1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza I dream of Pizza

@Summer no no, I stay as far away as I can from tabacco! That was a quote from on of my favorotf plays, Waiting for Godot ;)

In the barbaric planes & mountain passes of Europe it is standard practice to mix herb with tobacco for J's and even pipes. Terrible habit..

And I do know the I makes it italic, but the ctrl+I combo let's me type a split second faster hahaha

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  2. Ratchett

Ratchett Vape Accessories Delta3DStudios.com Accessory Maker

For sure the process of forming baskets was quite a journey for myself. I started with plastic (proof of concept), then wood, then aluminum. Finally I had to accept that steel is the only material feasible for forming a stainless steel screen.

These presses are made for me by a friend, they're not the most elegant design, but it works!

I also sell 5-packs of BP380 screens for anyone interested in testing my basket screens before investing in the press itself.

(For anyone curious, I also sell a BP465 size basket which works perfect for 18mm male joints. I always toss this second larger basket screen on the bottom of my 18mm WPA to act as an ABV catch and pre-filter)

3. Newcastle

Newcastle Stoned!

@baxter when I got my Nano all I did was use my bubbler. I thought the stem was to clumbsy......Well now the bubbler is retired and all I use is the stem. I feel I get better rips with just the stem.

4. biohacker

biohacker #dablife

0.05g Strawberry Banana rosin from Yaletown Flower Co. One ripper on max temp....zero waste/reclaim.. wicking material is organic cotton. Super smooth and awesome flavour!

Click to play YouTube Video

5. UnevenPizza

Hoooohhh shit my man that must've hit like strawberry banana truck! ;D

Morty, Vaponly, CarolKing and 3 others like this.
  6. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Thank U @biohacker that was a great video!

U have motivated my lazy ass to use my NANO with cotton (FLINN'S organic)
    My ROSIN is STRAWBERRY LEMON however it's not bad really? (really)

FLAVOR = CIVILIZED

Morty, Vaponly, CarolKing and 3 others like this.
  7. ArthurJ

ArthurJ Well-Known Member

Fuckin A-right buddy!
    I don't think I'd even have my enano without having read about it on these boards. A little chocolate hashberry through my j-hook this evening.

UnevenPizza and BabyFacedFinster like this.
  8. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@biohacker, where do you seat the cotton? On top of the nano heating element, in the bottom of the gong well or on top of the gong well?

Morty, jimsmith90210 and biohacker like this.
  9. biohacker

biohacker #dablife

I use the screen as a basket, like a U....not upside down they way they arrive stock. And I tamp the cotton/hemp wrapped dab so it's all inside that basket, then I position it so it's right underneath the heater (maybe 1mm clearance). I'm getting a little tired of managing the hemp fiber though (cotton is easier but not as good) so i'm debating putting up the Nano against a SiC e-nail setup since I don't use flower in the Nano.

Does anyone that uses the nano for convection concentrates also have a SiC e-nail setup to compare? I realize that the Nano maxes out at 560f but those are pretty good low temp e-nail hits as well. I'm thinking that the Nano is still more efficient, tastes better, allows more hits/control, and easier to maintain. I've searched this thread, and have seen many members vastly prefer e-nano convection dabs over e-nail conduction dabs. @Enchantre even said it got her way more medicated as the hits were much more comfortable and pleasant.

Hjalmark, Morty, Vaponly and 3 others like this.
  10. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

Just ordered one of these. Can't wait to try it out. Unfortunately they were sold out of the 18mm ones so I'll need to use an adapter for the adapter, but for 10 bucks it's worth a try.

Hjalmark, CarolKing, Vaponly and 3 others like this.
  11. UnevenPizza

Had a few days off. Now nano time ... some primo amnesia through the freshly cleaned bubbler ...the best way to describe it is this picture:
    [​IMG]

At 6.3333343322 (may be off ;) ) I had a nice even roast !!! molto benneeeeee!!!!
    The NA NO is fast in its heat up, tasty in flavor even through water and something else , OH It's beautiful! Have a party yo!

SEE YOU LATA ALIGATAS I'm going to play me some Fallout New Vegass baby, yeah!

See ya, I gotta hurry!

[​IMG]

edit: nobody saw that whatever it was.

