1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. slazak71

slazak71 Active Member

@SloJimFizz thank you very much ! i will remove it as you said :tup: im away now with my M for one day... nano is back tomarrow :love:

2. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Now you got to get a carb'd adapter, yeah? :-)

[​IMG]

3. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer & Dynavap Maniac

Repaired Image Link:

[​IMG]

BigJr48 likes this.
  4. slazak71

slazak71 Active Member

@Baron23 what is that for ? :hmm: excuse me stupid question :)

BigJr48 likes this.
  5. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

No such thing as a stupid question, I was once told.
    The carb adaptor allows you to carb out your bubbler by simply pulling the glass pin, instead of lifting the nano and gong up to carb which leads to gong falling to its death sometimes.
    Here is a different version of one.

[​IMG]

Summer, CarolKing and BigJr48 like this.
  6. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

On occasion, some hot shots will not use one of the joints on the claisen for a carb, but rather to use 2 different vapes at one time. Sorry, don't have time to search for a pic to show you, but when I come across one, I'll post it, unless someone else can find one 1st.

7. Baron23

This weird...my image doesn't show up in the OG post (its a link from Imgur and showed when posted) so when I reply to myself to re-post image, it shows up in the quote??

[​IMG]

turns your mild mannered Enano log into a killer bong type vape! haha

Yep, you can pull hard, pull the plug to clear it, without having to take the Nano off the gong. Even more important to me, is that you don't have to pull the gong off. If I just pull the Nano (without the carb feature) then when the water falls inside the WP, you (I) will get blow back and your AVB will pop up all over your table.

That and yeah....hits like a bong.

8. slazak71

slazak71 Active Member

@SloJimFizz , @Summer @Baron23 - a lot of good information ! that makes sens for sure :nod:
    thanks for each replay so much :) have to look at this adapter ! :goon:

time to nano :peace:

9. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

Vapor_Eyes, CarolKing and BigJr48 like this.
  10. slazak71

slazak71 Active Member

11. Baron23

This is the one:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/cloud-buddy-y-adapter-with-carb-glass-bong/408712103.html

Not the other one.

Note, however, that this is 18 mm joint only. I don't see where he sells for 14 mm. If you want 14 mm (or just want good USA glass) then check out Oregon Glass Blower.

https://www.oregonglassblower.com/CARB-ADAPTERS_c52.htm

12. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

My original E-Nano (hard wired) is still functioning as well as day 1.

13. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

Here is a link for 14mm version of the one @Baron23 has from dh gate.
    I tried to find a link for the one like mine from Thick Ass Glass, but no luck. May have sold out for a spell.
    Banana Tangie in the Nano this early evening. :drool:

14. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

PSA:
    ;)

Vapor_Eyes likes this.
  15. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza I dream of Pizza

I'm sorry I lost track of time. That Silverfish..I think :rip:

But I found my e-pick again, woahhh!

Working with Ravens is amazing/hilarious. They're very smart.

[​IMG]

Nano is at 5,5-6 these days, through the lil' bubbler it's smooth daytime clouds. Not super dense, but about 4-5 nice big TASTY clouds (sometimes more hits possible)
    :science:

Vapor_Eyes, BigJr48 and SloJimFizz like this.
  16. anda1anda2

anda1anda2 Member

Hey all. Older head here, but new mmj patient. I haven’t paid attention to the advances in mj culture in years, so am digging the advances, especially with vaporizing.

I’ve been trying to put together a setup for home use that was somewhat “dignified.” Come to learn after reading this thread, the word I was looking for was “civilized.” At least as civilized as I can be in my bathroom. Ha.

I’m pretty happy with the latest incarnation with my new e-nano.

Cheers!

Edit: not sure why the pic did not imbed. Here is the link:

https://imgur.com/a/voqyUDg

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  17. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Very civilized my friend :)

18. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

19. anda1anda2

anda1anda2 Member

Vapor_Eyes and BabyFacedFinster like this.
  20. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza I dream of Pizza

That setup looks really nice @anda1anda2!

The nano is very appealing, pragmatically and aesthetically. (=It looks good and vapes good!)

It takes a few sessions to find your sweet spot(s), but once you do it's really just like an electronic lighter/light sabre. I've been leaving mine on, the converter is nigh unhearable unless you focus on it, or it's touching an AUX-cord (like speakers...unfortunately..) but I'm usually listening to music etc. so I don't mind. BUT AN EU VERSION would be the thing that makes us a truly global civilization, this is my opinion only. You Americans can just plug it in, and leave it on to forget...easy peasy luxuryzy! Anytime perfect hits nonstop crazyparty!!!!!!!!!

With my Air for example I can take it along and set it to a certain temp if I absolutely need to make sure it's a certain temp, but usually I have 2-3 settings I know love and use on my nano;

low = 5.0 - 5.5
    mid = 6.0 - 6.2
    high = 6.3222221135 - 6.49000332 shoutout to @ataxian for his dilligent research!

If you only let it heat up for ~5 Minütes, you'll probably need to dial it a little bit higher.

Many hits on lower temps, fewer but more "impactful" hits on higher temps. I'm sure most of you know this but I thought maybe some newer people browsing would profit, ayayayyyyy!

I've been vaping on 5.5 and even lower through the bubbler, and it's really nice for hits that are not as hard-hitting, but still noticeable. And you don't burn your stuff, it gets brown but not too dark. Great for that AVB Smoothie/Sammich!

That Cork is pretty trippy too man!

Just a test:
    [​IMG]

21. vapen00b

vapen00b various on-demand full convection units

Hi peeps,

has anyone heard back from Nadia recently? :hmm:As much as I love the product, I begin to hate their lack of communication...:ugh: Doing business with them is like pulling a teeth - and I'm not a dentist. :goon::p
    Sorry, rant over... Been trying to order for weeks now and it stings a bit. Good that I'm on a t-break - or not?! :D
    :cool:;)

Enjoy what ever you do - back to positivity :)

22. Hackerman

Hackerman The Fool

@vapen00b Try going direct to the web site at epicvape.com.

Their customer service is usually top notch. Something odd about waiting weeks for Epic. Try the web site contact form.

23. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

You are not wrong :lol:

vapen00b likes this.
  24. nadia_epic

nadia_epic EpicVape Team Company Rep

Just a friendly reminder, any orders placed outside of our normal website will require more time. Especially if you're requesting us to work around customs. I replied to your PM but feel free to contact me at customerservice@epicvape.com if you are having any issues getting in touch with me.

25. vapen00b

vapen00b various on-demand full convection units

Just a friendly reminder that we have been in talks for weeks (!).
    As you're addressing me publicly, I will respond as well:
    I have been contacting you through several channels you're actively using - email too - , so I'm failing to understand why it's so hard to get a simple estimation or specific answers - this is meant in general, not in regards to one single message.

We're not talking about actually ordering yet, are we? I still don't even have numbers or a confirmation in any way. I wish we were that close after all that time...

You finally replied to our PM conversation today, thank you. I'd definitely appreciated, if you would have advised me in the first place to exclusively contact you via that email address, if everything else takes that much time - I don't want to bind unnecessary resources and I hate to waste anyone's time. .
    Lastly, what about discretion? I almost feel offended - totally new experience on FC.
    If this is how you're doing business, please keep your stuff and leave it this way.

To anyone here: sorry for the drastic words. This is my first and only official complaint, but I feel it's necessary. I tried to put it in a constructive way to open eyes and improve things, hopefully.
    I won't comment on this any further and respect the rules.

Vapor_Eyes, Summer, Baron23 and 3 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors