Tweak

T\/\/34|<
We know you wish you had a custom wooden Solo! ;)

Close enough?
qfFdMzp.jpg

:lol:

This reminds me of the discussion of the new Okin. Somebody asked what are the benefits of using the Okin other than aesthetics. :hmm: Aesthetics are a huge reason to buy one or the e-nano. We've come to the point where there are many great vapes to choose from, now we can choose on looks along with function, :clap:.

beware116

The E-Nano has a lot more going for it than aesthetics (and was, in fact, the least of my concerns). That said, I'm definitely buying an Okin. I think the device will be more of a pain for me to use than anything, but it looks so good that I must possess it. I might also buy a hand-carved VaporGenie for the aesthetics.

PS: That decal just reminds me of wood panels on the side of a station wagon.

Uzer

So what's really the difference between this and the Solo? Looks like a copied design from Solo to me with very little difference between the both...

This thread has 400 pages of information about the nano. Did you read a single post? Did you do ANY research whatsoever before you came in here and asked this question? They are both tube shaped so they must be the same right? Good grief, a little effort.

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
With all this freshly cleaned glass around here, I've been doing some flavor chasing which is a nice change after keeping things hotter than normal for a while in an attempt to extract every weird oddball cannabinoid that might help with breakthrough pain.

Set at 6.5 and getting perfect vapor in two hits.

For fun and against everything I know about vaping through water, I'm enjoying this over filtered Franken-Bong. I was doing a bit of inventory and thought this scene looked quite appealing at 2 in the morning today.

revusGH.jpg

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Nice set up:clap:
Thanks. I'm always working on improving and better organizing my bits and pieces. It's an impossible task, but it keeps me busy.

My wife still doesn't really understand why I don't just smoke a quick bong hit and be done with it instead of monkeying around all the time with all this weird log vape stuff. Sigh. I married a combuster.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
So what's the difference between a Corolla and a Mercedes S65 AMG? "Looks like a copied design ... to me with very little difference between the both..." :cool:

My name is Tommy and I became a star this year. But, I can play a mean pinball!

Should we do more?

What's the difference between Mexi-brick schwag and fresh, sticky, glistening med dispensary GSC?
"Looks like a copied design ... to me with very little difference between the both..." :cool:

What's the difference between a McD's $0.99 cheeseburger and 1/2 lb freshly ground, handmade, fire grilled Angus beef burger? "Looks like a copied design ... to me with very little difference between the both..." :cool:

Of course, we could go on forever. And while price points and total difference on these examples may be a bit more than those between nano & solo, this isn't really far off. Apples and oranges, at least!

So, what's the call on this? Confused? Way too stoned? Just trolling?

Hope others are as thankful for the chuckle this one brought on as much as I am! :lol:

And, now back back to your regularly scheduled thread.....

NickDlow

Log Hog
So what's the difference between a Corolla and a Mercedes S65 AMG? "Looks like a copied design ... to me with very little difference between the both..." :cool:

My name is Tommy and I became a star this year. But, I can play a mean pinball!

Should we do more?

What's the difference between Mexi-brick schwag and fresh, sticky, glistening med dispensary GSC?
"Looks like a copied design ... to me with very little difference between the both..." :cool:

What's the difference between a McD's $0.99 cheeseburger and 1/2 lb freshly ground, handmade, fire grilled Angus beef burger? "Looks like a copied design ... to me with very little difference between the both..." :cool:

Of course, we could go on forever. And while price points and total difference on these examples may be a bit more than those between nano & solo, this isn't really far off. Apples and oranges, at least!

So, what's the call on this? Confused? Way too stoned? Just trolling?

Hope others are as thankful for the chuckle this one brought on as much as I am! :lol:

And, now back back to your regularly scheduled thread.....

I LITERALLY just laughed out loud :lol: thank you for that!

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
I LITERALLY just laughed out loud :lol: thank you for that!
What amazes me the most is how many people will spend $100-150 over and over again on disappointing Chinese devices, but hesitate to spend $200 on an E-Nano that works perfectly and might last a lifetime.

I think one of the keys to life is to know when to go cheap and when to pony up the cash for the real deal. Vaporizers are one of these. On the other hand, you can pair up a top shelf E-Nano with incredibly affordable Chinese glass that you can afford to break without shedding a tear. Well, maybe one or two tears, considering that I broke three pieces of glass in December.

hafalump

Must say thanks to FC
I did my home work, first vape Firefly, for portability.
Second vape enano for use with water and conservation of material!
If it were not for all this info, I'd be hitting a pax, throat tasting like the Saharha.
And be totally out of what one puts into this brilliant device.:D
Oh, and your millage won't vary:leaf:

$un

This thread has 400 pages of information about the nano. Did you read a single post? Did you do ANY research whatsoever before you came in here and asked this question? They are both tube shaped so they must be the same right? Good grief, a little effort.

Not everyone has so much time on their hands to read through 400 pages these days when asking a question is much easier. Chances are a lot of people have asked questions before without researching & same questions have most likely asked over & over but that's bound to happen. But thank you for your input I appreciate it.

Has anyone made a video comparison between the Nano & Solo? Would love to see the comparison before I consider buying one since I already just bought a newer model Solo last week that can be used & charged at the same time...:clap::clap::clap:

SecureSwede

I messaged epicvape on Saturday about my concern about them shipping me the wrong GonG and I have not received a response...

I hate being a downer but the more I deal with EpicVape I can't help but regret buying this vaporizer, its such a great device but man I hate dealing with EpicVape. I just want my GonG replaced with what I ordered, its sad I havnt received a response from anyone on their end. I ordered the GonG last tuesday, nearly any other company I have dealt with would have fixed the situation by now or at least sent me an email.

As for now I guess Ill just keep on puffing away with my nano, I have never felt this torn over a vaporizer purchase though, its really hard recommending this to others.

Last edited:
SecureSwede,

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
I messaged epicvape on Saturday about my concern about them shipping me the wrong GonG and I have not received a response...

I hate being a downer but the more I deal with EpicVape I can't help but regret buying this vaporizer, its such a great device but man I hate dealing with EpicVape. I just want my GonG replaced with what I ordered, its sad I havnt received a response from anyone on their end. I ordered the GonG last tuesday, nearly any other company I have dealt with would have fixed the situation by now or at least sent me an email.

As for now I guess Ill just keep on puffing away with my nano, I have never felt this torn over a vaporizer purchase though, its really hard recommending this to others.

This was posted Monday
I've been working overtime making E-Nanos as I will be leaving the country tonight until Feb 10th. Nadia will be holding down the fort. There may be shipping delays (if she runs out of stock of anything), but there won't be screw ups. (she's way more organized than me.)
You can email Nadia. Here is her email nadia@epicvape.com hope this can help you take care of this issue while @ACE OF VAPE is oconus. :tup:

Last edited:

hafalump

What is the best temp for powder keif? I am trying a thinnn layer of flower, a stack of keif
and another dusting of flower. Mixed results so far, at 7 with a pre heat is weak. Or higher 8 ish is close to combustion. Abv is dark cocoa, maybe too much kief?

little maggie

Not everyone has so much time on their hands to read through 400 pages these days when asking a question is much easier. Chances are a lot of people have asked questions before without researching & same questions have most likely asked over & over but that's bound to happen. But thank you for your input I appreciate it.

Has anyone made a video comparison between the Nano & Solo? Would love to see the comparison before I consider buying one since I already just bought a newer model Solo last week that can be used & charged at the same time...:clap::clap::clap:

Others may disagree but it makes no sense to me to compare a log vape to the Solo. I have an underdog vape which I love and a Solo which I also love but they are totally different. They don't look or act alike. Vapes like the flowermate seem similar in overt function to the Solo. They need to be charged and there are buttons to push for various functions. Not so log vapes. Aside from a log vape being utterly simple to use and beautiful most log vapes are not portable. Has the enano become portable or does it still need to be plugged in like the UD?

Last edited:

hafalump

Oh we wait for portable logs, then we can roll down stairs ;)
Battery tech seems to be way behind the advance of portables, be it vapes or a quad chopper drone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom