Eclipse Vape H2o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

High Roller
Anybody have any experience with the Eclipse Vape H2o? I recently bought a Jet Waterpipes Sub Zero and im looking for a great way to start Vaping with it. If it works as well as it dose in the videos then i am very interested since it looks so durable and simple. Also what are others opinions on it since i am relatively new to vaping.

Robert,

GOATPUSSY

The eclipse is fun for a bit but the novelty... For me... Wore off pretty quick. I found the vials to be a pain in the ass to clean and I wound up going through them very fast. It works well enough for oils and wax but at this point I think there's other 'better' choices out there. In the end, a thermovape t1/dart combo replaced the h2o in my rotation.

EDIT... I just looked at your post again and will say it is durable and simple. It's probably a good vape if you just have access to concentrates. Just buy a shitload of those little vials.

GOATPUSSY,
Reactions: Robert

VAPORIZER22

I have had the original design for a few years and still use it today. I mainly use Co2 wax in it, and the first hit is as tasty as any concentrate vape I have used. I find a very small amount of wax is able to give me 2-3 large clouds that leave me medicated for hours. If something were ever to go wrong with mine I would not hesitate to buy another, especially at the price they are currently at.

I do not find the vials that much of a hassle to deal with or clean. Once I have used a vial maybe 5-7 times I simply fill it with 91% iso and let it soak for a few days depending on how dirty they are, pour out the iso and shove some steel wool 000 in there to clean them out and rinse with how water, mine come out looking nearly new. I have had vials last a year using this method, I have 7-10 vials in rotation.

If you are using any concentrate that liquifies when heat is applied I think you will enjoy it very much. I have not tried using it for bubble hash or anything with a lot of plant matter in it.

VAPORIZER22,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I love my eclipse. I first used it with oil and it delivered massive hits. Way bigger, thicker than anything I was expecting. Since I don't buy oils that often... it wasn't getting much use.

I'm due to receive a beta domeless kit this Friday, so I bought some wax. First time trying, but two little tiny pieces gave me 2 thick hits and a nice long finisher hit. I don't remember how much I paid for it. Think $50 - $60, but it was a great investment. Have to be brain dead, to screw up, using this thing.

BigDaddyVapor,

max

Out to lunch
The OP hasn't been back on the forum since he posted. Thread closed.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom