ECF Forum adds cannabis section

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Hey people !

So, the folks over at ECF forum have FINALLY branched out, and created a cannabis vaping section ! :leaf:

Not in any way abandoning FC Forum, or suggesting energies be put elsewhere, just saying, the ECF people should get some kudos for creating this thread ! :clap:

Click here to stop on by and give 'em a thumbs up !

I feel we need to all communicate and share as a cannabis community, thought that perhaps people who have been on ECF Forum and been unable to type 'cannabis' or other cannabis-related words wouldl like to know that they are now free to do so, and the energy is being centered on the Cannabis section.

Enjoy !
Just a helpful announcement here, show 'em some love, but for goodness sakes don't leave fuckcombustion ! :goon: :lol:

:bigleaf:

Last edited:
DJ Colonel Corn,
Reactions: Planck

Planck

believes in Dog
They kind of need some experienced help too. :brow:
Likewise many here can learn about about e-cig vaping from them. :evil:

It is a great community imo.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Who is ECF, and why should I care?

Ramahs,

Planck

believes in Dog
Okay, and the question of why should I care still remains?
It would seem that associating with such a site would further muddle the difference between dry-herb cannabis vaporizers and e-juice bullshit.
And this is coming from someone who was very into e-juice bullshit for many years in the past.

Since didn't answer that one could conclude that I don't care if you care.

IMO Joe Public does not care if you are vaping dry-herb cannabis, "e-juice bullshit", crack, meth or motor oil. They are afraid, don't understand and don't care too understand. We are lumped in the same group already.

I believe;
"A wise man builds bridges a fool builds walls"
The state is using a divide and conquer strategy quite effectively.
We are stronger united than divided.

YMMV

Planck,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah, no one cares. I get it. Do what you want.
Is what it is, I guess...As it's always been.
Fuck it.

Ramahs,
Top Bottom