Everest MK1 Portable Vaporizer:

Frodo

Hi to everyone out there in Vaporizer fueled frenzy…..I did a search here and did not see a thread started on the Portable Vaporizer. Has anyone ever heard of or used the Vaporizer called Everest MK1???
What are your thoughts? and what has been your experiences???
Looks interesting but I need for someone who has way more knowledge and experience to chime in…Online the sights(I've seen) are selling them in a range of $99.00USD to $129.99USD…and the couple of stores around my 'neck of the woods' want $129.99 to 149.99USD!!!

If anyone can respond I'd appreciate your expertise and a "Heads UP"…..Thanx!!!

Take care…..Frodo

Frodo,
Reactions: skyvaper

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Frodo that just looks like another rebranded 'Titan' vaporizer to me, I don't own either but that's what I see when I google everest mk1 vape.

RUDE BOY,

Frodo

Frodo that just looks like another rebranded 'Titan' vaporizer to me, I don't own either but that's what I see when I google everest mk1 vape.

Hi, Thanx for the response but being new to this game…..I have no idea what a "Titan" is.!!!
Are they any good or steer clear and set a new course???

Take care…..Frodo

Frodo,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
And if it is a Titan, I strongly urge you not to pay any more than like $20 (really just buy something else, other Chinese vapes are better like FlowerMate, Xmax2/Storm, Herbstick)

@Frodo Titan is a shitty Chinese vape, bad taste and temps, questionable materials

Shit Snacks,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
There's a 'Titan' thread buried somewhere in the portable section ... There ya go @Shit Snacks has played with more of these newer chinese portables then I have (or even want to). sooo many vapes out there now and so little time. (and by time i mean Money).

:peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
There's a 'Titan' thread buried somewhere in the portable section ... There ya go @Shit Snacks has played with more of these newer chinese portables then I have (or even want to). sooo many vapes out there now and so little time. (and by time i mean Money).

Yeah, personally I wouldn't buy any of these Chinese portables, I get them as test review units, and while fine, they dont give me the type of vapor quality I experience from other brands (even though most outsource to China as well), and I'm willing to pay more for that. Buying any of these Chinese vapes for more than $80 (really $50...) just doesn't make sense to me. That being said the new airpath-isolated xmax2 has me most optimistic, though I haven't gotten try it yet

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Frodo

Yes, I do understand about all the money it takes to buy all these toys(even tho, I like my toys)…..and when you are on a fixed income(Disability for Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis)there's not much left after buying "Meds" and paying the bills!!!

Take care…..Frodo

Frodo,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
yeah Frodo I get you on the fixed income blues, after 23 years on disability I finally bring in the same amount of money monthly that I made at minimum wage while working part time at a golf course back in '77 when i was 17.

Can't live very high on the hog on that these days, without family helpin' I'd be pretty well 'Fucked' and living on the street.

I have to always remember to be grateful for the help I've received and receive daily.

RUDE BOY,

Frodo

yeah Frodo I get you on the fixed income blues, after 23 years on disability I finally bring in the same amount of money monthly that I made at minimum wage while working part time at a golf course back in '77 when i was 17.

Can't live very high on the hog on that these days, without family helpin' I'd be pretty well 'Fucked' and living on the street.

I have to always remember to be grateful for the help I've received and receive daily.

Good to hear you have a positive attitude…..you have to keep a positive outlook even when you do not feel like it. Even when I am feeling lousy and my body "Flares Up" I keep a positive attitude and i treat everyone with respect and kindness. I do make mistakes at times in that department but I learn from those experiences so there will not be a next time. Priorities change as we get older and now I strive for peace, happiness and serenity in my life…..

It's important to set a good example for others to follow…and I surely do not want to give a poor first impression. Even tho our son is grown(he's 30yrs. old now and I'm 60 yrs. old)…I can still be a teacher to and for him by being a leader and through my actions and attitudes. We only live once and there are still things I'd like to do before my time is up. But…you know we only live as long as we are suppose to. My Father always taught me to treat others with respect and kindness and you usually will receive the same in return!!!

Take care…..Frodo

Top Bottom