UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
I got some unexpected returns and decided to order a nice glass piece. It should get here soon, and be really nice with the nano.
I really have been appreciating the nano again, the only reason I stopped using it was travel, where I started to use my nonavong (vapcap).
Randomly and luckily I stumbled upon a silent stepdown converter, and am now really enjoying the nano.

I have a question for you nanonites :)
How long does it take for the nano to cool down, say from 6.5 to 5,5.
I just got a load that was too dark for my liking, so I throttled back.

Have a nice weekend!

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
My first thought was the cotton or hemp fiber. However, if you want to try the mesh conc pad I can tell you that a HealthyRips Fury 2 conc pad fits snug in a nano gong with very little squeezing necessary. I can also tell you that they sell them 5 for $10 with free shipping.

https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p40/FURY_2_Oil_&_Wax_Pads.html

I tried using one for melting shatter or rosin with the nano gong but eventually found it to leave junk all around the glass so I went back to the cotton. The cotton absorbs much of the oil and keeps it contained. I don't know how either would work with kief, but maybe I'll try it myself too. :science:
Thanks for the link! :tup:

arb

Semi shaved ape
I got some unexpected returns and decided to order a nice glass piece. It should get here soon, and be really nice with the nano.
I really have been appreciating the nano again, the only reason I stopped using it was travel, where I started to use my nonavong (vapcap).
Randomly and luckily I stumbled upon a silent stepdown converter, and am now really enjoying the nano.

I have a question for you nanonites :)
How long does it take for the nano to cool down, say from 6.5 to 5,5.
I just got a load that was too dark for my liking, so I throttled back.

Have a nice weekend!

Not long at all especially if you dry hit it and suck some cool air through it.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
:hmm: Seems like I remember a lot of big sales occurring a little after Mid-April, I wanna say? :rofl:

Sorry @UnevenPizza I wasn’t able to restrain my bad dad humour. Just be thankful that most of the time I am! You should know that I think of you now, some dude I’ve never met, whenever I have pizza & give ya a mental nod. :nod: Seriously though, there’s not any other sales between now and our global holiday, AFAIK.

Been absolutely loving getting to know my overhauled hot rod Enano, believe it or not, I’ve got it dialed in at ~5.5 with the stems & j-hooks and maybe a touch higher through a water pipe. Still this little beauty amazes me, what a little powerhouse. So simple to load/use/get where I wanna be! Love y’all EpicVape!

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
Wow, my new Piece came superfast!

It's a Thick Ass Glass 9,5 inch single honeycomb with "spinning" splashguard, also called a vortex perc by some IIRC.
I love being able to use only a small amount of water and having that only be diffused once in the honeycomb perc. It's my perc of choice, from a sound and mouthfeel perspective...

I won a -15% coupon on their site so it only was about 50 USD (without shipping...but that's always a bummer.)

Tested at 5.9 with some OG Amnesia, it riiiiiips. Nano milk city. Ideal!

IMG-20190227-124705.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Wow, my new Piece came superfast!

It's a Thick Ass Glass 9,5 inch single honeycomb with "spinning" splashguard, also called a vortex perc by some IIRC.
I love being able to use only a small amount of water and having that only be diffused once in the honeycomb perc. It's my perc of choice, from a sound and mouthfeel perspective...

I won a -15% coupon on their site so it only was about 50 USD (without shipping...but that's always a bummer.)

Tested at 5.9 with some OG Amnesia, it riiiiiips. Nano milk city. Ideal!

IMG-20190227-124705.jpg
I like your water rig for Da NANO.
I have a cheap low budget unit that I’m sporting!

My wife doesn’t par take of CANNABIS?

LOVE CANNABIS and NANO has a decent size me like!

My GonG’s are full!
INDICA KINE is my sleeping medication?

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
I like your water rig for Da NANO.
I have a cheap low budget unit that I’m sporting!

My wife doesn’t par take of CANNABIS?

LOVE CANNABIS and NANO has a decent size me like!

My GonG’s are full!
INDICA KINE is my sleeping medication?

Thank you @ataxian! Hey, I had a backpack once by a company called 'Dakine', do you think they were inspired by the KINE? ;)

I feel like I finally got my favorite setup now.
I like the color, and minimum filtration, just enough. And the nano fits perfectly in terms of function and also aesthetics.
The multiple percs, recyclers and ice catchers are nice, sure, but this is a perfect daily driver type rig and what I'd recommend to anyone thinking about getting some glass!
Thick, minimum water + filtration by a perc of your choice. That's really all you need!
rig.jpg

I had some worry regarding the clearance, because on the TAG site there is no good shot from the side/profile, but it works out great:

nano-clearance.jpg

Have a lil Knee damage so I am forced into immobility, but I'm keepin busy and the nano's keeping me company. Cheers!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thank you @ataxian! Hey, I had a backpack once by a company called 'Dakine', do you think they were inspired by the KINE? ;)

I feel like I finally got my favorite setup now.
I like the color, and minimum filtration, just enough. And the nano fits perfectly in terms of function and also aesthetics.
The multiple percs, recyclers and ice catchers are nice, sure, but this is a perfect daily driver type rig and what I'd recommend to anyone thinking about getting some glass!
Thick, minimum water + filtration by a perc of your choice. That's really all you need!
rig.jpg

I had some worry regarding the clearance, because on the TAG site there is no good shot from the side/profile, but it works out great:

nano-clearance.jpg

Have a lil Knee damage so I am forced into immobility, but I'm keepin busy and the nano's keeping me company. Cheers!
I was a SURFER back in da daze’s when money was frown on!
Many dude friend’s made a business out of da activity of riding waves?
Some made millions of $$$.

My brother who I influenced became very wealthy from this so called activity!

I grew pot in HAWAII and surfed before it was mainstream!

Da kine was a saying at da time.
The dude that started DA KINE sold backpacks, ankle strap’s, board protectors & some other stuff!

We had no BonG’s or vaporizers available at Da time?

A NANO is opulence to me?
@Driver 8 ”The SUGAR SHACK” has great pancakes!

Driver 8

I love me some maple syrup been doing bourbon barrel aged lately.........nice.

Been wanting to try aging some in a bourbon barrel. Hard to find a smallish bourbon barrel. Thought about buying a one gallon barrel aging whiskey in it and then maple syrup. Ultimately I wanted take the used whiskey/maple syrup barrel to a local brewery that makes an excellent stout to have it filled. Alas between the gluten and the alcohol in beer, I can very rarely enjoy a stout.

@Driver 8 ”The SUGAR SHACK” has great pancakes![/QUOTE]

Word has it that the Sugar Shack " just a coffeehouse and its made out of wood
Espresso coffee tastes mighty good" so say The Fireballs.

Last edited by a moderator:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Been wanting to try aging some in a bourbon barrel. Hard to find a smallish bourbon barrel. Thought about buying a one gallon barrel aging whiskey in it and then maple syrup. Ultimately I wanted take the used whiskey/maple syrup barrel to a local brewery that makes an excellent stout to have it filled. Alas between the gluten and the alcohol in beer, I can very rarely enjoy a stout.
Rum aged in them is............amazing and I don't even drink.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have been GLUTEN FREE for a DECADE!
I had a MICRO BREW and got messed up.(Monday)
CANNABIS was what brought me back to CIVILIZATION?

NANO is on 6.2354678930 is da setting da hybrid I don’t know what or where it was grown?
I think it is 60% INDICA 40% SATIVA?

Top Bottom