KidFated.

Unknown Member
Thanks! I used it and it says the coupon is for free shipping (which is alright with me), yet the website still charges me for the shipping.

E05ZrPv.png
Might be the international aspect

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey Everyone, just some quick questions. I just got my hands on some sap, which is like a softer version of wax. I have read on this forum of people sandwiching wax in between fresh herb or in cotton. I have some herb, cotton, not ao much at the moment, but I can get cotton from a vitamin bottle I have.

Can I just load this up on a stem with the herb or cotton and hit it? Or do I need a bubbler, since I probably have to turn the heat up higher than usual.

Is the ideal temp for this type of concentrate 10? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I normally use one of my wax pens however I mostly vape shatter.
THC oil I have however it's too strong for my taste.

I use a small piece of cotton from a vitamin bottle and wrap a piece of concentrate.
The NANO for Colas is about 6.0 - 6.3 depending on the cure?

For concentrate I crank up the setting to 8.0.

Having said that it will depend on your material.

I control my material!

Were all different.

If you're a young gun you might take one large hit both sides?

I get 3 hits each side!

It's not a competition!

AJS

Calm Consistency
You can use the code FCLOVE for like 15% on I believe.

For my own viewing pleasure while I'm away from my nano for a few hours (really need to buckle down and get some shit done in a timely manner) anyone think they've got the best milkshot/cloud session video they can find, of course with our favorite piece of equipment involved. We all know @cwheezy will give you a run for your money :science:

https://vid.me/e/1twC

I get some fatties .....

https://vid.me/iG2n

AJS,
Reactions: ataxian

Frostiestone

If using your wax between herb, stay below 8 as always, i find i can push it up to 7.75 pretty safely. I use coarse steel wool for my conecntrates usually and it works very well on ten.

Side note, does everyone's nano "jingle"? Ive noticed this since the day I received it, but its gotten a tad bit easier to trigger, almost like something is loose... I hope its not the heater! It still works incredibly well, so, im not sure really.

Edit: Thanks @AJS , your clouds on 5.7 impress me, are you sure its not 7.7 :lol:?

Frostiestone,

AJS

Calm Consistency
@Frostiestone
haha, Nancy runs a bit hot lol. 5.7 with a hit that big yellows my herb first rip, won't brown tho really unless my bud is suuuuuuper packed and i draw real slow.

I still don't understand why people sandwich their erl. When you sandwich it, your herb is exposed to the heat first, and so by the time the top layer is browning, the wax is just starting to melt, which doesn't result in the most effective performance ime.

I put a ball on top, melt it, then rip. This makes it so the erl takes up a lot of the heat so your herb doesn't brown, but you start to hit the herb once your erl melts, giving you a nice fresh herb flavor in the back of the hit.

I guess it's preference, but I've never had as much success with a sandwich.

Edit: @Frostiestone I remember hearing about someone's jingle a when I first got my Nano. I believe that person dropped it and ended up with a jingle. I think it loosed the heater, making it jingle? Can't recall well enough to be accurate, but I do remember hearing about it once maybe twice.

little maggie

A couple of quick questions: I've never tried a j-hook. How and why do you use it with the e-nano. Also, it sounds like some of you are vaping when you are congested. I usually have to take a break for days when congested or I cough nonstop for hours. Are there tricks to using it even when congested?

AJS

Calm Consistency
A couple of quick questions: I've never tried a j-hook. How and why do you use it with the e-nano. Also, it sounds like some of you are vaping when you are congested. I usually have to take a break for days when congested or I cough nonstop for hours. Are there tricks to using it even when congested?
J hook requires a GonG (glass on glass). A J-Hook can either be 18mm or 14mm, I'm not sure the average...so you would need a GonG of that size. Basically the GonG fits into the J-Hook and can act as a mini carb too. You can also add an ashcatcher to the J-Hook then put your GonG in the ashcatcher, and you'll basically have a water sherlock. really cool, I've always wanted to try one.

As for vaping when congested, make sure you are on a lower temp as to not irritate your lungs/throat. Vaping acts as an expectorant and can help you cough all that nasty sickness up.
That's just from personal experience, idk what scientifically works best. I get throat irritation when I vape sick though, but a lower temp definitely helps.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have been vaporizing a lower temp under 6 and a very mild strain that is soothing to the throat. It's called Permafrost. I have been sick since Monday but going back to work tomorrow. A cool or warm drink definitely helps out if any harshness happens. I don't take deep draws.

CarolKing,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@Maggie
I just drop the heat dial.
6.0 is my target.

Some set it hotter.

I guess if depends on your needs?

When I have a cough (rare) I will drop until I can handle.

5.75 is with a cough! (Depends on the cure)

I have a collection of J HOOK's their fun as heck!

I just put a GonG and go hamster!
Sometimes I use a ASH COLLECTOR.

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
@ataxian
I'm pretty sure you said you were going to get me a picture of your J hook and ash catcher at some point...did that ever happen? I forget..haha

AJS,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian
I'm pretty sure you said you were going to get me a picture of your J hook and ash catcher at some point...did that ever happen? I forget..haha
I'm so medicated!
NANO full of GOD'S GIFT from a tight cola!

When I wake up from belly laughing I'll take some photo's.

@Maggie DHGATE if you break glass as I do?
I buy 5 at a time from sunshine store.
If your careful Oregon Glass makes a more luxurious piece.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I think it's so funny we're all sitting here with our Nano's feeling absolutely great.
Whenever I vape, I know I'm never vaping alone! I'm pretty sure, if I were to vape at any time of any day, I'd be vaping with at the same time as Nano Nation.

Eyedunno

Ahhah, this is not out of the question at all my man nor is it something I havent done before, in fact I made a neat little rig for a great friend of mine Mrs. @CarolKing she wanted a whip rig for her Solo, we used the thin lightweight Herbie tubing and I made a short solo wong with the end tapered to fit within the tubing and the opposite end had a matching wooden MP that was turned to 14mm so you could even use it with a water tool. I would post a pic of said device but am having stupid internet issues, maybe Carol will be kind enough to dig up her pic for you all to see?

PM sent!

This would be awesome with the Enano. This one doesn't fit it, it works awesome for the Air and the Solo. Ed does wonderful work.

I know; I already have a blackwood stem. Also managed to get him to sell me some of those bushings he uses for the wood pieces and I made a pretty nifty vapor pipe for the nano. I did it by hammering 3/4" lamp nipple (with some FDA silicone sealant rated for continuous use up to 500°F on some of the central threads) into the bushing. It is really in there tight and at the perfect level for a screen.

Frostiestone

Edit: @Frostiestone I remember hearing about someone's jingle a when I first got my Nano. I believe that person dropped it and ended up with a jingle. I think it loosed the heater, making it jingle? Can't recall well enough to be accurate, but I do remember hearing about it once maybe twice.

Hm. I've never dropped my nano actually. Is it any cause for concern? I hope its not, the little guy still chugs...

Frostiestone,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Highly doubt it's any concern unless your heater is loose, which I imagine it's not. Worst case scenario, you get a lot of use out of it before it gets worse then just send it in. I'm pretty sure ur fine tho.
Maybe if @ACE OF VAPE isn't too busy creating exotics he can chime in.

AJS,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Last edited:

snamuh

ghost
hey all,
I'm having issues with my nano. I hadn't used it for awhile and took it out a few days ago and all was fine. Last night I went to use it, plugged it in, set the temp up high, waited, and when I went to hit it nothing happened. I touched the heater with my finger and it was only very slightly warm... (nano set to 8 1/2). I looked at the light which was on fairly bright and then I changed the temp and noticed that the light didn't dim at all. The light was bright enough that you would think even if the voltage was stuck it would still get hot enough to vape...

Any ideas?

snamuh,
Top Bottom