enail mount bracket? for DIY

Dejavu

Made my own dab ready with woodworking and currently using a wood method to hold the coil but was wondering if there were any brackets on amazon or something like it, that could work by screwing into the coil and then screw it onto the wood? Thanks for any help or other options that may work bettter!

lazylathe

Almost there...
Made my own dab ready with woodworking and currently using a wood method to hold the coil but was wondering if there were any brackets on amazon or something like it, that could work by screwing into the coil and then screw it onto the wood? Thanks for any help or other options that may work bettter!

I posted this quite a while ago.
You can see what this person did in the first few seconds.

lazylathe,
Reactions: Dejavu

Dejavu

I posted this quite a while ago.
You can see what this person did in the first few seconds.

I decided to make a band aide looking piece of sheet metal and bending it into a U shape, drill holes and screw it down to hold.

They sell them as handles from one store for $10 and could drill an extra hole for mounting or two holes.

I do love the etsy mount but it wouldn't work in my wood working project, it's going to look like a dab ready but a little shorter.

Dejavu,
Reactions: Bababouy

2pumpchump

I'm not sure this is the correct place but was the most current iv seen ... but as I'm waiting on supplies to make my diy safer I am currently cutting templates for a drop shield for wireless ballers

2pumpchump,
Reactions: Bababouy

Dejavu

I'm not sure this is the correct place but was the most current iv seen ... but as I'm waiting on supplies to make my diy safer I am currently cutting templates for a drop shield for wireless ballers
There's a guy on etsy who makes 3d printed handles. He has a lot of knowledge but doesn't seem to be motivated to post them or too busy.

his name is handleshandles? I saw a pic with his 3d printed stand. I am not sure if he sells them yet or planned on it.

this is the item I made at home.

https://e-nail.com/errlectric-heater-handle-for-enail-coil/ in case anyone wanted the link.

SixStringToker

Naked member
I've used ceramic cups with small articulating clamps to hold the coil in place (search Amazon for 'smallrig articulating clamp'):

image.png
image.png

Here's a variation using a small post hidden from view just behind the ceramic cup. The coil arm is bent at a right angle and zip-tied to the post:

image.png

Dejavu

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MJP95MS?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details someone showed me this and I bought it for a cage.

I've used ceramic cups with small articulating clamps to hold the coil in place (search Amazon for 'smallrig articulating clamp'):

image.png
image.png

Here's a variation using a small post hidden from view just behind the ceramic cup. The coil arm is bent at a right angle and zip-tied to the post:

image.png

oh yeah, now that is sick, I was curious about trying to make a PID with the LCD screens like yours. I know you are proud of that! I can't wait until I get my project finished!!!

SixStringToker

Naked member
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MJP95MS?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details someone showed me this and I bought it for a cage.

oh yeah, now that is sick, I was curious about trying to make a PID with the LCD screens like yours. I know you are proud of that! I can't wait until I get my project finished!!!
That's @JCat's FC-eNail controller. It's a beast!

2pumpchump

Thanks for the link .. I have some embossed heat shielding coming.. but we all know things don't work out right the first time around. Will keep in mind .
This is not a coil gard it's a gard for incase I drop my wireless ball vape when it is not in the coil !
dew to nerve damage I can randomly drop things with no warning even to me!!

2pumpchump,

SixStringToker

Naked member
Thanks for the link .. I have some embossed heat shielding coming.. but we all know things don't work out right the first time around. Will keep in mind .
This is not a coil gard it's a gard for incase I drop my wireless ball vape when it is not in the coil !
dew to nerve damage I can randomly drop things with no warning even to me!!
Ahhh! Now your photo makes more sense to me - I should have picked up on that. You want a larger version of:

IMG_9794_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Maybe there are some clones of that on Ali/DHGate that are larger? Though it does seem like a fun little DiY project.

SixStringToker,

2pumpchump

i got a nice idea to make a wooden like flowerpot pro.

with a build in section with a male joint at the top for hydratubes and many more things I have in mind.

is that guard the one from amazon I linked or something else?
Theis gards I custom making .. as 1 of my projects to fund more supplies/ equipment .. price on any of my products will be sold for fair price and all money goes straight into the company! For those who don't have the means to DIY them ... I will include links or pictures and names of parts for the diy people as well that can..
Edit.

Last edited:

Dejavu

Theis gards I custom making .. as 1 of my projects to fund more supplies/ equipment .. price on any of my products will be sold for fair price and all money goes straight into the company! For those who don't have the means to DIY them ... I will include links or pictures and names of parts for the diy people as well that can..
Edit.
holy shit chief. genius

i wasted $7 on that shield from amazon, i gotta buy this heat shield. You mechanic/engineer working fucks are too smart

Dejavu,

Dejavu

Did the heatshield you ordered not work out ?
yeah it works but im building a high dollar station, just lucky to have woodworkers in the family and that other shield link is an upgrade if you don't mind spending the $15

Dejavu,

2pumpchump

yeah it works but im building a high dollar station, just lucky to have woodworkers in the family and that other shield link is an upgrade if you don't mind spending the $15
Simmer situation I ordered it actually for gards around my coils on my pid/stands ....
When I dropped my wireless baller head in my lap so focused got shifted really quickly 😂.
They a few tips I can give if you plan to work with it

Top Bottom