Expensive, high-quality bubblers (we can dream can't we?)

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
its a gordo scientific riptide perc.

jon e walker, gordo and casto.... the only one in existence. I want it soooooooooo bad but I cant afford it.

and they have increased the price since I first saw it for sale.
093.JPG
How did I not see this?? Holy effin eff!! That's awesome.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
sorry im just looking for a vent hole...

so I was planning on trading a very nice black velvet paining for a proto glass piece he made. there was a contest.. and I won!

so a weekend passes and I fell ill with an abcess tooth I am gonna have to have pulled and finally made it to the usps...
$98 to ship it... fuck me! they recommend ups... go I go to a shipping store thag provides ups...

wont ship to a fucking po box... which is the address he gave me...

im about ro have to give up a contest prize... cause I cant afford to ship a damn painting...

today... not liking life so much...

think ill go chew my garlic and cry alone in the dark a while.

vent complete.

Sorry to hear that. For a PO Box you'd want to go with parcel rate, which will be much cheaper. I have a few questions.

How much does the painting weight?
Is it mounted?
What kind of wonky contest requires a winner to mail an item for trade?

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
USPS is always cheaper than UPS, unless we're talking heavy freight.

There is a trick to getting UPS to deliver to PO Boxes, but it requires a good game face.

Let me look at the contest and see. I can tell you're upset. I would be too, that piece is a beauty.

Edit: I've shipped my share of art. Hit me up on PM so we don't drag this topic too far off.

farscaper

you can pm the reply if you want. im just eliminating my derailings... whoops.

should have plastered my rant in the F U thread I think... sorry. oh well.. back to the shit nobody can afford!

slugworth just finished a dino klein recycler... ill see if I can find it.

edit: I cant get it to open in my browser. heres a link

http://instagram.com/p/qeF2lqmoZc/

Top Bottom