1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@LazyIdol, aren't the 2 links you posted the same?

@SloJimFizz

http://www.laboyglass.com/adapter/claisen-adapter/three-way-claisen-adapter.html

https://www.dhgate.com/product/smok...oints/386196877.html#s1-2-1b;searl|3478931398

This one is 18mm, but messaged steven & they said that after the CNY, they are going to produce these in 14mm:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/cloud-buddy-y-adapter-with-carb-glass-bong/408712103.html

I messaged them & the height is about 3.5" & here the pic they sent me for the in between joint length:

[​IMG]

I have the last 2 enroute, but I also like the 1st one & the one referenced by @Baron23.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    CarolKing, Whissmu, Alexis and 3 others like this.
  2. SloJimFizz

SloJimFizz Unknown Member

Thanks @Summer

I may have found me a winner at TAG!
    A little smaller and I kinda dig the carb being 10mm cause it can fit a Vapcap. Just have to eventually get a glass plug for the 14mm hole so it can go back and forth between the Nano and other 14mm vapes in one hole, and then the Vapcap collection in the other. Maybe at the same time perhaps? :science:
    Piece is available in both 18mm and 14mm.

CarolKing, Alexis, BigJr48 and 3 others like this.
  3. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@SloJimFizz, I'm gonna wait till you get it & hear your impression of how well it couples to the vc before I order.

UnevenPizza and BigJr48 like this.
  4. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

SORRY for my last post, I somehow missed Baron's post. This virus must also contain neuro-inhibitor microbes that are making me stupid because I haven't been partaking. Running out of excuses! I've been enjoying the resurgence of Nano-dabbing and general enthusiasm for the best vape you never hear of.

The one from Stevenlmz I really don't like since there's no reclaim well, it's just straight across the bottom. It just makes it undesirable for me but I guess these things will happen when non-enthusiasts are making the stuff. Maybe the next version that will be fixed?

I also like the typeof carbed adapter Mr. Fizz found, I hadn't seen it before, although I've spent time at the TAG site, I never thought to look for this. TAG also have the glass stoppers you were talking about (in 10, 14 & 18mm) for less than others. I like buying TAG better than the gate, simply for the quality control.

5. Alexis

Alexis Peace keeper, fun maker and 3/4 time vaporist.

Good observation- I can pracfically guarantee you you have one of the 2 prevalent Coxsackie viruses. Either the A1 or B4 strain.

These are by far the most common viruses permeating society. They are real nasty specimens. They are neurological and always infect the central nervous system as well as numerous other bodlilt areas, such as respiratory tract and intestines.

I have had at least one of these viruses in my lungs and nervous system permenantly since November 2012, and most of the time both of them at the same time.
    Not been virus free for a single day for over 5 years. They are so hard to clear fully from my lungs and nervous system, I get rid of every infection sooner or later..

But the big problem with these coxsackies is that I get them both at least once a year, usually 2 or 3 times per winter. So I get the, like 90% down, but by then I get them again.

When they first come on, they reallly mess you up. The first few days I get stiffness and tension, almost a musucular paralysis. Also the deepest depression. And sure, they mess your mind and brain up, making us dumb and slow.

Just hang in there man. I hope my pm has something useful for you, take your time to consider it anyway hope it can help.

Right now you need perspective and focus. Just look ahead to the clearer meadow, visualise positive, happy, relieved. It will come so will do you world of good to let your mind drift and dream to there.

That's all. Sorry "Nanoers", you are a terrific bunch. This is another thread that makes me wish I had a Nano/license to participate.

But I can use excuses to drop in like helping out my good friends in tough times, and @biohacker is also now puttong on a show to draw me here more frequently with the tease of Canadian Cannabis Utopia!

6. SloJimFizz

Tnx @pxl_jockey
    Placed the order this morning for the adaptor. Now I won't have to worry about the gong magically gripping to the heater core when I lift the Nano. Pull the cute little glass stopper. :whoa:
    Saw the other sized stoppers, but have plenty of VC Vongage that rides the 14mm. Will try it also with an M or Ti VC in the 10mm hole, just to check it out. For research, of course.:sherlock:

7. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza I dream of Pizza

Wow, nano through a bubbler with just enough water, at 5.5-6.3, for tasting strains is amazing...:mmmm:

8. UnevenPizza

Oops, somehow, again, I didn't get notifications that y'all had moved on without me! :rofl:

I guess my browser somehow froze the site, I checked my alerts..but nothing new. Today I wanted to post my previous message, thought it was kind of weird that it's so quiet, but maybe there's some holiday I don't know about? So I post, and boom suddenly there's 3 pages of quality!

