1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza I dream of Pizza

Thanks for explaining, that's good to know! There are a few local honey producers, I wonder if they sell just the wax as well. I always read of that being mixed with mineral oil, and I don't know where I could get that locally, or what to ask for xD
    Can I just use food oil, like Olive? Or do I need something specificly made for wood? Walnut oil sounds like it would go well with the Walnut nano?

Appreciate the insights, and thanks for doing the research on the long stem ;)

Dry stem is long enough for me.
    Supposedly my package is in Luxembourg, I guess Mr. Postman is a fancy pants rich guy!

Nano Nights are nice.

2. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

website of epicvape says that is not compatible :cry: this stem extra-long but it would be great that yes it was

Today my bowl for aromatherapy arrived :clap:, with his arrival I took the opportunity to meditate for a while:

...MMmmmm...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can also see the new E-Pick, which initially I did not like :shrug:, I preferred the previous one, but after using it I changed my mind:tup:, this new e-pick is much more practical :clap: ! ... that sharp point has more than one use! !

[​IMG]

3. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

The regular stem is 15mm, 6 inches
    The longer stem is 21mm, 8 1/4 inches
    @Baron23 If it says long stem for Nano, that's it. Just a little more than 2 inches difference but I like it quite a bit, but then I like the regular dry stem a lot. I'm not sure about what's showing as available on the website right now but I think both are in stock. If you're unsure, I would just get with @nadia_epic

So with both adjustable stems and a j-hook (just like the one @CarolKing showed above) I feel my Nano anhydrous glass needs are met. Now it's just a matter of acquiring a couple of low-diffusion ash catchers. I've noticed they're called precoolers more often throughout Europe. The Nano's size makes it perfect for these smaller pieces, with or without water.

Is there an average life expectancy for a Nano? Do we know the longest one has lived in the wild before giving up the ghost? I don't think I would like to be without a Nano in my life, I would have to replace it.

4. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

They only show 'long stems' and gongs....so, if it is a long stem, they aren't showing any other stem that its longer than. Just the one.

Oooops, they have five pack of 6" stems but not singles and you are right...the long stem is 8" per the additional info tab on their site.

I think I need to go measure mine and see :-)

ataxian, BigJr48, CarolKing and 5 others like this.
  5. UnevenPizza

I am thouroughly confused by the long stem /extra long stem ordeal. But today a lot of things seem a bit...awry?

I made some stem Milk this afternoon you see.

2 Nano Gongs + the Solo Gong. Not very dark, in fact only a light, even sprinkle throughout it.

Complemented with a big nano hit, I've been laughing all afternoon!
    I see people on reddit posting pics of really goopy stems/gongs, and people tell them they should still wait to make milk...but even a little sprinkle will do the trick, complimented with a hit from a vape it's a whole nother level! Especially if you've never had stem milk or haven't had any for a while.

I'm home alone, and was laughing out loud, walking like a lunatic through the whole house attempting to work on 4 different things at once (laughing at the inanity of it the whole time). It was of course not until I was calling my parents that I realized how baked I was. :clap:

Been pretty smooth sailin' since. Nice cheese Pizza, some light tv browsing...I wish you all a moment to relax :peace::zzz:

BigJr48, CarolKing, ataxian and 5 others like this.
  6. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

Its like I have been telling my wife for years a couple of inches ain't a big deal.:)

BigJr48, CarolKing, ataxian and 7 others like this.
  7. UnevenPizza

Inches are worse than feet, or stones! The measurements are funny.

One thing I love to do while falling asleep is listen to movies, or plays. I love Waiting for Godot.
    Maybe some of you know it? I was just thinking about it and got this quote stuck in my head...kind of fitting I think, hahaha!

