Easy Valve Recycling Tips

Volcano South

This is a great guide: http://vapenow.com/images/pshoots/ps20070925ev/

But he kind of over simplifies it.

I wanted to make some clarifications for anyone who may read this with an Easy Valve.

1. Easy Valve is designed to be thrown away. In other words, S&B did not design this for us to replace the bag, but it's not hard.

2. Follow the guide until you get to the part about wrapping it around the ring.

*TIP*: The large ring (his is black in the photo, new ones are clear) is unidirectional. The flat boring side is the side you insert the bag into. The side that looks different is the side that goes back into the orange Easy Valve mouth piece.

When you're wrapping the bag around the ring:

*TIP*: Stick a fat sharpie down into the ring once you've seperated the bag like you like it. A fat marker keeps the bag from moving when you're slipping the O-ring on.

Now, when you're putting your O-Ring'd bag back into the mouthpiece.

*TIP 1*: Work the bag once the O-Ring is on so there is a minimal amount of excess bag between the O-Ring and where you insert the ring back into the bag. Less bag = easier time inserting it into mouth piece.

*TIP 2*: Lay the mouthpiece in your microwave mouth side up (i.e. the part you put your mouth on points towards the top of the microwave. Zap it for 20-25 seconds to get it warm. This will help you slide the ring back in easier.

*TIP 3*: WEAR GLOVES. I'M NOT KIDDING. IT WILL HELP. With the slightly warmed up mouthpiece, put the rubber valve opener back in, put the O-Ring'd back in the mouth piece and barely snap it in place evenly. FLIP IT OVER AND PUSH HARD.

Now the bag should be evenly, securely and perfectly back in the mouth piece.

I realize pictures would help, the next time I make a new bag I'll update this post with pictures, but the point is Easy Valve users will immediately know what I'm talking about.

Volcano South,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Sticky! :brow:

**edte**
ok ... after punching enter maybe this thread doesn't need to be a sticky but its great 'Cano info ... and there's alot of Volcano users out there :cool:

Welcome to fuckcombustion VS and thanks for the info :wave:

vaporcloud,

StickyShisha2

i need to bump this thread so somebody from Long Island (who called me today from a head-shop) can find this.

and welcome to F.C. :D

StickyShisha2,
Top Bottom