Essential tremor

little maggie

Mine is getting much worse so I've been looking for treatment options and I'm surprised to find that cannabis is one of the treatments. They're just starting to research it. But one of the articles mentioned Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THC-V). I've never heard about this. Does anyone here know anything about it?

little maggie,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
My ET has been pretty bad for about 15 years now. My doc had me on propanolol for years but it didn't really help me much, so I stopped filling the script a couple of years ago and don't really miss it.

Alcohol and cannabis seem to help a lot, so win win for me. :p

Caffeine makes it worse so I only allow myself one cup of coffee per day now.

:peace:

little maggie

My ET has been pretty bad for about 15 years now. My doc had me on propanolol for years but it didn't really help me much, so I stopped filling the script a couple of years ago and don't really miss it.

Alcohol and cannabis seem to help a lot, so win win for me. :p

Caffeine makes it worse so I only allow myself one cup of coffee per day now.

:peace:
I read that alcohol, valium and beta blockers help. I'm allergic to beta blockers- never been more depressed than when on them. I've been thinking of trying valerian tea. I'm not much of a drinker but went to a concert last night and drank some cider and it got much worse. I needed help carrying food after drinking it. So looking for strains with THCV but they seem to be mostly located in California. I think suicide girls makes one with extra thcv in it but even though they started here they only sell them in LA or elsewhere in California. :(

little maggie,
Reactions: Stu
Top Bottom