POZZO: I am impertinent. (He knocks out his pipe against the whip, gets up.) I must be getting on. Thank you for your society. (He reflects.) Unless I smoke another pipe before I go. What do you say? (They say nothing.) Oh I'm only a small smoker, a very small smoker, I'm not in the habit of smoking two pipes one on top of the other, it makes my heart go pit-a-pat. (Silence.) It's the nicotine, one absorbs it in spite of one's precautions. (Sighs.) You know how it is. (Silence.) But perhaps you don't smoke? Yes? No? It's of no importance. (Silence.)

BigJr48, CarolKing, ataxian and 4 others like this.
  8. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

I've thought about the long stem, but don't see how it would be any better than the J-hook I already have. It would just be for the novelty of having one.
    Which I might very well do.

I just had a heavy indica, and now I'm sinking into the couch. Sinking ever deeper. :smug:

9. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

If you start finding your lost stuff you are fine if you go deeper and start finding other people stuff you have crossed over the upholstery barrier. Good Luck:)

10. UnevenPizza

Woah. I woke up, after a strange sleep, and I feel almost higher than yesterday...I'm glad I don't have anywhere to be today.

I can definitely recommend using the stems for milk! :whoa:
    Have a nice day!

11. nadia_epic

nadia_epic EpicVape Team Company Rep

The picture for the Adjustable E-Nano Long Stem (https://epicvape.com/product/adjustable-e-nano-long-stem/) and the Adjustable E-Nano Stem (https://epicvape.com/product/adjustable-e-nano-stem/) are in fact the same picture. Sorry for the confusion, our lazy web designer (me) went with what they (still me) had to get the product up asap. The long stem is in fact a couple inches longer, because sometimes size does matter.

The Direct Draw Glass for EV2 is not compatible. This item is for use with a discontinued product.

Sorry for the delay in checking in, between Black Friday madness and a touch of the flu I am off my FC game.

Hope you are all enjoying your Nanos!

-Nadia

12. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Hi Nadia - thanks....might want to check the second link you posted above....it goes to a page with a number of products, none of which are the 6" stem???

Oh, and if I were you I would give that web developer a big raise and some more time off!! haha

BigJr48, CarolKing, Hjalmark and 4 others like this.
  13. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

thanks @nadia_epic my order arrived perfect and fast !! I hope your cold comes off quickly :clap:

I have to united to @Baron23 :tup: , the difference in size is not clear :hmm:, I still do not know how much bigger it is .. it would help of photos with references ...

:leaf:Health :leaf:

BigJr48, CarolKing, Hjalmark and 2 others like this.
  14. moodster80

moodster80 Well-Known Member

can anyone help I have a original enano with fixed wire I got it out yesterday and the light comes on the unit but no heat I have tried a different step down transformer as I'm in the uk and still no heat does anyone know whats up with it thanks

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  15. bengaltiger

bengaltiger Active Member

Would the E-Nano be damaged if I left it on all the time? My mom insists I unplug it between smoke sessions so that the electronics won't be ruined if it's always on, but would keeping it on all the time shorten the life of the heating element?

16. vapenerd

vapenerd Well-Known Member

https://epicvape.com/e-nano-user-guide/

Summer, SloJimFizz and bengaltiger like this.
  17. bengaltiger

bengaltiger Active Member

Thanks a lot! I was too medicated to think about checking the user guide, sorry about that.

ataxian, BigJr48 and vapenerd like this.
  18. BabyFacedFinster

If you contact Nadia at Epic you can pay a modest fee and have your nano upgraded to a modern detachable cord. Plus it will work again ;)

A lot of people leave theirs on 24/7 with no issues. Although many turn the heat level way down when not in use. You don't hear of a lot of issues with the heater be exhausted on this forum.

Summer, ataxian, bengaltiger and 3 others like this.
  19. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I break everything of value!

The NANO will be used for SUNDAY'S CIVILIZED living!

I never broke a bone in my life until I got SCA.

It suck's however I'm lucky to experience the PALE BLUE DOT!
    CANNABIS is ready 4 DA NANO!
    [​IMG]
    We surfed here in the 70's with no crowds.
    Gerry LOPEZ had a house on the sand in front of PIPELINE.
    I lived at V-LAND front row viewing!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  20. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

[​IMG]
    I use water path a lot!
    Today at this time on the PALE BLUE DOT dry NANO tube is my MEDICATING METHOD.

I found a dry NANO stem in my pile.

Need to try this!

Not that anyone is interested?
    GSC DRY is pretty incredible.
    LEVEL beyond our time domain!

MONOLOD = back to EUA = LOVE H2O + NANO = SUNNY DAY EPIC = CIVILIZED

@Baron23 the 18mm GonG + water path = DEVASTATING

DRY LONG STEM = WOW
    WATER PIPE = There both very satisfying = MIX it UP!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  21. BabyFacedFinster

Wicked surfer pics!

I'm down to my last small nug of GSC. I must replenish. I love GSC during the day, and indicas like Bubba Kush at night. :chill:

ataxian and AhBeVapin like this.
  22. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I love GSC!

I have a week's worth left.
    Plenty of INDICA I do like however only for night.
    GAME CHANGER I have been looking for this one!

I have a lot of DOS SIDO's RASBERRY very flavorful amd self induced coma stlye!

GSC is like THAISTICK's or that caliber of delight.

GSC makes one very smart. (great for learning or creation)

NANO is a no nonsense device that F^ck's me up!

DRY or WET = F^ck'EPIC CIVILIZED DEMOTION to our brain's!!

NANO is one powerful tiny thing.

LOVE the size!

BabyFacedFinster and UnevenPizza like this.
  23. UnevenPizza

If you (anyone) don't have any GonGs, the Silicon Sleeve on the Dry stem seems to plug into a 18mm Water piece quite nicely. You just have to slide it down to where you usually put your mouth. (

It does require care though, everything is a little unstable due to the length of the stem. But it should work in a pinch!
    Dry is great too.

I would love to try some GSC, sounds right up my alley!
    I however got a bag of shake/leftovers, lol! I think so at least. The first bud tasted very fresh, with a note of hops or barley. The plants are related AFAIK, sometimes Beer Bottles smell eerily of Weed.
    The second grinder load however was a bit flavorless to very hempy, the way industrial hemp tastes (grassy). I wish I could meet dedicated gardeners :\

The Nano really makes it a pleasant experience though, it sort of lets you find even the tiniest good flavor in a bowl of tastelessness :lol:

My favorite way has become using the Beaker, Kind of like a Flavor-bomb. I milk it up, and have a huge, flavorful burst of vapor. Usually only can get 2 hits, then everything is extracted. But damn I really enjoy that.
    The way I would describe it is, all the great flavor collects in the beaker, as well as the more potent cannabinoids that may only come after prolonged convection heating.

It takes a while getting used to clearing such a huge load, after small hits with the dry stem or medium hits with a bubbler, but once I knew when to stop filling it up and start clearing, I was blown away!

Gotta run some errands, but afterwards it's flavor city!

24. jdent3

jdent3 Well-Known Member

Ordered an walnut enano on Black Friday and today it is set to arrive. Really excited to try it out but Canada Post tracking says the package arrived in Canada damaged. Fingers crossed nothing is broken. I must say USPS sucks really badly. Aside from damaging my package, their tracking if accurate at all, shows that my package did a round trip of the US about 5 times before it got to Canada.

25. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I hope all is well with your NANO!

I love this thing.

My COLAS are getting small like nuggets.
    No shake - stem's - SEED's = no way

CANNABIS is life
    NANO is BLISS
    GSC this morning need more! TASTY + FLAVOR + EFFECT = EPIC living NANO ACTION
    [​IMG]
    Don't drink alcohol and drive!
    [​IMG]
    My first cheap piece of glass. (still work's?)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017 at 1:41 PM

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors