Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
Z6fDdxF.jpg

Check us on instagram for daily flash sales!

Awesome! I have been thinking about buying an E-Nano for a while now. Thanks to this sale, I just placed my order. Thank you Epic Vape for pushing me over the edge, and thank you all on this thread for all your wonderfully motivating posts! Yay! :)

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
hehehe...yeah, it went well but ended up with me out on the couch. I just had to try every different way of using the stems and gongs I got and was completely baked by the end of it.

I did note in the thread that there are small differences in temp settings for different unique units. So, everybody's settings may be slightly different. I found staring at 6.6 - 6.7 was just right and 7.5 was max I wanted to go with my unit. Was wonderful all around.

I did do the recommended longer heat soak versus the fast pre-heat at 10 and it also worked wonderfully.

Not sure if I like the glass gauzed stems or the basket screen ones better (I'm leaning toward the basket screen). When I stirred the glass gauze load I ended up with a bit of particulates in my mouth. But also found I didn't really need to stir much.

Any opinions on glass vs basket screens?

My only regret is that I didn't wait another week to order as Epic has now started their site wide 20% off Black Friday sale. sigh

Hey there @Baron23 . Glad to hear you're loving nano. Who wouldn't really? Yes, temps vary from piece to piece, but IMO always a good idea to step it down a notch (or 1/2) and give it a whirl. Usually not the same intense buzz, but ohhhhhh the flavor and nice light heady buzz. Great for when you got shit to do (like I am today with housework & chores) or if you are in the mood to come on FC and ramble. :cool:

I have both glass screen and adjust-a-bowls with screens. 90% or more of the time I use the ss baskets. As someone said above, the glass screens are great to throw in a small nug on a test run. Whenever I get some new material I set dial around 5.5 - 5.75 (standard setting for me is 6.25) to get a good feel for flavor and light effect of it. Glass screen really shines here,but IMO not worth getting just for this. I've also popped a ss screen in on top of them, and IME difference from regular ss basket is minimal - other than fact you can't adjust it. Other way I use them is when I'm playing with concentrates because the glass gives a nice stable base to stack hemp fiber or ss shreds on. Again, not really worth getting glass screens for. Just make sure your basket has a tight fit before starting.

The baskets really can't be beat. Flip them over (whichever way you normally use) to see how you like them the other direction. I always go material on flat side (basket opening towards me), but others like them the other way.

And now that you have your own nano, the biggest suggestion I have is to play with it. Sure, you want to use it to catch your regular buzzes in your personal fav way, but when you have time and feel so inclined mix it up some. Try different screen depths, heat settings, glass rigs, whatever. nano is so damned versatile, you can do lots with it and you may find something you like better than what you've read everyone else does here. If you find something fun or cool that you haven't seen in the thread, please share it here.

OH YEAH.... almost forgot. How fucking cool is it that Epic gave you the 20% discount after you already had your nano! They rock! Cool of you to use it to spend more money with them, too. Talk about your win/wins!

Speaking of new E-Nanos in time for the holidays, @Snappo recently hooked me up with some lovely afzelia burl:
FVDeNqb.jpg

and @ACE OF VAPE gave it a new life:
k5vC97B.jpg

Truly a BEAUTY!!! Some really pretty nanos with different woods on here, but I do like the afzelia burls the best, and this one looks almost as pretty as mine.:D

Baron23

Hey there @Baron23 . Glad to hear you're loving nano. Who wouldn't really? Yes, temps vary from piece to piece, but IMO always a good idea to step it down a notch (or 1/2) and give it a whirl. Usually not the same intense buzz, but ohhhhhh the flavor and nice light heady buzz. Great for when you got shit to do (like I am today with housework & chores) or if you are in the mood to come on FC and ramble. :cool:

I have both glass screen and adjust-a-bowls with screens. 90% or more of the time I use the ss baskets. As someone said above, the glass screens are great to throw in a small nug on a test run. Whenever I get some new material I set dial around 5.5 - 5.75 (standard setting for me is 6.25) to get a good feel for flavor and light effect of it. Glass screen really shines here,but IMO not worth getting just for this. I've also popped a ss screen in on top of them, and IME difference from regular ss basket is minimal - other than fact you can't adjust it. Other way I use them is when I'm playing with concentrates because the glass gives a nice stable base to stack hemp fiber or ss shreds on. Again, not really worth getting glass screens for. Just make sure your basket has a tight fit before starting.

The baskets really can't be beat. Flip them over (whichever way you normally use) to see how you like them the other direction. I always go material on flat side (basket opening towards me), but others like them the other way.

And now that you have your own nano, the biggest suggestion I have is to play with it. Sure, you want to use it to catch your regular buzzes in your personal fav way, but when you have time and feel so inclined mix it up some. Try different screen depths, heat settings, glass rigs, whatever. nano is so damned versatile, you can do lots with it and you may find something you like better than what you've read everyone else does here. If you find something fun or cool that you haven't seen in the thread, please share it here.

OH YEAH.... almost forgot. How fucking cool is it that Epic gave you the 20% discount after you already had your nano! They rock! Cool of you to use it to spend more money with them, too. Talk about your win/wins!

Truly a BEAUTY!!! Some really pretty nanos with different woods on here, but I do like the afzelia burls the best, and this one looks almost as pretty as mine.:D

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a great reply! :)

Just because...well, I just did...when I ordered my nano I ordered a set of each stem/gong type. I had thought about exactly as you mentioned; using the glass for hemp fiber/pollen or concentrate stacks. And, most of my ready herb is fine ground and I will experiment a bit with hand torn bit of nugget in the glass.

Once again, thank you and YES...if somehow I manage to find someway new to use this device that you lot haven't found in years, I will definitely come back and post it! HA! :rofl:

Baron23

Snappo will hook you up. He has some amazing wood! Plenty of choices besides Afzelia Burl, too. Check his thread if you haven't seen it.
Tried the whole nug route (well, nug hand torn into two or three pieces to get it in) and it worked WONDERFULLY. Coming from conduction vapes, I tend to grind fine which also works well but the whole nug just tasted great and seemed to extract just as well.

Still loving my nano.

Cheers

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Have to say these flash sales are really annoying, i ordered two gong's for $27.80 a couple of days ago and then get an email offering 5 for $12.10 more. :o

So, how is that annoying? You missed. It happens. Just a tip.... sales and discounts generally are all over the place this week - and through Christmas. Not just with Epic or with vapes.

Might want to send a nice email to epicvape and see if you can get part of the deal or work something out. Always a possibility with them. Then again, your chances may drop some based on your post. How's that thing go about flies and honey and vinegar?

Baron23

Have to say these flash sales are really annoying, i ordered two gong's for $27.80 a couple of days ago and then get an email offering 5 for $12.10 more. :o
Contact their CS. I ordered an whole kit and received it the day before the sale went out. I admitted this was my fault for not anticipating Black Friday sale but Carisa in CS gave me the discount as a refund anyway.

Contact them and ask about this....ask nicely, maybe. Yeah?

Esoteric

Pot Head formerly Septon Sefton
So, how is that annoying? You missed. It happens. ?

surely you aren't that thick you need me to explain why that was annoying?

surely you aren't taking offense at a post that was as innocuous as that one?

Contact their CS. I ordered an whole kit and received it the day before the sale went out. I admitted this was my fault for not anticipating Black Friday sale but Carisa in CS gave me the discount as a refund anyway.

Contact them and ask about this....ask nicely, maybe. Yeah?

Nah im not gonna bother with any of that. shit happens.

Baron23

HI Enano community - as mentioned in the last few pages, I bought a brand new Enano after being lent one to try out. Fabulous device and works perfectly with the small loads I like to vape.

Question: One of the GonG's that I received is a VERY tight fit once the heating element has wamed up (to 6.25...not screaming hot) and its very difficult to get on/off.

Have you seen this before?

I have no problem contacting Epic about it, but given that they are hand made objects I presume that this has happened before and Epic will not be surprised or outraged by my claim??

The two stems and the other GonG fit quite nicely...just the one adjusta-bowl GonG

Thanks

vape4fun

After much internal debate and 730 pages of reading I pulled a trigger. Pax2 FF2 and now this guy for when I want to get crunked!

Two questions off top of my head.

1. Does stem come in a tube to protect it and if not how big of a tube should I order?

2. I've seen videos of people both removing stem when inhaling and leaving stem on heater and inhaling. Any differences or reasons behind either method?

Thanks folks!

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
Question: One of the GonG's that I received is a VERY tight fit once the heating element has wamed up (to 6.25...not screaming hot) and its very difficult to get on/off.

Have you seen this before?

I have no problem contacting Epic about it, but given that they are hand made objects I presume that this has happened before and Epic will not be surprised or outraged by my claim??

The two stems and the other GonG fit quite nicely...just the one adjusta-bowl GonG

Thanks

yeah, 1 out of the several stems I've bought was like that. quick e-mail and they fixed me up :)

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
surely you aren't that thick you need me to explain why that was annoying?

surely you aren't taking offense at a post that was as innocuous as that one?

Nah im not gonna bother with any of that. shit happens.

Thick? A little. Annoying is in the eye of the beholder I guess. I like to see sales. I also expect to see them from mid Nov > Dec.

Taking offense? No. Just a bit annoyed by it. Especially when someone just posted on the page before how they missed the 20% sale, emailed Epic, and got the sale price. Reading can work here even better than writing! I always find the whining pretty annoying either way, but seems worse to me when the solution is so close at hand. But, that's just me being a prick I guess. Whining pretty much always rubs me the wrong way. Apologies for my insensitivity.

And, please stop calling me Shirley (surely)! :D

Baron23

I had a one gong that was really tight and cracked after a couple of uses. emailed Carisa and a new one was sent out no further questions asked. Good people Epic Vape!
Wow, you are right...nice little email to Carisa at Epic and a note back almost immediately saying they will send me another GonG AND a shipping notice of my GonG shipping to me.

OUTSTANDING CS at Epic! :nod::rockon::tup::clap:

dr demise

Anyone know if they make the glass stem with the gauze lower down? As mine is too close to the top, can't get enough material in for my liking.

dr demise,
Reactions: BT Bean
Top Bottom