• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Welcome @Enchantre ! Glad to have you back.

@flotntoke :
My preferred method is having the screen pushed back about 2mm, .04 gram loads, at temp 6.75. Sometimes I go as low as 5.5 or as high as 7.25.

To me 6.75 feels like 375°F on other vapes.

I have my E-Nano set up to "run cold". I find there's less hot spots and stirring required with the load a little further back. This requires a higher setting on the temp dial of course.

I usually do 2-3 hit extractions but occasionally I'll take advantage of the extra room and load a massive bowl and get some face melting hits.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Welcome @Enchantre ! Glad to have you back.

@flotntoke :
My preferred method is having the screen pushed back about 2mm, .04 gram loads, at temp 6.75. Sometimes I go as low as 5.5 or as high as 7.25.

To me 6.75 feels like 375°F on other vapes.

I have my E-Nano set up to "run cold". I find there's less hot spots and stirring required with the load a little further back. This requires a higher setting on the temp dial of course.

I usually do 2-3 hit extractions but occasionally I'll take advantage of the extra room and load a massive bowl and get some face melting hits.
I use the NANO so much because it's small and I can leave it on 24/7!

Depends on the cure of the strain if I'm at 5.8 or 7.0!
Right now 6.5 for this SOUR DIESEL.
Tomorrow GSC (we will see what is the best setting)?

There is not a right or wrong way!

Just a way!

Welcome back @Enchantre !

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I have stuck with the same method for a while now. I much prefer my gong and bubbler. I load it up, then two slow steady hits . The first is a little less cloud than the second, but you get more flavor in the first. Then stir with the pick and a tremendous third hit. If I want a very sedative stone, then I'll take a very slow steady fourth hit that produces much less vapor. I find two bowls using this method will last several hours.

I have been vaping less and less during the day. I find that when my high fades away it leaves me feeling groggy. I tend to vape more after dinner when I'm getting ready to settle down for the evening. The exception is if I'm experiencing a lot of joint pain during the day and I don't need to work.

Hey @Enchantre! So glad to hear from you.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I rarely have the chance to catch a buzz during the day, but if I can and have shit to do I just drop my heat a bit and go for a light headier buzz. Around 5.5 is my sweet spot for this. Or, on the very rare occasions I can get it use a higher CBD/lower THC strain. If you use regular good stuff, save your lightly vaped duff for later. Crank up the heat on it for a pre-sleep buzz, or can be used as "filler" for regular heat bowls later. Especially if you're loading big.

Last edited:

CalyxSmokr

Looks like i'm on Team Nano now!
One of my friends has had one for a couple years and has not used it in an extremely long time as he does not use cannabis very much anymore.
It's on its way from TEXAS to me right now!

Any pro tips for an EV-2 user or will i figure it out pretty fast?
I think not overpacking is the only thing that might not be totally intuitive. Start at 6.0

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
If you notice that you have a restricted draw you will know you have used too much. No packing is needed. The Enano needs good air flow. I add my ground cannabis not quite to the top. There will be air pockets when the stem is inserted. You can use the included E-pic as a measuring tool if needed.

What E said is right less is more.

Hi @Enchantre

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

After all these years, I just acquired some GSC for the first time. After two bowls through the nano, I am feeling groovy all over. Now I see what all the hub bub is about :D

I don't know if this variety is sativa or indica dominant so I did turn the nano up about a half step to make sure I took more roasty sedative hits. @flotntoke I love the flavor when vaping below 6, but the racy effects will throw me into some anxiety so I stay away from that. When I was younger I loved the sativa high.

Anyway, I know @ataxian and others rave on GSC and I can finally see why.
It's all civilized baby :spliff:

like Chester used to say, "It's crescent-fresh"

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
After all these years, I just acquired some GSC for the first time. After two bowls through the nano, I am feeling groovy all over. Now I see what all the hub bub is about :D

I don't know if this variety is sativa or indica dominant so I did turn the nano up about a half step to make sure I took more roasty sedative hits. @flotntoke I love the flavor when vaping below 6, but the racy effects will throw me into some anxiety so I stay away from that. When I was younger I loved the sativa high.

My NANO is fired up and a GonG broken however ready to medicate.

CIVILIZED

I need to order more gonG's however I love the NANO.

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

You know what works really well for that racy feeling dontcha? Reload and kick the heat up half a notch! :tup:

BabyFacedFinster

whoa, Siffle and Ollie reference... super crescent fresh.

Amen brother.

This is Precious Roy! Ketchup! Everywhere!

You know what works really well for that racy feeling dontcha? Reload and kick the heat up half a notch! :tup:

Jesus, just how many bowls do you think I can hit in one night? I'm not a scientist. I'm a god-damn lightweight. :cry:

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Had the best customer service experience ever with the EpicVape folks this past week. Got a new exotic walnut last Saturday (a replacement for one I gave to a friend and my intended back-up for my other beloved Nano), and it was gorgeous. Plugged it in and left it on overnight on level 6......and it was cracked all the way up to top rim the next morning. I was gutted, because I really liked the wood on this one.

Contacted Epic following Monday----immediate RMA, I mail it to them Tuesday, they receive it Thursday and they ship a new one on the SAME DAY. It should get here tomorrow.

Even better, Clarisa even sent me pictures and I was able to pick the replacement. That was going way above and beyond, and I am soooooo grateful to her and Epicvape. Whole ordeal cost me nothing more than a stop to drop off at post office, which is on the way to work if I use my alternate route, and a few minutes of time. PAINLESS.

This is a SHINING EXAMPLE of CUSTOMER SERVICE at it's FINEST.

Thanks again Epic......you all simply rock!!!

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Had the best customer service experience ever with the EpicVape folks this past week. Got a new exotic walnut last Saturday (a replacement for one I gave to a friend and my intended back-up for my other beloved Nano), and it was gorgeous. Plugged it in and left on overnight on level 6......cracked all the way up to top rim the next morning. I was gutted, because I really liked the wood on this one.

Contacted Epic following Monday----immediate RMA, I mail it to them Tuesday, they receive it Thursday and they ship a new one on the SAME DAY. It should get here tomorrow.

Even better, Clarisa even sent me pictures and I was able to pick the replacement. That was going way above and beyond, and I am soooooo grateful to her and Epicvape. Whole ordeal cost me nothing more than a stop to drop off at post office, which is on the way to work if I use my alternate route, and a few minutes of time. PAINLESS.

This is a SHINING EXAMPLE of CUSTOMER SERVICE at it's FINEST.

Thanks again Epic......you all simply rock!!!

Wow! That's great! Sorry to hear about your crack, though. That would be a total bummer. They do seem to happen pretty quickly if they come. Really don't think there can be much done about it, and am guessing it's hard to tell in production which will. I have a friend that does cool kitchen bowls with burls and jagged edges and whatnot. What makes his so desired is the thinness he takes them down to, and a good many just blow up on the lathe somewhere along the way. Of the ones that don't, some crack a while later. Not as quick as it seems nanos do, but figure that has something to do with the heat. nanos are pretty thin, but I think it's the metal cup inside that gives them so much stress and sorts out the crackers pretty quickly. Of course that's the same metal cup that I suspect is a major part of nano magic!

Kudos to Epic - and especially Clarisa - for hooking you up so quickly. And, kudos to you for being cool and understanding about it - then coming here to tell us the story. :tup:

Other than a few days off for a wee bit of maintenance, my nano has been plugged in over two years now. Keep shining blue light!

I had more than a couple days turned off with my first V1 baby. She got unplugged anytime I was away from home for more than a day or so, and for a cord repair I had to send her in for (cord is attached on the orginals). She's sitting on the shelf in all her cherry glory - unplugged for the most part since my sexy amboyna burl came in and stole the show. But, other than that 5-6 weeks - maybe - total, she was plugged in with her little blue eye shining and ready to go. Have no doubts she'd still be going strong if not for her replacement. I even left her plugged in the first couple weeks her sexy sister was here, because I hated shutting her down. Now that I think about it, reports of heater failures are still pretty rare and the originals have been in the wild for 3 1/2 years now. Am sure at least a few of those have been plugged in almost their whole lives. So we still don't know how long they'll last. I know I definitely got my money's worth with about 3 years and 3 months on my good ole Cherry Girl, but I can't help but wonder how long one will go.

UniqueCrafty

☆☆☆☆
Hey guys...

I've read more than enough about plug-in vapes and fell in love while reading all your positive reviews about the Nano:love: I already own 2 portable vapes (Crafty&Arizer Air), but now i think its time to get a plug-in one, because i'll never get back to combust weed again.

My question... I'm from Germany and want to buy the E-Nano but coudn't find it anywhere in Europe Shops...:\ Does anyone know where i can get it from ?
Would be great if you guys can help me :)
Thanks!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Hey guys...

I've read more than enough about plug-in vapes and fell in love while reading all your positive reviews about the Nano:love: I already own 2 portable vapes (Crafty&Arizer Air), but now i think its time to get a plug-in one, because i'll never get back to combust weed again.

My question... I'm from Germany and want to buy the E-Nano but coudn't find it anywhere in Europe Shops...:\ Does anyone know where i can get it from ?
Would be great if you guys can help me :)
Thanks!

Not sure about any who make logs in Germany, but there is one in UK.

You may still want to go with the nano, though. The one thing you need to know is that the nano is only set up for 120v (US) electricity. Power converters are available that will work just fine with it, though it would be an added expense. I also seem to recall issues with VAT taxes and electricity safety compliance in some countries, though I can't remember which.

You should search just this thread for terms like Germany or Europe for much more (and better) info. It's in here somewhere! Let us know if you need help using the search function.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Not sure about any who make logs in Germany, but there is one in UK.

You may still want to go with the nano, though. The one thing you need to know is that the nano is only set up for 120v (US) electricity. Power converters are available that will work just fine with it, though it would be an added expense. I also seem to recall issues with VAT taxes and electricity safety compliance in some countries, though I can't remember which.

You should search just this thread for terms like Germany or Europe for much more (and better) info. It's in here somewhere! Let us know if you need help using the search function.
I don't think you can do anything in EUROPE? (isn't EUROPE no longer a Modern region)?
So glad to live a city over from where well made LOG'S are from.

NANO=CIVILIZED

Top Bottom