it has a standard AC plug on it only, which is pretty bad for parties. I'm into parties, and I saw the Extreme Q Vaporizer, so I wondered : Is it any good for parties? Is this the model I should get to replace my current vaporizer?

THANK YOU

EDIT: Oh yeah, and where would be the best place for me to buy the vaporizer? I'm Canadian, apparently the Extreme Q is cheaper down here, 259$ instead of ~300$

Eliott,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Great for parties if you are the only one operating it and you one to stand by it the whole time so no one breaks it. Volcanos are the ultimate party vape but you have to drop some big time cash. Maybe look into zephyr ion.

bluntfaced,

Eliott

Wow, I just found out about a possible accessory for the Extreme Q, a battery pack that would render it portable. I think that would be great for parties, I'll look further into it.

Also, bluntfaced, you seemed to say that this vaporizer wasn't durable enough for parties , i.e. you said I'd have to stand next to it the whole time, but the new design of the Extreme Q is supposed to make it much more durable than it's predecessor. what do you think?

Also, I checked out the Zephyr Ion, but it looks just too expensive for me, and a Volcano is out of the question xD

Eliott,

gim

The Q would be fine. I still don't understand where people say it is fragile.

The only aftermarket parts you're going to want for the Q for a 'party' situation is a valve for the bags if you use 'em. It comes with two bags and a whip, two bowls etc.

gim,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Oh I'm high
I'm sorry I've only seen a Q a couple times, I own a broken E3.
...guess I need v4 huh?

how do they secure the element and glass cover in there to make it so sturdy?

bluntfaced,

max

Out to lunch
gim said:
The Q would be fine. I still don't understand where people say it is fragile.
Depends on your definition of fragile. The E has GLASS, both inside and out, so in that respect it qualifies as fragile, and should get extra care in a party situation. The herbalAire, Ion, and 'cano aren't nearly as breakable.

where would be the best place for me to buy the vaporizer?
The E is made in Canada. You can buy direct from Arizer, or from dealers like vaporizers.ca or rockwise.net for $260 CA.

max,

Eliott

Thanks for your help guys.

I do plan on using the bags, so I'll get a valve for them, thanks gim. Also, I managed to get the Q brand new on eBay for 212$CAD including shipping costs, which seems great to me.

again, thanks

Eliott,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom