• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.
Let's see if I can do this (post a pic) the right way this time lol
DG rig and nano

esxKSaOh.jpg

Last edited:

Eyedunno

Dont forget you can always buy some exotic wood blanks from Snappo on his thread here
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e...g-vapes-vapor-stems.14039/page-38#post-882271
Wish i knew how to just type "here" and you click it and theres a link...lol
You can buy a blank piece of wood and he will send it to andy!
I wonder if anyone has ever had a log vape made out of briar, or if it's even feasible/advisable. It would have to be a pretty large blank, presumably...

Frostiestone

It's sad I guess?
I really have no ideal what is in my NANO?
This large tall giant jar full colas?

Devastating effect!

Before bed only!

These colas are dry?
Level is the highest I can go? 6.0

Why? How come? The NANO tastes so good?

Suppose to be medical?

Wow, I aspire to achieve a level of medication with my nano that will allow me to decipher what I just read :razz:. Taking a tolerance break for the first time in over 8 months, day 2 is getting tough with the NANO just glaring at me all day! Wish me luck and vape on!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Wow, I aspire to achieve a level of medication with my nano that will allow me to decipher what I just read :razz:. Taking a tolerance break for the first time in over 8 months, day 2 is getting tough with the NANO just glaring at me all day! Wish me luck and vape on!
Lol!!
@ataxian has a way with words!

Good luck on your tolerance break!! You got this! Exercise and stay busy.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
It's sad I guess?
I really have no ideal what is in my NANO?
This large tall giant jar full colas?

Devastating effect!

Before bed only!

These colas are dry?
Level is the highest I can go? 6.0

Why? How come? The NANO tastes so good?

Suppose to be medical?

Lol!!
@ataxian has a way with words!

Yes he does, and I love it! Almost like a haiku, it just occurred to me as I type this that it reminds me more of a zen koan then a haiku. Is it bad that I understood him completely? Maybe my nano medicated me too much, who knows?

I've been gone (gong?) from this thread for too long, so much being discussed. First of all, welcome to all of the new E-Nano owners!

To those waiting for shipping, be patient, good things come to those who wait. I had an issue with my order and had a minor delay shipping, and if anything it improved my view on Epic Vape because Andy dealt with the issue very well. Also remember that Epic Vape is just a two person operation, and your vape is being lovingly hand crafted by Andy himself. It blows my mind that Andy is almost single handedly spreading so much joy to vapor enthusiasts worldwide.

For new owners, read the last 20-50 pages of this thread if possible, lots of good advice. I tend to stick with small loads loosely tamped at 6-6.5 but that number has turned into 6.5-7 as the weather has become cooler.

I've been using concentrates a lot more with the nano lately. I was using cotton and enjoying it quite a bit. I finally got my hands on an alternative, some Volcano concentrate pads that a friend had and didn't have a need for.

Overall I think I prefer the cotton. Benefits are that it is very easy and clean to work with, drawbacks are that you should use a lower temp, no more than 7.5 or 8 at the most, and you can taste the cotton.

The pad is nice in its own way. The taste is cleaner, and it's possible to use higher temps, but at higher temps I can taste the steel and I like the taste less than the cotton. At lower temps I don't taste the steel but I feel I get better, bigger hits with cotton at those temps. Using the pads does feel a little smoother on the throat than cotton. I'm not a fan of using concentrates with herb at all, too messy among other things.

With cotton I preheat the nano to 7.1-7.5. I wrap my concentrate in as little cotton as possible, then load it in the dry stem usually. I hit it once or twice to melt it, which draws it toward the back of the cotton. Flip the cotton 180° so that the side touching the screen is now facing the heater. From this point on you can just hit it till its gone. I like to load up a huge dabs worth into some cotton and can get 10+ insanely massive hits off of that.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Welcome back @Vapor_Eyes !
I normally prefer just tossing erl on bud in a GonG and avoiding cotton, but the idea of just being able to sit and chief on a dab for 10 hits or so is very appealing, haha!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Welcome back @Vapor_Eyes !
I normally prefer just tossing erl on bud in a GonG and avoiding cotton, but the idea of just being able to sit and chief on a dab for 10 hits or so is very appealing, haha!
Yeah, it's great but it's only really possible at lower temps, at 8.5-9.5 (with the steel pad) it doesn't last as long. 7 even lasts noticeably longer than 7.5. I never go over 7.5 with cotton. Usually I'm right at 7.25 or a little less. I tried up to 8.25 when I first started experimenting.

I should mention that it is a huge dab, so probably two average dabs worth. But you can get a lot of HUGE, and more importantly, tasty hits from it. If I use an average dabs worth it's about 4-5 HUGE hits. Bigger hits than is possible with just herb in my opinion.

I'm to the point where I prefer lower temp vapor dabs to traditional dabs on a rig. Much quicker, easier, tastier, and more efficient. And it's so clean and easy to use compared to herb.

Sometimes I'll just make up a bunch of cotton balls ahead of time, and proceed to enjoy them while having a few drinks. I don't have to grind/break up herb, stir, reload as often, or mess with ABV. Just load a new ball as necessary and throw the old one out. It gets me medicated much more quickly too. I'm all about the shorter sessions, part of what attracted me to the E-Nano in the first place.

knuckleheads

Yes I have owned this piece for a few months now.
I like it. My throat feels so much better then the flower.
I rock mine out a little on the high side, 7-7.5 I worked 6.5 for a while but just was not feeling as satisfied so just kept bumping it up till I got to 7.5 with some big hits.
So far almost always dry stem.
I also cup my hands around the piece when I take a hit I feel this offers a little more draw and I get bigger hits because of it. yes I tried hitting it slower but was not the same thing. I can make a tight seal around it and pop a finger off so as to carb it a little. Kind of like a chillum.
I leave it on most of the day and my Curly Maple has darkened down a bit.

So I got this when I bought it because I thought at the time everyone was talking about this piece with the Nano.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/d020-k-glass-water-smoking-pipe-with-honeycomb/187454390.html

What do I need to pair it with the nano? the

https://epicvape.com/product/18mm19mm-adjustable-gong/

Or am i supposed to have some kind of adapter in the middle of it all?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
With the Enano for me a slow and steady draw gets the job done. I use mine as a session vaporizer. Sometimes my session will last 15-20 min. I add my product and I don't pack at all. If I have too hard of a draw that usually means I used too much cannabis and its butting up against the heater core. The cannabis needs the airflow to help with the large milky vapor clouds.

I like to grind my flowers to a medium consistency. Make sure you are using well cured cannabis. It's not like the old combustion days when a little dampness could be tolerated. That doesn't work with vaporizing.

My temperature is usually around 6 to 6.5. Just recently I had some congestion so I needed to turn down the heat to 5.75. That helped to break everything up in my lungs. I did a lot of coughing.

When I use a water tool I bump up to 7 or just a hair above. 7.5 with my lungs is too hot for me. We all are different far as lung capacity goes and how much heat we can deal with. I've heard different electrical outlets run hotter. I haven't noticed that with mine, maybe that was the older temperature cords.

@knuckleheads it looks like you need an 18mm GonG. You need to order that from Epicvape. You could buy a specialty GonG from JoDa Glass or a WonG from @Ed's TnT to work with your WT.

I find the Enano is my go to vaporizer at home most of the time, unless I need to go cordless then I get my Solo out. Welcome to all the new Enano owners. You have invested well in your health and your finances.

Last edited:

phooka

The order I placed came today,
In a cube shaped box 'twas encased
a GonG for my bong. It's quite long.
Vapor travels through water, then ice.
nice.
And a cord, I was bored,
Had an enail coil spare,
Stripped the AC wires bare
Wire Nuts crank it up
To eleven, see it redden
Thermocouple on the double
It's much neater with a meter
Read the temperature of the heater
And my oil's like cya later!
What a deal almost a steal
With free shipping too, for real?
I should be going out tonight
To play some music at open mic
Instead I think I'll load the gong
And stay at home here with my bong!

Jack Burton

Still waiting on the e nano delivery...patiently mostly...! Although the USPS tracking number said the shipment was somewhere in New Hampshire, which seems odd because I'm in Northern California (epicvape is in SoCal)...hopefully that gets sorted out soon.

In the meantime, just got some new flowers: working on a GDP/Gorilla Glue #4 cross, and tomorrow I'll breakout the Blueberry Cheesecake.

AJS

Calm Consistency
@CarolKing
You made me want to get up and join you for a sesh!
I have some purpley stuff (too dry unfortunately), but definitely resembles grapes.
My friend can't taste anything BUT grapes when he vapes this, but I don't get it that strong.
Purple always good for late nights.

@Jack Burton What are you vaping with as you wait for your Nano? At least I have Nancy as I wait for my LSV, she sure makes the wait easier.

Edit: @CarolKing
I remember you saying you were doing low temp seshes recently...
I did a low temp sesh through a stem, got about 7-8 super tasty hits, and my herb was BARELY darker than fresh. Effects most certainly there, and very pure feeling too.

Top Bottom