johnlenin

Recieved my nano! I absolutely adore it. Quick question though. My nano cord is very loose in the nano itself and falls out frequently when i pick the nano up off the table. I dont want to press the cable in too hard for fear of damaging anything. Is this a normal thing? Should i not be shy of using force when placing the cable into the nano? Or maybe should i buy a new cable? I am very impressed by the nano's performance otherwise. Was absolutely laid low by some lemon og earlier this evening.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Recieved my nano! I absolutely adore it. Quick question though. My nano cord is very loose in the nano itself and falls out frequently when i pick the nano up off the table. I dont want to press the cable in too hard for fear of damaging anything. Is this a normal thing? Should i not be shy of using force when placing the cable into the nano? Or maybe should i buy a new cable? I am very impressed by the nano's performance otherwise. Was absolutely laid low by some lemon og earlier this evening.
You need a little force to push the nano cord into the unit. Welcome to the Enano Fan Club! I usually leave my cord plugged into the unit and just unplug from the wall when I don't want it on. It just saves wear and tear.

Baron23

Mine also requires a little bit of ummph to full seat the cord in the Nano's socket.

If that doesn't work, contact Epic and they will make it right. I definitely should NOT be falling out.

johnlenin

Ill play with it some more after work. I was too nervous the first day using it to exert too much pressure on it. My slumlord landlord lost the house hebwas renting to me back to the bank so im currently between houses living out of my car and a storage unit. (Luckily i had the nano shipped to my work and not my house! Im at work more than home anyway smh) so until i get a new place the nano will be plugged im at friends houses and then taken apart and placed back in its delivery box until next time i have a wall outlet nearby. But im staying at a friend's this weekend so ill really be able to get some data back. Thanks everyone for the feedback!

I have a question, I'm just beginning my vaporizing transition and have my nano in the mail as I type this =)
What I have right now is a simple bong, its good sized few feet, but straight pipe, that I'd use with a nice honeycomb? style percolator with it. What I want to know is I bought some gongs with it as well.

Basically what would be the difference in using just the bong alone with it, or the bong and the perc, or do you guys recommend me buying a bubbler off that Chinese site dhgate? Give me the scoop please the more the better, thank you new family!

Last edited:

snackmaster

I have a question, I'm just beginning my vaporizing transition and have my nano in the mail as I type this =)
What I have right now is a simple bong, its good sized few feet, but straight pipe, that I'd use with a nice honeycomb? style percolator with it. What I want to know is I bought some gongs with it as well.

Basically what would be the difference in using just the bong alone with it, or the bong and the perc, or do you guys recommend me buying a bubbler off that Chinese site? Give me the scoop please the more the better, thank you new family!

Not sure if I understand but it sounds like you wanna use the nano with a large bong + an ash catcher? That seems like overkill to me, but try it and see what you think. All that filtration may kill flavor, and the larger volume may give you airy hits.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Basically what would be the difference in using just the bong alone with it, or the bong and the perc, or do you guys recommend me buying a bubbler off that Chinese site? Give me the scoop please the more the better, thank you new family!
VAPING with WATER is different.
You don't need as much diffusion.

If you want something that you will grow into:

D022 - sunshine store - dhgate
DO20 - " " "
FC UFO - steven79 " This is what I'm using today & 420
The NANO is a must for WATER ACTION

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@smokemeout8 did you say you have a GonG (adapter) that would fit the Enano? You will need a GonG from Epicvape that will fit your glass piece. Either a 14mm or 18.

Your piece that you have might work OK, you will have to try it out once you get your Enano.

howie105

Its all about user preference, so if you are happy with your bong now stick with it and see if it works like you want with your Nano. To be honest even with my old guy lungs I still prefer the Nano dry, rips better, tastes better and the draw is easier to keep consistent then through water, however that is just my take.

@smokemeout8 did you say you have a GonG (adapter) that would fit the Enano? You will need a GonG from Epicvape that will fit your glass piece. Either a 14mm or 18.

Your piece that you have might work OK, you will have to try it out once you get your Enano.

Yeah don't have them yet but I ordered the gongs from epic vape along with the e-nano so everything is in the mail together, got both the adjustable and straight gongs as well as both types of dry stems

Its all about user preference, so if you are happy with your bong now stick with it and see if it works like you want with your Nano. To be honest even with my old guy lungs I still prefer the Nano dry, rips better, tastes better and the draw is easier to keep consistent then through water, however that is just my take.

That's the thing though, I'm sure I will be happy with using it with the bong but if I never tried it with a bubbler like the mobius I will never know if I'm missing out on anything you know? If I won't be missing anything that I will save the $40 of the bubbler cost. That's why I want to know if there would be any difference, like I said I'm new to vaporizing! :):)

Last edited by a moderator:

howie105

That's the thing though, I'm sure I will be happy with using it with the bong but if I never tried it with a bubbler like the mobius I will never know if I'm missing out on anything you know? If I won't be missing anything that I will save the $40 of the bubbler cost. That's why I want to know if there would be any difference, like I said I'm new to vaporizing! :):)

Buy all means of what you think will make you happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

CalyxSmokr

Yeah don't have them yet but I ordered the gongs from epic vape along with the e-nano so everything is in the mail together, got both the adjustable and straight gongs as well as both types of dry stems

If I am understanding the question correctly then I think you want the Mobius style bubbler. Not too much diffusion and personally I find the vapor too dry to hit hit constantly without water. More important for me - the gong with bubbler gives you a good and convenient base to hold the gong when you need to stir etc.

I would be up for any type of bubbler! I just heard the Mobius being thrown around a bit so I thought that would be the one to get if I wanted to buy a bubbler for it.

But no my real question was, I have a bong that I can use for the water, but I don't know if buying the bubbler would be an improvement from the bong, if it is I would buy it, if not I would save my money and just use the bong for the water part.

This is my first vaporizer so I don't want to miss out on anything! How would the bubbler differ from this bong

Last edited:

Shannock

Just when you think you've got a handle on the ol'VAS, er.......

niO0gLW.jpg

Hi!

:peace:

yes it would be an improvement

If anybody can provide some actual information on how something like a Mobius or any bubbler would be an improvement over a basic bong it would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime I will trying to research which bubbler would be the best for the price from dhgate.

Last edited:
smokemeout8,
Reactions: ataxian

CalyxSmokr

If anybody can provide some actual information on how something like a Mobius or any bubbler would be an improvement over a basic bong it would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime I will trying to research which bubbler would be the best for the price from dhgate
Not too much diffusion and personally I find the vapor too dry to hit hit constantly without water. More important for me - the gong with bubbler gives you a good and convenient base to hold the gong when you need to stir etc.

Top Bottom