El Cheapo (Top Vapor) Vaporizer not living up to expectations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
they use fake ceramic-heating elements
I seriously doubt that. Ceramic elements vary in quality but they're available cheap, and even the cheap ones are very long lasting. It doesn't make sense to use anything else even if you're trying to save money.

max,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
first of all, i have not cracked it open myself! but i have two top-vapor products and i can't see any ceramic in both!
BUT i found this thread on german board hanfburg where somebody opened a vp 100(btw. it's not the first time i've heared about fake ceramic heating elements when it's about chinese models)
anyway, I'm sure some plastic is even cheaper than any ceramic parts! ;)
package clearly says "ceramic heating element"

here the pics, that's what it looks like from within. don't want to inhale anything gone through this thing:
Explorer_07_342_.jpg

Explorer_07_342_1.jpg

still any doubts?! this is a reckless company who doesn't care for anybodies health

mrweed,

max

Out to lunch
That's interesting but I can't tell what's used for a heater. I'll take your word there's no ceramic element in it. Ceramic heaters can be had cheap, and they're long lasting, so I don't really see the point in not using one in a model like this, but then I'm not a vape builder. Top Vapor is one of the brands we don't allow to have a thread, since the factory makes 'em to order or just lets a company apply whatever brand name they want, but "chinese models" isn't really the best way to descibe 'em. A lof of the best made products in the world are made in China. The company that makes the Top Vapor brand is the problem.

If you start your vape research here at FC, you'll probably avoid buying an inferior brand like this one. If you make your mistake before you find FC, at least you won't have spent much money and can find a good brand to move to.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom