• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Chezgreendream

First the flavor, then the buZzz settles in....
I've tried different vaporizers and like NANO the most!

I think it might be personal?

@Chezgreendream just kidding!

It's wake and vape in my case!
Smoking Joints I love however I can't do it!

@ataxian No offense taken friend of mine. I was actually thinking the same thing when I first saw it, its actually a t shirt I saw on a bud of mine and I thought that it would be awesome if it said wake and vape!!!

I used to really love joints, I cant smoke them now either. There was nothing like some sticky icky smelly bud baking itself in a joint on a sunny Sunday morning when most people are still asleep or half asleep. Ahhhh those were the days. But like with everything, humans go through stages of evolution and Im not talking about evolution theory. I am talking about evolution as a person, of mind, body and spirit. Eversince I started vaping I feel more in tune with the natural Earth. Peace and love.

MarsellusWallace

Why would you say such things?! You like watching the world burn don't you? :p

just be patient, it will arrive soon ;)

No worries, I was just joking. I've been following this company since it's birth in 2012 and they are continuing to grow, make more money, and hiring new people specifically to speed up their shipping process. They truly are a great company and a godsend for us vaporists!

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I haven't smoked my bong since getting my E-nano. With my EQ I would every now and then because of the wait time and it was just a hassle to wait for the thing. Which was what really sold me on getting my E-nano. You don't ever have to wait for this thing, either its always on or you turn it on and its ready in 2-4 minutes. I'm so happy with it, everything that I wanted.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Will it work with a 220v to 110v 50 Watt converter? I read on somewhere something about 50 Watt.

At maximum temperature, my Nano consumes 16watts at 110V (Although I usually run it around 10 watts). A 50watt converter should be more than enough to run two Nano's at the same time! :science: :freak:

Last edited by a moderator:

SavageCore

No worries, I was just joking. I've been following this company since it's birth in 2012 and they are continuing to grow, make more money, and hiring new people specifically to speed up their shipping process. They truly are a great company and a godsend for us vaporists!

Yeah good to know it is coming direct, hope it comes fast!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Thank you so very much Carol! I have noticed your very helpful and insightful comments and now to have you drop these great tips moments after my first post, wow!

I added a GonG to the massdrop and ordered up a D020 already! The waiting is the hardest part lol. I'm coming from a MFLB (never got the hang of it) and a PAX, SO inefficient for regular use! I'm so excited for my first 'desktop' and to finally kick combustion.

I think I'm going to start with the adjustable screen stem because I anticipate being a 'constant adjuster.'

Thanks again for the tips! We are picking up some coconut oil for some abv cooking so maybe we'll get the big one so I can buff up my new toy when it finally arrives!

Welcome aboard!! Think you're pretty set, and you'll be very happy compared to an MFLB - or the oft hated Pax. Good move on adding a GonG adapter and ordering your D020. nano is very nice dry, but IMO she really shines on top of a small bubbler without too much diffusion.

All nanos come with a solid shellac coating. Buttering it up a bit can add some shine, but think it is very hard to penetrate the shellac until it gets a little wear on it. Don't worry! It will look lovely and a damp rag usually cleans it right up. I hit mine with bees wax every couple - 3 months and still looks great after a couple years.

I personally like adjustable screens much better for flower and think they are definitely best to start with. Makes it easier to get a feel for the nano, and how you'd like to use yours. Think you'll find as many do that nanoing can be a very personal matter, and with so many options and tweaks it is easy to find your favorites or adjust as you feel like it.

Since you're going to be waiting anyway, I'd suggest you poke around the thread here and check out the best of nano thread. 520+ pages is way too much to cover (though it can be done), but if you stick to the last 100 or so pages and skim looking for good info instead of everything else that flies around here, you should learn most of what you need to know. And, even with that are bound to have a few questions once you get at it. Don't forget the search function is at the top of every page. Not the best search engine around, but does pretty good once you get the hang of it - especially if searching in one thread.

hey guys :)
It's quite hard to follow-up the whole thread, but I'm working on it ^^ so don't be angry if I'm out of context now ;)
I joined the nano army with the last massdrop, thought about ordering at the original store but decided otherwise because I'm from Switzerland and it gets fast expensive when you're ordering across the world ;)
So I also have a question related to the voltage difference. I don't want to harm my nano so I want to be 100% sure that I buy the right stuff.
Will it work with a 220v to 110v 50 Watt converter? I read on somewhere something about 50 Watt.
http://profitronic.ch/Energie/110-220V-Wandler/Spannungswandler-220V-110V-50W.html

Welcome to FC and the nano-nation!

Pretty sure this is what is suggested, but haven't seen much about it lately. I know 50 watt is what is suggested for DC>AC converter (for hooking up in a car). Though I do kind of remember a few folks from UK suggesting a 100 watt model. Hopefully one of our friends from that side of the pond will see your post and can confirm. If not, I'll go find the right post(s) and link to them. Think you have a little time to figure it out.

Hard to say for certain how the MassDrop will ship, but figure Andy knew it was coming and that he would be out of town on the expected shipping start date (7/20 IIRC). Willing to bet the units are ready to go and if not already being handled by MassDrop, that Nadia will be getting them out as scheduled. I still couldn't wait that long myself, but kudos to those who can and got a great price on what may be the best vape out there for most folks. Even if not the absolute best, certainly one of the best!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian No offense taken friend of mine. I was actually thinking the same thing when I first saw it, its actually a t shirt I saw on a bud of mine and I thought that it would be awesome if it said wake and vape!!!

I used to really love joints, I cant smoke them now either. There was nothing like some sticky icky smelly bud baking itself in a joint on a sunny Sunday morning when most people are still asleep or half asleep. Ahhhh those were the days. But like with everything, humans go through stages of evolution and Im not talking about evolution theory. I am talking about evolution as a person, of mind, body and spirit. Eversince I started vaping I feel more in tune with the natural Earth. Peace and love.
As a teenager in Hawaii we smoked joints all day long!
These days it's vape only!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Just ripped my bubbler. Only problem was I forgot to put my nano on it. ...... I can't be the only one, right? How embarrassing.

It happens. What kills me more is when I forget I needed to reload. A blank hit every once in a while isn't so bad, but the other night I bumped the temp all the way up to 7 with a few nudges over a few minutes trying to figure out why I wasn't getting vapor! :doh:

@ataxian ... Death Star.... mmmmmm :mmmm: Just ran out with little chance for more soon. :cry:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Just ripped my bubbler. Only problem was I forgot to put my nano on it. ...... I can't be the only one, right? How embarrassing.

It happens. What kills me more is when I forget I needed to reload. A blank hit every once in a while isn't so bad, but the other night I bumped the temp all the way up to 7 with a few nudges over a few minutes trying to figure out why I wasn't getting vapor! :doh:

@ataxian ... Death Star.... mmmmmm :mmmm: Just ran out with little chance for more soon. :cry:
Ever take a hit from a stem but not even have the vape in your hands?

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Welcome all Massdroppers, and there are almost 100 of you!
Units will start shipping next Tuesday when Nadia gets back. All users with 220v will have to use a 220-110v step down converter, min 50 watts however the bigger ones seem to be more reliable and quieter.

Chezgreendream

You must have been pretty Nano'd up to begin with. Lol....dont worry Ive used the nano, ripping hard, but no vapor. Soon found out the unit wasnt plugged in.

Last night my Nano knocked me out, interesting enough from ghost vapors. Had to check my unit sometimes to see if it was the proper temp and still plugged in, but little to no vape. Had taken one sip from the beer I had and not too long after it was lights out.

Eversince I started loading smaller loads, Ive pretty much doubled my stash.

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Units will start shipping next Tuesday when Nadia gets back. All users with 220v will have to use a 220-110v step down converter, min 50 watts however the bigger ones seem to be more reliable and quieter.

WOW! Almost 100 massdroppers? Congrats Ace!

Plus all of the new owners we've seen through here? That's awesome. :tup:

No wonder you need a vaca! Guess you'll be heading to Tahiti in your private learjet until you have time to buy that island of your own with your new found millions. :brow:

Seriously though, congratulations! Glad to hear Epic is doing so well, and happy so many others are discovering the best way to vape!

Had no doubts the nano would take off after my first couple hits. A simple to use, versatile, beautiful vape at this price that delivers so well, and is light on your stash? It's a no-brainer for anyone looking to vape. Knew it was just a matter of people learning about it.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Ever use the stem to suck up weed into the bowl....only to discover there's no screen in the stem, and now you have a mouthful of herb?

I'd like to say I've never done this....but I've done it at least five times. :bang:
That's why I don't pull my screens out ;)

I'm absolutely LOVING the Nano with a lovely, handmade bamboo stem.. the basket screens work perfectly!, and it's getting more and more beautiful the more I use it. @ChippyMalone

U16jd9M.jpg

Chezgreendream

I'm absolutely LOVING the Nano with a lovely, handmade bamboo stem.. the basket screens work perfectly!, and it's getting more and more beautiful the more I use it. @ChippyMalone

U16jd9M.jpg

I like it!!!

Being that its made from bamboo, does it cool down the vapor more than the glass?

Edit**Question to everyone that owns a D020d. I was trying out the bubbler with the least amount of water, about alittle less than half below the slits for the filtration and when I pulled through without a loaded gong it bubbled pretty well, now when I loaded the gong, there was no bubbly action. I like to pack my bowl tight and I think this has something to do with it.

Can a tightly loaded gong affect the bubbly action if the bubbler is filled with less water?

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Can a tightly loaded gong affect the bubbly action if the bubbler is filled with less water?

I have found I loosely pack my GonG's for the bubble àction.

After one hit maybe two I stir my flowers!
I get 3 or more rips.

My vapor is thick and milky white.

On smaller portables it's more Blue.

I fill just above the preculator.

The NANO hits as hard as I personally neeď.

Glass is my favorite material!
Even if I break a lot of it!

Chezgreendream

@ataxian, what is your heat setting on the nano with the bubbler and flowers? I am definately interested in finding new ways to produce thicke milky white clouds.

Chezgreendream,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Koby

Thanks a lot for the work you're putting in :) I must say I'm really impresed not only be the e-nano but also by the team that keeps everything togheter. Kudos to you

So I will order the voltage adapter I posted, now I should be on the safe side :)

Till now I enjoied my stay at the forum and I think with such a wonderful community I will be a fun time :D

U16jd9M.jpg

Looks great, how is the taste? Wood is such a beautiful material, always different and changing over time. I'm living in a framehouse, you can hear the wood stretch, I love this sound *_*

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian, what is your heat setting on the nano with the bubbler and flowers? I am definately interested in finding new ways to produce thicke milky white clouds.
I vary between 6.0 - 6.5 with my new NANO!

My old one was 6.75 -7.0.

I use a D022, FC187, FC186 mostly for the NANO!

I have USA made piece 7mm thick and fairly large I'll break out today!
Mix it up and find your sweet spot!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
..... Mix it up and find your sweet spot!

Best advice I've seen all week!! Start at any of the many points you see are favorites from others here (2-3 hit extraction method for me of course!). Tweak a little here and there with screen height, heat settings, draw speed, different bubblers, different grinds and whatever else. After some work - or I guess I should say play :) - you'll start to get a better feel for what you personally like. From there you have your own base to start from, and adjust as your situation or mood strikes you.

Please do be kind enough to share your findings, and where you end up for preferred nano-ing!! Many of us would probably like to try whatever new comes up. I play with mine like this all the time, but regretfully haven't found anything new worth sharing in quite some time.

Top Bottom