Hjalmark, Morty, GetLeft and 6 others like this.
  12. scooterboy

scooterboy Active Member

Hi all,

First post on FC! I just clicked Submit and ordered my first E-nano and I can't wait. Added an extra stem, aromatherapy cup, set of basket screens, and some extra silicon stem guards for good measure.

I currently use a common little pipe for weed at home, and take a portable g-pen type wax unit with me when I'm out. I'm replacing the pipe with the E-nano, and the portable wax unit with a Linx Hynos Zero (will order that soon).

After much research, I think the E-nano will fit my usage perfectly. I'm a "light" user, meaning I usually only dose in the evenings and I only do enough to "float" a little bit. I typically like to just take the edge off, not get blasted (I know the E-nano can get me blasted if I feel like it tho).

I also partake alone 99% of the time. My wife doesn't, and only a few of our friends partake and we see them rarely. So a log vape made the most sense.

I've read through this thread in many sessions, but plan on going through it again now that mine is actually coming. I love gathering info from others' experiences - it's invaluable, so thank you all in advance.

Really looking forward to my baby's arrival!

13. BabyFacedFinster

Welcome to the FC @scooterboy, and best wishes with your nano. You're just gonna love it. We would love to see a pic when it arrives.

The nano is perfect for lots of needs, including yours. I am similar in that I mostly vape in the evenings and avoid high doses as I can have some anxiety creep in with higher amounts.

"And I vape alone, yeah with nobody else, and when I vape alone... I prefer to be by myself." - Thorogood :rockon:

Hjalmark, ataxian, Morty and 7 others like this.
  14. GetLeft

GetLeft Well-Known Member

If you’re looking to keep things on the lighter side, keep temps on the lower side (5.5 - 5.9). At first at least, then work your way up from there as desired. The nano has been known (exhibit a :wave:) to hit seriously at temps above 6.

15. ArthurJ

ArthurJ Well-Known Member

And of course you'll want to pick up a gong and a j-hook.

[​IMG]

16. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

A big shout out to @scooterboy, welcome to NanoNation. You have invested well buying the E-nano, it will last you a long time. Been using mine with some Gorilla Glue and my j hook. A j hook works great with a variety of vaporizers.:2c::leaf:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    Hjalmark, GetLeft, ataxian and 8 others like this.
  17. jimsmith90210

jimsmith90210 Who Is Nate?

Please excuse my ignorance, but what does a j-hook get you that the extra long stem from Epic does not?

18. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

For myself I prefer to have the rig inverted when using some concentrates but to be honest there are better dab solutions. Aside from that I find a longer stem just cooler.

19. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

Since a j-hook is generally longer & wider than a stem, some say cooling properties. Depending on the angle of the j-hook, some put a little water inside to cool the hits. I just think it's aesthetically pleasing & so cool to use.

20. biohacker

biohacker #dablife

Were you thinking of an e-nail? Just curious, because i've yet to find a better 100% convective dab experience than the E-nano.

21. BabyFacedFinster

Sometimes you just want to vape like Sherlock Holmes. J hooks are cool.

22. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

I am a 7th Floor fan so I got one of their oil kits, not a great piece but for what I use it for it works well enough.

I

Hjalmark, GetLeft, CarolKing and 5 others like this.
  23. biohacker

biohacker #dablife

Cool! Thanks for giving me something novel to research! :tup:

24. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

WELCOME to NANO MADNESS!

24/7 + 420 + NANO + CANNABIS = SANITY 4 CIVILIZED BEHAVOIR

{WATER-PIPE; SHERLOCK; ASH COLLECTOR; NANO GonG} will cause one to live longer.

Some of the population are living in a space of REEFER MADNESS? (my wife and some of my Family) more STASH 4 me!

MODERN CIVILIZED INPUT = CANNABIS + NANO = INTELLIGENTSIA

WELCOME 2 NANO COUNTRY

MONDAY 420 action
    [​IMG]
    14mm joint? Need 2 order 14 mm GonG's.
    PINK is way COOL 4 MALES.
    COLOR has no gender!
    The color is not the problem.
    MOUTHPIECE too LARGE!
    MODIFY = 4 SURE

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    Hjalmark, GetLeft, Alexis and 8 others like this.
  25. GetLeft

GetLeft Well-Known Member

Very masculine indeed!
    Looking foward to seeing the modded mouthpiece poolside.
    @moreStash4me

Hjalmark, CarolKing, BigJr48 and 2 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors