Extreme Q Bubbler Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishness

I've been hunting around the forum for a couple of days trying to find a bubbler for my Extreme Q that isn't going to cost me the earth. I've been getting some nasty dry throat lately from the vape! The few that I have found seem to not ship to Australia, which is making things difficult. I really didn't want to resort to posting a thread, but I am not having much luck after repeated use of the search function! Perhaps I should search first, vape later. :smug:

Anyhow, any suggestions on a sub $200 first bubbler purchase to use with the EQ?

ishness,

ishness

Thanks for the reply BDV. I had been reading through that thread but got a little overwhelmed at the having so many choices! Would you recommend the Black Leaf Saxo as a good place to start? I would have loved a Glassblowersdirect FC bubbler if they had've shipped to Australia!

I'll have another crack at that thread. Thanks again.

ishness,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Personally, I love the Black Leaf Saxo. I've never used the Extreme Q, but have watched videos and I believe the vape outputs enough for the Saxo. Though, given another chance to order, I might go back to my first choice, which was the Black Leaf Nautilus Lean Back. Never used it, but I very much like inlines and it gets very high marks, from a few guys here.

You might also want to contact Lev at Leviathan. He can ship internationally, or at least I'll put him on the spot to. They've got a nice showerhead bubbler, just over a $100. Soulshine Family Glass, has several options. Personally, if I were buying now, I would probably get their Hybrid Stemline which is like $135 I think. If Frederick chimes in, he's got some good sub-$200 ideas.

Got to decide what YOU like first. What styles you're into. But, probably best to take the convo over to the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom