<Delta9>

I wonder how many people do the same thing I did with two of mine.........use them instead of returning them.
I mailed my maple back in and when it gets back I will be doing the same with the cherry unit also.
I was going to live with them being cracked but ace of vape says it was a fluke and I want to believe that also.
This time I am going to just let them sit out and acclimate to our low humidity levels for a couple months before turning on for daily use and see if that makes a difference.
Interesting you bring up humidity. I’m in Las Vegas so also very low humidity.

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
Ok… the little patient finally arrived and already felt quite at home right next to one of my own homemade MistyMahogany logs :D
An 18/19 mm GonG was included after all and my 14 mm lab glass stems, I use for making dd stems and GonGs are also a perfect fit :nod:

20pbhfl.jpg

Seems rather an older unit, as the leads were directly soldered to the C7 connector, while the newer ones all have crimp terminals instead, I read somewhere in the thread?
Wiring and soldering connections looked all good and rock solid so far, but the heater cartridge is definitively gone! Draws no current at all :(
Heater also showed some scorch marks at its bottom and looking at the rather battered looking 230v/110v transformer coming with the unit (also some loose parts rattling around in there), I'd guess we have a good idea, who the culprit was here :p
So I dispensed with the niceties, removed the 110v AC innards and simply rewired for 12v DC.

wjyii0.jpg

Set in a 10w RepRap cartridge heater (ceramic core with ss shielding).
Widened the existing hole for the LED to accommodate the DC jack.
Threaded in the jack, soldered the leads with RoHS compliant lead free high temp solder and finally plugged it up again.
Sanded down some scratches with 180, 240, 400 & 600 grt and applied a fresh coat of wood butter :)

Welcome back among the living, me little Nano :clap: :D

6jpm5c.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm mentally savoring your GrapeApe right now.... really nice strain.... I had it many times flower and concentrates...
But with the Nano...... mmmmmmmm
Cheers...Salud....
Stay Vaped...
Dude sorry to bug U!
GRAPEAPE is one of the CANNABIS strains that packs a punch!

I need more GONG’s 2-B CIVILIZED!
My NANO needs !

Last edited:

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
At the bottom of the Jar once again, the nano will turn even your last crumbs into a pleasurable experience!

I just decided once I'm finished with my Bachelors I'm traveling to Oaksterdam University to enroll in their horticulture Degree :science:
Now to find a Job, Appartment, convince my Spouse...easy! :hmm:

Last edited:

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
I think my Enano cord is showing signs of failure, been finding it cold with the little led light off even when plugged it completely, if i hold the cord just right it will stay on during rips, but man its a pain in the ass when your unit is suddenly room temp or ice cold when i go to use it.

Baron23

It snowed here today in MD. Nor'easter blowing through....really shitting for going anywhere.

But perfect for plugging the Enano in early today, lay on the couch and read, and hitting a stem on the Enano every once in a while.

I love that I can just leave it on and take only as many hits as I want.

I generally do not vape during the day...at night for pain and sedation. But when I do on a day like today, I LOVE my Enano.

Cheers

Whissmu

It snowed here today in MD. Nor'easter blowing through....really shitting for going anywhere.

But perfect for plugging the Enano in early today, lay on the couch and read, and hitting a stem on the Enano every once in a while.

I love that I can just leave it on and take only as many hits as I want.

I generally do not vape during the day...at night for pain and sedation. But when I do on a day like today, I LOVE my Enano.

Cheers

I'm with you, friend :clap:!

Today it rained and darkened quickly :ninja: ... I usually use my nano alone in dry:sherlock: ... but today I wanted to vary:evil: (many days what not use an articulation) and it is great to have it always available before or after sleeping :rockon: !

... and my puppy seems to share the same opinion :lol:

image.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Off topic - how uncivilized!!!
Accept appology.
But- When ever i read you post's ------Its a robot voice in my head

Un-Civilized dose not compute!
End message!
Dude!
AS soon as I saw your POST?
COW-A-BUNGA!
I can’t wait 2 get: CIVILIZED with a NANO 2 make life worth living!
@ubardog I was CIVILIZED once before I over MEDICATED or got STONED?

