Enail newbie how to season my hydrid nail

Enailnewbie420

Hello F.C im a newbie to enail vaping just got nice hybrid enail kit and ive read they need to be seasoned i got a hydrid w/ ti,quartz dish tops do i need to season them seeing how they r replacable and reclaim collectors do they fit any nail?? And what is best way to keep it clean thanks F.C

Enailnewbie420,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
I think seasoning is a thing of the past. Not really needed. Just make sure to wash and clean everything before use.

As far as keeping it clean, use a qtip to wipe out the dish after every dab.

For a more deep clean, set the nail to ~350 deg F and use a qtip moistened with distilled water.

Keeping the dish clean with a qtip after every dab really does make a tremendous difference though.

Enailnewbie420

Thank u Roth i seen countless vids n posts on forums on seasoning issue and same content i emailed comp about it too n they also said not needed another question is should i get a reclaimer/collector and you ever heard of removable direct inject tube it was in a post but guy was a dabber connoisseur w/ top equipment what do u suggest for full rig set up??i got enail already i need rig but what else do you see that would be useful thanks

Enailnewbie420,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Thank u Roth i seen countless vids n posts on forums on seasoning issue and same content i emailed comp about it too n they also said not needed another question is should i get a reclaimer/collector and you ever heard of removable direct inject tube it was in a post but guy was a dabber connoisseur w/ top equipment what do u suggest for full rig set up??i got enail already i need rig but what else do you see that would be useful thanks

Without seeing exactly what you bought, it's hard to say.

You can use any glass bubbler you want, as long as it has the correct joint size for the nail you bought.

Not really sure what a direct inject tube is, but sounds like something you'd use on a glass piece with a male joint?

Seasoning is a thing of the past, people realized it wasn't needed / they moved onto dabbing off better surfaces (sapphire, silicon carbide (SiC), quartz, etc). Male joints are a hold over from the primitive nail days imo. Get a female jointed rig, you'll be better in the long run imo.

I don't know if you have a carb cap, but you'll definitely need/want one. Dabbing without a carb cap is not a great experience.

Wildeyedzan

Seasoning on ti is real thing. Dab off a brand new ti nail would be haarsh..to season heat it up and drop a dab all around the dish and let it cool down. Should be good to go .like @Roth said seasoning doesn't need to be done for quartz, sic and others

Wildeyedzan,

Enailnewbie420

Thanks wildeyedzan for tips i have a MININAIL ENAIL so i have a little reclaim that would work rite for ti dish top so heat my enail up n put reclaim on tit dish top do i let it burn off or low heat put it on n im good thanks

Enailnewbie420,
Top Bottom