Hell yeah! Convection dabs are the Oil Well that get me through the desert days.

That flyer Is Hliarious @ACE OF VAPE ;)

Keep on shabbin' in the free world! Ooohyeah!

Hell yes the nano fills any glass vessle with amazing vapor. I need no other. Want however...is..

Wow, civilized! for sure!

oooooh wow that's some nice honey you got there!

I was wondering, do you know if there's a version of that without the whole L-Shaped side arm? Could they just "saw" it off with a diamond cutter or something like that?
    I would like that for flower hits, as a carb, but also as a hole where I could insert a dabber with some wax on it, so I could just have a convection dab without needing any cotton or other pad/substrate.

I guess some concentrate might drip into the bubbler, so maybe some kind of bend or so could catch anything that drips off.

I hope that makes sense.
    I've been partaking in a special tasting, today was Silver moon, also some "critical hash", and I can't remember the third...it eludes me.

9. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Oregon Glass Blower will do custom jobs, I believe.....and since its just simple mod to an existing design, I don't see any reason he wouldn't.

Might want to give him a call.

10. UnevenPizza

Might end up being an expensive call :cool:

But I'm sure I can get someone a bit more "local" to do it!

[​IMG]

;)

pxl_jockey, CarolKing, Alexis and 4 others like this.
  11. SloJimFizz

Hmm, sounds about what I ordered this morning from TAG.
    Except they put a little 10mm stem where they cut off the L. You could put a glass nail or a drop down of some sort I'm guessing.

Link in my self quote and pic below that.

[​IMG]

12. BigJr48

BigJr48 Well-Known Member

Does the 10mm come with that plug?

pxl_jockey, UnevenPizza and ataxian like this.
  13. SloJimFizz

14. BigJr48

BigJr48 Well-Known Member

I had to ask before checking out....

UnevenPizza, ataxian and SloJimFizz like this.
  15. LazyIdol

LazyIdol Well-Known Member

Sorry, here is the link I meant to post

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/18-18mm-glass-adapter-with-14mm-carb-glass/408713325.html

T
    his is my favorite carb solution for the time being. Low profile and doesnt add horizontal distance

Morty, CarolKing, Alexis and 6 others like this.
  16. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

Well, you've certainly made a killing for Vapefiend -- they've sold out! But they noted, 'restocking soon.'

17. SloJimFizz

18. baxter

baxter Well-Known Member

Poor Man's stem stand made out of a small cardboard box:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

pxl_jockey, Morty, CarolKing and 8 others like this.
  19. hd_rider

hd_rider Well-Known Member

And another day begins in beautiful Southern Colorado.

[​IMG]

Whissmu, Shannock, pxl_jockey and 6 others like this.
  20. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

@UnevenPizza My wife and I used to love watching that creepy show! So funny, great cast, brilliant writing & just so wrong... Why am I not so very surprised that you are apparently a fan of this twisted comedy?

@Summer You reckon I should hit George @VapeFiend.com for some sorta pay-back discount? :D To be fair, when VF are selling quality glass adapters at that price, they do tend to sell themselves! I feel great when I think maybe I helped someone or turned them onto something because there's not many ways that I can actually contribute to FC so I completely spaz out, falling all over myself. :disgust:

I thought perhaps my poor old Nano was dying on me, the blue light was flickering. Took the base off, and while checking all the wires' connections, one of the 2 wires to the LED just fell off. So I finished my check, closed her up and I'm happy because while the light is nice, that's not the important bit for me! The Nano is wonderful in that there's not much to go wrong. It just works great, no matter how you want to use it!

For any newcomers or casual readers, my Nano had at least 2 owners before coming to me. It's quite old and well out of warranty, so I'm happy to take my chances. I don't recommend anyone opening their Nano, please send it in! I can tell you the inside of a Nano is clean: no soldering, just twisted & crimped. NICE!

21. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

in the absence of stems .. good are the hooks! :rockon:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@Whissmus, is that a brown wood stem in the tray in the background?

23. sve

sve Well-Known Member

I submitted a ticket last Wednesday. Just waiting to hear back, thanks!!

BigJr48 likes this.
  24. SloJimFizz

Ol' Bitch is really holding that hit in. Going for the :whoa:

:dog:

UnevenPizza, Whissmu and BigJr48 like this.
  25. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

Unfortunately :disgust: I still do not have any wooden stalk, in the tray there is only one test tube with bubble gum

Yeahh !! :rockon:

UnevenPizza likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors