Caligula

Maximus
34359293.jpg

5241839f3d82d7153fc88887a97770879a0c3100fdf79a297c8d5abfb01b5b48.jpg

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
At the recommendation of the venerable Caligula (am I the only one who thinks of the film when I see his username?), I went ahead and got an e-nano. Had it about a month now, and the thing flat out rocks! Performance is great with stock stem, all-glass gong, and adjust-a-bowl. I kind of wish the cord was less twisty but it's no dealbreaker. What has been bugging me a little is the variable control knob very easily gets moved out of position. Has anyone figured out a fix for that? I was thinking of a clear plastic enclosure open on the dial side. Thanks everyone. It's good to be part of the epicvape clan.

Caligula

Maximus
At the recommendation of the venerable Caligula (am I the only one who thinks of the film when I see his username?), I went ahead and got an e-nano. Had it about a month now, and the thing flat out rocks! Performance is great with stock stem, all-glass gong, and adjust-a-bowl. I kind of wish the cord was less twisty but it's no dealbreaker. What has been bugging me a little is the variable control knob very easily gets moved out of position. Has anyone figured out a fix for that? I was thinking of a clear plastic enclosure open on the dial side. Thanks everyone. It's good to be part of the epicvape clan.

Rubber bands work to keep the knob in place if that's an issue for you.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Rubber bands work to keep the knob in place if that's an issue for you.

I did the rubber band trick last night. While it worked great I was a bit worried the rubber would rub the Painted numbers on my dial. I already have some rubbing off from the very little I do touch the controller.

Anyone experienced this yet?

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I just put a narrow piece of tape on top of the dial that points to the six o-clock position. Once it's to six, I can fine tune it by touch.

Edit: I tend to turn the knob by pressing a finger in the center, because the paint does look like it could come off eventually.

Double Edit: Wish there was some upgrade kit to the dial. Mine would be larger, have a clip on the back to hang it off something, and illumination on the dial plus a latch to lock the dial in position.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
WHO IS DOING THE BETA FOR THE ENANO V2 MODS? I want to order mine but I am waiting to hear about the detachable cord.

I don't know but, I really want the option for the detachable cord. I drag my enano from the house out to my shop every day, most days twice a day. It sure would be a lot more convenient to have a cord in both spots. Hell, for that matter I guess it'd be even more convenient to have a whole nano for the house and a whole nano for the shop!

Caligula

Maximus
I did the rubber band trick last night. While it worked great I was a bit worried the rubber would rub the Painted numbers on my dial. I already have some rubbing off from the very little I do touch the controller.

Anyone experienced this yet?

Lol mine wore off without the rubber bands.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Dear godz/goddesses.... make it stop. Please.

Note: Not every poster on here has English - I mean American - Sarcasm as one of their fluent tongues. Please try not to drag it out over so very many posts....

Okay... yes, I would LOVE to have a Nano in every room! having a second cord elsewhere (detachable!) sounds marvelous. I really, really would like to have a much better temp controller, however, even if it is hard-wired. One that clicks into place for each setting. Soft cord, one that will coil into a pile. Long is fine.

Caligula

Maximus

Note: Not every poster on here has English - I mean American - Sarcasm as one of their fluent tongues. Please try not to drag it out over so very many posts....

Okay... yes, I would LOVE to have a Nano in every room! having a second cord elsewhere (detachable!) sounds marvelous. I really, really would like to have a much better temp controller, however, even if it is hard-wired. One that clicks into place for each setting. Soft cord, one that will coil into a pile. Long is fine.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Well said!

jimbob

aight. let me show ya.

open lip on green box, suck a bowl w/ stem,
hit the nano for 7s->hold->go to balcony->exhale->repeat*1,
blow them avb into red box,
heat avb w/ pax on high for a knockout/nicesleep.
thats my masterminded plan~:D

btw, your nano will come tmr 75%, shouldnt be later than Monday.
And when it comes, you 100% love it.
Don't forget to buy a step down transformer, dont ruin it
Nice setup.. The colour coding is a smart idea! I'm curious though, you say you use the ABV in the pax later on, is that just for convenience? I'm hoping my nano can extract all the goodies by itself.

Unfortunately I'm waiting until at least Monday for mine. Step down transformer has already been purchased :tup:

Top Bottom