E-nano XL or Arizer XQ2?

Reza2kn

Hi everyone,

I started my vaping experience by the shitty Yocan HIT , then got a POTV One, and then a PAX 3. Now, of course, I'm looking for another one, mainly for in-house use without needing to be worried about fiddling with things, complicated cleaning,or the battery running out. A kinda "set it and forget it" type of deal, that also would be a bit easy on the eyes. Also, while I do have a bong, most of the times I don't want to use it, and am looking for something quick and on demand rather than getting the bong, putting water and ice in it, and then having to clean it up and put it away.

So far, I've narrowed it down to 2 options:

• E-nano XL
  • Arizer QX2
I like both, but I'm honestly confused.

Even though it's more expensive, I love that the XL takes up little space, is beautiful on a desk, and could be always ready to go, AND could be easily transported if need be.

I also love that the XQ2 has a lot of accessories, has a hose, and can make balloons (which I don't know how storable, or transportable are) also, I think it has more than double the load size as the XL.

Which one would you recommend me?

I want something to have on the ready when I'm in the house chilling, or doing stuff, with as little fiddling as possible (to load up more weed, to stir, or whatever).

I feel like going for the XL might make me regret not going for the tried-and-true QX2.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reza2kn,

Vaporware

Logs are pretty tried and true. You can also check out Heat Island, Underdog, WoodScents, CouchLog, etc. if you want more log options.

If you like using a whip or you think you’ll like inhaling from bags (they can’t sit around too long or the vapor will condense on the bag) the XQ2 should work too, but I prefer the all glass vapor path you can get with stem loaded devices like logs.

Personally I use a Toad for portable use and a Phase3 Z8 for desktop. The Z8 (and his ZX and SX versions) are just a powerful heater you put on top of a bowl and use through whatever bong/j-hook/etc. you like.

That style of use is my favorite for desktops, but logs are similar and also have the advantage of being usable with a simple stem stuck right into/on to the log.

Actually, the GTR and some others can be used very much like the Z8 too since they have standard connectors that fit a lot of bowls and adapters.

Maybe that opens up more for you to check out, and I think you could be happy with either one you’re looking at, but personally I’d go with a log. :2c:

hoptimum

Hi everyone,

I started my vaping experience by the shitty Yocan HIT , then got a POTV One, and then a PAX 3. Now, of course, I'm looking for another one, mainly for in-house use without needing to be worried about fiddling with things, complicated cleaning,or the battery running out. A kinda "set it and forget it" type of deal, that also would be a bit easy on the eyes. Also, while I do have a bong, most of the times I don't want to use it, and am looking for something quick and on demand rather than getting the bong, putting water and ice in it, and then having to clean it up and put it away.

So far, I've narrowed it down to 2 options:

• E-nano XL
  • Arizer QX2
I like both, but I'm honestly confused.

Even though it's more expensive, I love that the XL takes up little space, is beautiful on a desk, and could be always ready to go, AND could be easily transported if need be.

I also love that the XQ2 has a lot of accessories, has a hose, and can make balloons (which I don't know how storable, or transportable are) also, I think it has more than double the load size as the XL.

Which one would you recommend me?

I want something to have on the ready when I'm in the house chilling, or doing stuff, with as little fiddling as possible (to load up more weed, to stir, or whatever).

I feel like going for the XL might make me regret not going for the tried-and-true QX2.

Thanks!
eNano 100%. It's very consistent and reliable, with a long track record and many satisfied customers. Check the thread

PeteyS

I purchased a ariser v tower a few years back. It still gets alot of use these days. I have to say though, i think if the money isn't a factor you will be happier with the e nano. I still have a yearning for one, but at the time I was on a strict budget and the v tower came in at 100 bucks. I couldn't resist. Note that you will eventually buy a DDave bowl at some point, so factor that into the price of the qx2 to get a better price comparison.

PeteyS,
Top Bottom