1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

E-Nano from Epicvape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by ACE OF VAPE, Dec 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Hey @ACE OF VAPE when will GonG's be available?

I broke all mine.

I use the STEM DRY for now. (work's well but I miss water!)

My beautiful wife fixed my GonG I have remaining!

WATER PATH + NANO 6.6987543675 +GSC MEDIUM GRIND = FLAVOR that is CIVILIZED

EFFECT = MEDICATING

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    BigJr48, Hjalmark, Vapor_Eyes and 2 others like this.
  2. ACE OF VAPE

ACE OF VAPE Vape outside the box Manufacturer

I honestly don't use a portable. I travel with my Nano everywhere and use a simple 50 watt converter in my car (not while driving of course)

All glass is available now. I'm just out of the custom silicone sleeves for the next two weeks. I'm back to using generic silicone until then.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2017
  3. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

[​IMG]
    NANO = CIVILIZED

Planck, SloJimFizz, BigJr48 and 4 others like this.
  4. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

So what is a good way to stretch the silicone onto the stems? Thanks

Vaponly, BigJr48, ataxian and 2 others like this.
  5. al bundy

al bundy Vaporist

Just wet the stem or sleeve it should slide right on.

BigJr48, CarolKing, ataxian and 3 others like this.
  6. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

Using a new strain through the nano today called Grapefruit. I've seen it listed as a sativa as well as an indica. This one has indica written all over it. I haven't had some flower with this much hitting power in a long time. My sentence putting together machine is all fucked up.

The nano is crescent fresh. So civil.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  7. HengefulOne

HengefulOne Active Member

Sound good, I will keep an eye out.

ataxian and BigJr48 like this.
  8. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I love the NANO.
    SIZE is perfect!
    EAZY to operate!

MAX FLIGHT = CIVILIZED

GRAPE APE = SELF-INDUCED COMA

9. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Ed makes them in wood and steel, I believe. Have not yet seen or used one but:

https://edstnt.com/product-category/e-nano-vape-wooden-eds-tnt-stems/

Yes, as @al bundy said, wet it and it will slide on. I actually just put the stem in water from the faucet and let it stream down the stem....it gets under the silicone protector and it just slides like its on ice. Try it, its way easier than it sounds...just get a bit of flowing water under the silicone and there it goes.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  10. Blueberryyumyum

Blueberryyumyum Well-Known Member

@ACE OF VAPE

Are transformers in 45 watt also allowed?

https://www.velleman.eu/products/view/?id=380904

Generally high quality small convertors are made in 45w and not 50w.

BTW: this converting thing is the only reason why i never bought the e-nano. I know i would if the 220v version for europe existed. That's why purchased an LSV instead of the e-nano. There's plenty of companies who sell in multiple voltage choices, you should too ACE OF VAPE. :peace:

11. howie105

I have one and they are very nice to look at and use but like many nice things made with wood it requires a little more care and maintenance. So being the lazy guy I am I usually default to a glass stem that I can swirl in alcohol, rinse in water and be done.

12. Baron23

Yep, me too. But for my friend who has Parkinsons and just got his first vape (an Enano on my recommendation), this may be very desirable.

I just didn't know anyone who had one. Does it function as well as a glass Epic stem?

13. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

With a clean screen, ed’s stems are amazing. Obviously any fouled screen will make performance suffer, but ed’s product is top notch, and he’s a great guy to talk with if you have any questions.

14. Shermansherwood

Shermansherwood New Member

First Post on FC. I thought I would show off my trusty maple burl nanner.
    [​IMG]

She has delivered nothing but tasty dense clouds for the past two years!

15. BigJr48

BigJr48 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for basket screens with a little more airflow, any recommendations???

UnevenPizza likes this.
  16. Baron23

Thanks....and yeah, I like Ed a lot also....we both waterfowl hunt and have some other interests in common. Ed's a GREAT guy.

I think I will need to order one from him.

Thanks again.

17. howie105

Hey Baron23, my preference is for a movable screen and Ed's are fixed but it works well. So what are you looking for for your friend? If it is break resistance I like using a water tool adapter and a piece of silicone tube stuffed in the end.

[​IMG]

18. UnevenPizza

UnevenPizza Well-Known Member

I got some screens for a new Arizer Solo stem a while back, and recently used a chopstick to bend it into a basket shape, for use with my nano. I think the mesh is a bit wider than the official nano screens.

They aren't as nicely bent into shape as the one's that came with my nano but they work. I got the screens at a headshop, but I imagine a hardware store would have something like that too.

19. BigJr48

BigJr48 Well-Known Member

That's the kind of screens I'm looking for like the one's from PlanetVape.CA on their Arizer PVHS stems.

Vaponly and ataxian like this.
  20. Baron23

Hi Howie - thanks for the reply. Yeah, a whip on an Epic GonG should be workable also. Hadn't thought of that...I got all the stuff in hand to make that up for him. Cheers :tup::clap:

21. GetLeft

GetLeft Well-Known Member

22. howie105

If you need some fairly non floppy silicone tubing let me know and I will mail you some. Good on you for helping your friend, may your stem never be empty.

23. Baron23

Thanks Howie but I have some med silicon tubing I bought to make whips out of before I discovered I'm not really a whip fan! LOL

But thank you so much for your offer. Very, very kind of you.

Problem with my friend is that he smoked pot most of his life but is now 74, on a bunch of meds for the Parkinson's that certainly impact your neurological state, and now he's trying to get back into MJ (after a long hiatus) as insomnia is a common Parkinson's symptom.

But the couple of recent times he has smoked MJ, he got some terrible anxiety attacks...he's an anxious and worrying person by nature but he also has ZERO tolerance anymore. He likes the Enano and is trying to work his way back into MJ slowly so that he can take enough of a dose to help him sleep but avoid the anxiety attacks he has experienced (and that's pretty much strain independent...he wigs out on indica as well as sativa).

We are hoping the Enano, which so well supports "take a hit, set it down for later" approach will help him get back into the swing of things....he really needs just a little bit of tolerance built up and then he will be ok.

But glass is an issue and I think the whip and Gong is a great solution as is Ed's solid stems.

Thanks again.

24. ACE OF VAPE

ACE OF VAPE Vape outside the box Manufacturer

Click to play YouTube Video

Thought I would repost this. With silicone on both ends, a five foot drop onto concrete floor the stem survives.

25. Baron23

Thanks @ACE OF VAPE !! That's another very reasonable approach...just put a couple more of the silicone heat shield/protectors on the stem. Easy peasy and keeps the air path glass which I love.

Keep up the good work, I love my Enano and have had nothing but excellent interactions with Epic. :tup::rockon:

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors