Ever hit your whip with a lighter? *WARNING COMBUSTION*

Squeeky

Well I love my extreme, honestly a joined this forum prior to owning. It was these pages that helped my make my best purchase to date.

However when you got nothing to put in it :(

So since I had a few extra screens, I decided to hit my extreme mini-whip similar to a pipe. Now I am currently ripped out of my mind. I figured I ruined the screen, but it actually helped. Seemed that the build out that I had, burnt off. It's probably spinning around in my lungs but what are you gonna do :)

So in pickle, pull out the lighter and hit your whip.

Squeeky

** It's been almost a year since I've been active on here, did anyone else start making custom glass for the extremes? **

Squeeky,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
no....not too many custom parts. I might have seen one or two :shrug:

yikes bro...enjoy that lil concoction of smoking ya got going on. If I were in a pinch like you I rather roll a nice tight joint, rather than ruin my vapor stuff and have my smoke run thru plastic :p

Welcome back to FC :wave: Much has happened since you've been gone for a year. I would read up on all the different kinds of vapes out there currently. Quite the nice selection :brow:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

pyronym

Harry Mooseknuckle
When my screen starts to get dirty and the draws are getting a little harder that's how I clean my screen. I find that a zippo works much better than a bic but I light it and take a couple of drags turning the wand and changing the angle and its nice and clean when I'm done. I usually do this right before I vape. I have had no strange smell or change of taste but maybe my screens aren't really as dirty as some others as I do this fairly regularly.

pyronym,

masejl12

I've done this before with a friend when his vaporizer (cheap knockoff) broke and we had no pipes and too lazy to run to the gas station to get a swisher. It worked but I'd rather smoke a blunt or use some glass.

masejl12,

Prankster

Yes Yes I've done it and the buzz was pretty good after i spent an hour hacking up my left lung. The other day I was hitting the vaporite I was getting some good thick hits. After about 10 hits I went to stir and found i had been hitting the empty whip.

Prankster,
Top Bottom