@Whissmu is that a WP A setting 2-B CIVILIZED ?:leaf:
TGIF =KUSH grown near da sea outdoors (below da ) Fires!

Last edited:

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Shhhhhhhh.....super secret (don’t tell Andy) sale.

20% off entire site (excluding Exotics & Grinders)

Use Code: FCBF18

I'd love to make sure our favorite people get their orders before the usual Black Friday shipping rush.

Let me know if you need anything! We're also adding some mini Santa Cruz Grinders later this week, unfortunately they aren't part of any of the sales. AND Shorty Stems will be added just in time for Christmas!!! (Can you tell I'm excited by my over use of ! marks?)

Have an Epic week!
Nadia

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
20% off entire site

OOHH! This is good news, but ... I was waiting for free shipping on this black friday ...
I want to buy the Aroma therapy cup, but $ 16 of international shipping is a lot of money.
Are there no other shipping options?

EDIT:
Done!! both codes worked!!(FCBF18 and FCLOVE) 9.06$ shipped to my house

Tks Zementos

Last edited:

klipsch

Pipe dreaming (make that Nano dreaming)

So during the last rainy stretch, stuck inside with the computer, the Nano and some fine Rainy Day Women I doodled up a concept of a semi wireless Nano with a magnetic power connector.

Nano-1.png

This is an interesting concept. So is the idea that the Nano would lose power momentarily while you use it.. but the element *should* stay hot enough for those few seconds? Or are you imagining a battery in the unit?

Driver 8

This is an interesting concept. So is the idea that the Nano would lose power momentarily while you use it.. but the element *should* stay hot enough for those few seconds? Or are you imagining a battery in the unit?

I have my Nano plugged into a switched outlet and have switched it off for the toke and it seemed to work fine.

Now you got me thinking... Think I'll go try a few hits just to make sure. Ok, ok I'll admit it's just an excuse.

White LSD, nice flavor.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have my Nano plugged into a switched outlet and have switched it off for the toke and it seemed to work fine.

Now you got me thinking... Think I'll go try a few hits just to make sure. Ok, ok I'll admit it's just an excuse.

White LSD, nice flavor.
I da NANO 4 MEDICATED INTEGRATED CIVILIZED !
Don’t say I did too much ?
R U a DOCTOR?

RECOMMEND medical or recreational use!
CANNABIS is da best 4 us?
Heck hey!
AFHANI CHEESE is kine strong?
FLAVOR is DECENT! (CHEESE Popcorn cover in grapes !)
I guess we R all different?
Add = SORRY 2 post while over medicated?

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
20% off nanos and parts is an awesome sale, thanks Nadia!

I
AFHANI CHEESE is kine strong?
FLAVOR is DECENT! (CHEESE Popcorn cover in grapes !)
I guess we R all different?
Add = SORRY 2 post while over medicated?

I love Cheese but haven't tried Afgani. A blend of the two must be sweet indica heaven. It seems to be kicking your ass too :razz:

I got a carbed gong from Joda glass (@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd) and absolutely love it. Nothing too fancy, but the one-piece carbed gong makes the whole experience even better. So worth it, and I highly recommend his services. :peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
20% off nanos and parts is an awesome sale, thanks Nadia!

I love Cheese but haven't tried Afgani. A blend of the two must be sweet indica heaven. It seems to be kicking your ass too :razz:

I got a carbed gong from Joda glass (@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd) and absolutely love it. Nothing too fancy, but the one-piece carbed gong makes the whole experience even better. So worth it, and I highly recommend his services. :peace:
The prices R starting 2-drop?
NANO is kicking my shiny metal ass!

My kid’s say I’m outdated 4 my love of BENDER my HERO de fiction?
GENERALIZED maybe?
Mike a OGB is my go 2!
Sorry I had 2 switch CANNABIS strains.
FLAVOR? Better than before?

Last edited:
Top Bottom