hopla

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hi FC! I'm Ari, I just made an account! I work for Epicvape in the Shipping & Receiving department as well as repairs and warranties! Let me know if you have any technical or shipping questions (:

Welcome to the thread Ari. Thanks for all your work.

Hopefully you get to test the nanos and partake every now and then yourself. ;)

My nano has been working flawlessly every day for the past 4 years.

Last edited:

epic_arii

Company Rep
Company Rep
Welcome to the thread Ari. Thanks for all your work.

Hopefully you get to test the nanos and partake every now and then yourself. ;)

My nano has been working flawlessly every day for the past 4 years.

Hey! I appreciate that, so glad to hear you love your vape! I love using my e-nano everyday too:love:

My favorite part of the job is that I get to test every new idea Andy has to improve the nano!

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
So excited we finally have @epic_arii Ari here on the forum. Our team has been expanding and Ari is actually the Shipping & Warranty department MANAGER! I don't want her to sell herself short. :D :love:
You can also find her educating the masses at the events we do when she isn't busy taking photos of the E-Nano's. Needless to say I'm excited she is finally here on FC!!

Just as exciting...420 SALES!
Full details will be announced next week on a live stream with the reluctant creator of the E-Nano, Andy. We'll be posting them on here afterwards as well sending them via email. Details about the live stream will go up shortly. Come chat and put a face to a name! I'd love to make sure we cover any questions you may have so feel free to shoot me, @epic_arii or @ACE OF VAPE a message so we can add it to the list. You can also follow @epicvape on Instagram and send a dm.

I can give you a little sneak peak and let you know our glass will indeed be going on sale ;)

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Woah, sounds far out!

I just tried to use grape juice instead of water in my rig, and it was quite nice! It's hard to get the grape strains/varieties so I tried to improvise haha!

Vaping those Grape cookies at 5.5 in the nano dellivered truly epic flavor!!

Looking forward to the sales muchachos!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Woah, sounds far out!

I just tried to use grape juice instead of water in my rig, and it was quite nice! It's hard to get the grape strains/varieties so I tried to improvise haha!

Love it! Sounds like great fun.

I just finished the last piece of Blue dream rosin through my walnut nano. One of the best flavors I've ever tasted. The best I can describe is it tastes like one of those little spiced gumdrops you would get around Christmas time. Luckily I still have more BD flower in storage.

You can create a poll with 8 choices: xl & standard spikeys with fixed screen; the same with basket screen; & the same 4 choices with beads. Well, it's a thought. :)

I might try any of them, but would gravitate to an xl with an adjustable screen. Can't wait for the live stream.

erruve

So excited we finally have @epic_arii Ari here on the forum. Our team has been expanding and Ari is actually the Shipping & Warranty department MANAGER! I don't want her to sell herself short. :D :love:
You can also find her educating the masses at the events we do when she isn't busy taking photos of the E-Nano's. Needless to say I'm excited she is finally here on FC!!

Just as exciting...420 SALES!
Full details will be announced next week on a live stream with the reluctant creator of the E-Nano, Andy. We'll be posting them on here afterwards as well sending them via email. Details about the live stream will go up shortly. Come chat and put a face to a name! I'd love to make sure we cover any questions you may have so feel free to shoot me, @epic_arii or @ACE OF VAPE a message so we can add it to the list. You can also follow @epicvape on Instagram and send a dm.

I can give you a little sneak peak and let you know our glass will indeed be going on sale ;)

Hi,

This is my first post on this forum (I'm new to Medical in Maryland) and I'm SOOOO excited about this offer and I am grateful that I somehow stumbled across this forum! I'm dying to get this vaporizer. I've been researching for weeks and the e-nano looks like the best one to get for a newbie.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Hi,

This is my first post on this forum (I'm new to Medical in Maryland) and I'm SOOOO excited about this offer and I am grateful that I somehow stumbled across this forum! I'm dying to get this vaporizer. I've been researching for weeks and the e-nano looks like the best one to get for a newbie.
I would call that an excellent choice no matter how much experience you have vaping.
Every one loves a log for good reason and I look forward to hearing your impressions.
Welcome to the forum and vaping I hope it is as good for you as it has been for us.

Top Bottom