1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. BigJr48

BigJr48 Well-Known Member

Does it have the detachable plug? If so it needs to be upgraded and EpicVape will do it for you.

Rollingstoned likes this.
  2. Rollingstoned

Rollingstoned Member

There selling for $130-150 used so its only $50 cheaper then new
    I might go new just so i know it will be reliable for years to come
    Having a bit of VAS issue and trying to save as much as i can
    Also want a portside undction heater lol

SloJimFizz, BigJr48 and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  3. BigJr48

For the price, I would buy new. To spare yourself of any worries, a few bucks more buy new & with warranty.
    *Don't forget to add the adjustable stems and gong.

Vapor_Eyes likes this.
  4. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

The thing is, these things hold their value, but I like to have a warranty with anything. I tend to not buy used cars for the same reason. If it was me (and it's not), it would have to be a very good deal to not just spend the extra bucks and get the warranty with all new parts. Oops, just realized that @BigJr48 already told you that. I would also pick up a pack of basket screens and maybe a spare cord. FCLOVE code will still provide free shipping I beleive.

Just vaped some Grapefruit through the nano with some freshly cleaned glass.

This was kind of gross. I often forget and tend to change my bubbler water every few days. I forgot that I had left a window open in the room where I keep the bubbler. I packed a gong, had the nano on top and was just about to start bubbling away when when I looked through the glass at the perc within. There was a large moth that had flown into the mouthpiece, gotten caught and died in my bubbler. It was spread eagle dead, floating on top of the water. I almost fucking vaped that shit. :doh:

Well, I scrubbed that fucker out with salt and iso and a bottle brush and rinsed with the hottest water my boiler could provide.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    Gray Area, Morty, SloJimFizz and 3 others like this.
  5. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes unfiltered

:suspicious:

:puke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Morty, BabyFacedFinster and BigJr48 like this.
  6. Morty

Morty Well-Zoned Member

I had a friend in high school who smoked a bowl full of nothing but seeds while trippin' ballz...and a few dead rolly pollies on top. :science: The stench of that exhale was gnarly to say the least.

7. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

So tempted by the Walnut Standos finally back in stock. I like the new layout with the added E-pic slot and stem slots being on one side.
    Ground up my last Jack Herer nug for the weekend. :drool:
    Nano on 6.13 sitting in its old aluminum Stando telling me she wants a new Walnut one. :rant:

:peace:

8. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Do it! :)

9. SloJimFizz

I'm weak. It has been done. :rockon:
    "I have nothing in walnut", was my final justification check.
    Had to add one of their stash containers to fill that stash hole. Can't have any unused holes laying around.

10. Rollingstoned

Rollingstoned Member

Wanna sell the aluminum stand :brow:

Vapor_Eyes, BigJr48 and SloJimFizz like this.
  11. hopla

hopla Member

Are there any compatibility with other stems, can we use an Arizer Solo stem or of another brand with the E Nano?
    The idea would be to try the Arizer bubble straw on the E Nano :mental:

12. Wildeyedzan

Wildeyedzan New Member

First desktop vape is the enano !!man does it hit hard with this og flower eye currently have. Would cold pressed coconut oil suffice on the wood ?there are a couple natural "holes " I would like to touch up on. Much love everyone ,this feels like a very informative and interesting website :D:love::razz::)

UnevenPizza, Vapor_Eyes and BigJr48 like this.
  13. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

Directly, not that I know of. Sometimes you can use a Nano WPA and another stem in combination.

Vapor_Eyes, BigJr48 and hopla like this.
  14. hopla

hopla Member

Thanks for the answer.
    I'm waiting for my e nano to clear the customs, meanwhile I try to see how I could experiment with it.

UnevenPizza, Vapor_Eyes and BigJr48 like this.
  15. howie105

For that extra length you could go with a whip and the Nano WPA. https://i.imgur.com/YC2VAtf.jpg

Vapor_Eyes and hopla like this.
  16. hopla

hopla Member

i didn't think about a whip as I thought one of the big advantages of the e nano was its glass path.
    Good to know!
    I took the long stem option, so I am not worried about the heat, I was curious about a simpler way to add filtration than a bong (also on its way) and therefore I was looking for a potential compatibility with the Arizer bubbler.
    ;)

Vapor_Eyes and BigJr48 like this.
  17. Hackerman

Hackerman The Fool

You can also search your house for items to be used with the new E-Nano. I never hardly pick mine up and never ever for the bong. Got a nice.... cap, that takes all the work out of it. LOL

[​IMG]

18. howie105

I am back home and was able to get to to my Solo 1 stem and Nano WPA so I can now confidently say the straight solo stem is too shallow and large to fit directly onto the Nano. However with the old piece of whip tubing fudge it works OK. https://i.imgur.com/9hbFXIA.jpg Sorry about the crappy photo but I am a crappy photographer.

19. hopla

hopla Member

thank you!
    that's a good news!
    I think a thread about compatibility between device's accessories and other tweaks and tips could be useful: like the Mighty capsules that fit in the StickyBrick Junior etc. (maybe there's already one and I didn't see it?)

Vapor_Eyes and BigJr48 like this.
  20. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza I dream of Pizza

Wow, lucky I checked in here today! Walnut stando on its way!
    Weak? Fast, Lucky, CIVILIZED! Those are better ways to describe it :D!
    Finally my desk will look so much nicer with an all walnut set-up!

But I didn't get an E-mail from Epic yet...maybe because it's a different item # or just a new listing and the old system doesn't carry that over or something. Oh well, I think I signed up for the waiting list 2 or 3 times haha.
    GIDDY!

Oh @nadia_epic ,the description says it holds up to 5 different glass pieces, but from the picture it looks like it's 3 stems, 1 container and 1 e-pick.
    That's pretty much all I need anyway, I just thought I'd point it out.

Wow, that is an amazing rig! I wish I could find a place where I can get food grad tubing, but not 200 feet of the stuff :lol:

21. SloJimFizz

Thanks sir!
    Saw the post on IG with the stands being cut. Figured a few people might like to know.

Got my auto email from Epic simultaneously with the PayPal email shortly after placing order.

The maker of the Tubo Evic sells short pieces of that whip tubing for pretty cheap. He also has some beautiful whips available made by his wife I believe. Cool AF Whips
    They are in Switzerland, so they are on your side of the globe.
    Their vape is mighty fine too. :cool:

CarolKing, Summer, Vapor_Eyes and 3 others like this.
  22. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza I dream of Pizza

Oh yeah, I saw that a while ago but for some reason didn't order one. May have to check back! For now I just use the whip that came with my EQ, but it's seen better days.

CarolKing and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  23. dutz3013

dutz3013 Member

Theres new units without a detachable plug? Can you please clarify this a little more please. I bought a used unit not sure how old it is but seems pretty new by comparing the S/N numhber to the last one I owned

BigJr48 likes this.
  24. BigJr48

All updated units have detachable plugs.

25. Rollingstoned

Rollingstoned Member

Enano is on its way. Any good tips?

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors