Edit: Buying TinyMight2 Thanks!

VapeForHealth

Greetings!

Recently I posted a thread in this forum in search of a new battery powered on demand vape. Thanks to all that gave their input in that thread.

It has come down to the XMax V3 Pro & the TinyMight 2.

I know that many people would immediately suggest the TinyMight 2 hands down, and I do not disagree based on my research. However, I would like to hear from anyone who owns both, or have owned both, in order to get a better idea of how they stack up in real world usage.

I plan to use them to micro dose in on demand mode to take a few quick massive hits through my Sneaky Pete Cube 14mm water piece. I am looking for a Dynavap type effect, but without having to hassle with the induction heater and basically the entire DynaVap ritual. Session mode will likely never be used as I already have a Mighty for that, and I only micro dose now.

That being said, I know the obvious choice here is the TinyMight 2, but I would love to hear some feedback from owners of both to get their input before purchasing.

Additionally, if there are any DynaVap owners who also own either the TinyMight 2 and/or the XMax V3 Pro that could tell me how they compare to the Dynavap effects, that would also be much appreciated.

Thank you!

I have decided to go with the TinyMight2! Thanks to Abele Rizieri Ferrari

If anyone has any tips or suggestions for use or accessories, please post them here. Thanks!

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I have both and TM2 is the way to go imo. The superior heater makes it easier to use with small doses and especially more suitable through water. While v3p is offers amazing bang for buck, but I mostly see it as a beginner vape for someone with very low tolerance. Also TM2 makes up for the higher price tag, offering a lot more bang at the cost of more buck.

VapeForHealth

I have both and TM2 is the way to go imo. The superior heater makes it easier to use with small doses and especially more suitable through water. While v3p is offers amazing bang for buck, I mostly see it as a beginner vape for someone with very low tolerance.
Thank you for the valuable information you have provided. What is the best way to use the TM2 for small doses?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Thank you for the valuable information you have provided. What is the best way to use the TM2 for small doses?
Depends on how low you wanna go. I use rimless basket screens and when you put those where the glass tube starts, you can get under .1g. If you wanna go real low I'd probably take a normal shaped screen and use the intercooler to get the screen as low as I want. There's also rimmed basket screens that should be able to take small loads, but I haven't used those myself. I'd estimate they allow you to go around the same load as the rimless ones.

VapeForHealth

Depends on how low you wanna go. I use rimless basket screens and when you put those where the glass tube starts, you can get under .1g. If you wanna go real low I'd probably take a normal shaped screen and use the intercooler to get the screen as low as I want. There's also rimmed basket screens that should be able to take small loads, but I haven't used those myself. I'd estimate they allow you to go around the same load as the rimless ones.
I am looking to do .05-.1g. That being said, I know it may not be the tastiest option, but how efficient would it be to simply load a full bowl or use dosing capsules and just take a few hits in on demand mode and come back to it when it's time for another dose? Thank you very much for this information, it is super helpful! I am going to order the TM2 (thanks to your recommendation) and am now deciding what accessories I need to add to my order other than the WPA.

Thanks again!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I am looking to do .05-.1g. That being said, I know it may not be the tastiest option, but how efficient would it be to simply load a full bowl or use dosing capsules and just take a few hits in on demand mode and come back to it when it's time for another dose?
I haven't tried this, but I expect the efficiency wouldn't suffer that much. Maybe the basket screens also fit your current stem? That way you should be able to decrease bowl size a bit as well. I don't know about dosing capsules as I don't find those appealing.

I am going to order the TM2 (thanks to your recommendation) and am now deciding what accessories I need to add to my order other than the WPA.

Cool! I bet you'll enjoy it!

The OEM accessories (besides the WPA) aren't all that great imo. I have WPA's for mine and a cooling stem by Good Vibed Boro that I love. There's other third party cooling stems as well.

VapeForHealth

I haven't tried this, but I expect the efficiency wouldn't suffer that much. Maybe the basket screens also fit your current stem? That way you should be able to decrease bowl size a bit as well. I don't know about dosing capsules as I don't find those appealing.

Cool! I bet you'll enjoy it!

The OEM accessories (besides the WPA) aren't all that great imo. I have WPA's for mine and a cooling stem by Good Vibed Boro that I love. There's other third party cooling stems as well.
OK, so I guess I will just get the WPA and the dosing capsules just to try. As for the basket screens, I have no idea. I am not really familiar with the TM2 outside of a video about it from Sneaky Pete. Not sure what type to order, if there are any included or what.

Thank you very much for your help!

VapeForHealth,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Thanks! Looks like I have a lot to learn about the TM2.

On a side note, I wish the official WPA was strictly 14mm as the step down to 10mm will restrict airflow, but from what I have read the TM2 has such low draw resistance that it may not be an issue.
Oh yeah I don't use that WPA. I have some dedicated sized WPA's in 18mm and a 14mm. I thought they were offered as well. Otherwise I think TRWW should have them (the rogue wax works)

VapeForHealth

Oh yeah I don't use that WPA. I have some dedicated sized WPA's in 18mm and a 14mm. I thought they were offered as well. Otherwise I think TRWW should have them (the rogue wax works)
I found This one, but it appears to be 18mm, however it appears to taper down to 14mm?
I rhink the TM2 is 18mm, so maybe that is 18mm to 14mm? (wishful thinking.)

EDIT: After a closer look, it does not appear to taper to 14mm. Going to have to look elsewhere. Any other suggestions?

VapeForHealth,

VapeForHealth

You're right, that one is compatible with 18mm joints. I can't remember where I sourced my 14mm one. Here's one (in Europe) but it Has the glass screen

Thanks! Sneaky Pete has one that looks perfect here but sadly it is out of stock. Hopefully I can find one like that, or maybe I will have to wait for it to come back into stock.

VapeForHealth,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Thanks! Sneaky Pete has one that looks perfect here but sadly it is out of stock. Hopefully I can find one like that, or maybe I will have to wait for it to come back into stock.
Vapefiend has them as well (without the glass screen). But they're UK based

VapeForHealth

Vapefiend has them as well (without the glass screen). But they're UK based

Thanks!

Is the glass screen a good or bad thing to have? All I could find out about the ones with glass screens is that they don't require a cooling unit. I read that on the official TinyMight website if I am not mistaken.

VapeForHealth,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Thanks!

Is the glass screen a good or bad thing to have? All I could find out about the ones with glass screens is that they don't require a cooling unit. I read that on the official TinyMight website if I am not mistaken.
I don't use a glass screen and i don't find them appealing, so I won't try myself. Other people like it though. I never use the cooling unit, it's not necessary for me. In a WPA it's not needed anyway, as you use it to connect the TM to a cooling piece like a water piece or j hook.

VapeForHealth

I don't use a glass screen and i don't find them appealing, so I won't try myself. Other people like it though. I never use the cooling unit, it's not necessary for me. In a WPA it's not needed anyway, as you use it to connect the TM to a cooling piece like a water piece or j hook.
That is true, I didn't really see the need for cooling unit when the water piece will be doing all the cooling anyway. I suppose all that the glass screen will do in that case is restrict airflow.

Top Bottom