Dynavap and Mad Heaters Revolve

Hi, gang.

I've questions regarding two devices: The Mad Heaters Revolve (Gen 2), and the Dynavap. Is anyone here familiar with both?

Am new to vaping — like, brand new — so if my questions make your eyes roll, I sincerely apologize. I've twice tried posting questions to the Dynavap subreddit, but that forum, for some unfathomable reason, won't let me post.

Anyway....

Months ago (I've forgotten where), I read great things about the Mad Heaters Revolve, so I signed up with Mad Heaters to be notified when the Gen 2 Revolve was available for purchase. Yesterday I bought a Gen 2, and am happy about that! It will be my first vape ever.

My first question is conceptual: Is the Revolve basically a Dynavap, but with different innards? If that's the case....

Might accessories for the Dynavap work with my Mad Heaters Revolve? A site called Sneaky Pete sells something called a Half Bowl Converter that Mad Heaters doesn't carry.

Also, since I live in NYC, it would be cheaper in the future for me to buy compatible accessories ("O" rings, CCDs, etc.) stateside than have them shipped from overseas.

Kind thanks for your help.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Hi, folks.

I've questions regarding two devices: The Mad Heaters Revolve (Gen 2), and the Dynavap. Is anyone here familiar with both?

Am new to vaping — like, brand new — so if my questions make your eyes roll, I sincerely apologize. I've twice tried posting questions to the Dynavap subreddit, but that forum, for some unfathomable reason, won't let me post.

Anyway....

Months ago (I've forgotten where), I read good things about the Mad Heaters Revolve, so I signed up with Mad Heaters to be notified when the Gen 2 Revolve was available for purchase. Yesterday I bought a Gen 2, and am happy about that! It will be my first vape ever.

My first question is conceptual: Is the Revolve basically a Dynavap, but with different innards? If that's the case....

Might accessories for the Dynavap work with my Mad Heaters Revolve? A site called Sneaky Pete sells something called a Half Bowl Converter that Mad Heaters doesn't carry.

Also, since I live in NYC, it would be cheaper in the future for me to buy compatible accessories ("O" rings, CCDs, etc.) stateside than have them shipped from overseas.

I don’t believe Mad Heaters make DV TIPS, they use the ones from Dynavap, like just about every other seller. I’ve heard of Chinese clone tips, but have never seen them. So yes, you can buy any accessories for the DV TIPS, from most any dealers.

kokolokokolokon

Hi, gang.

Anyway....

Months ago (I've forgotten where), I read great things about the Mad Heaters Revolve, so I signed up with Mad Heaters to be notified when the Gen 2 Revolve was available for purchase. Yesterday I bought a Gen 2, and am happy about that! It will be my first vape ever.

The revolve is a (great) stem, but it is not a vape, just a stem. You can use any tip+cap from dynavap with the revolve. So you need to buy a cap and a tip.
About accessories: the revolve is an accessory. You can use the halfbowl converter since it is for the tip (the bowl) and not the stem BUT if you have a 2020/21 tip you can use the halfbowl configuration introducing the ccd in the middle of the bowl. Even it works great if you dont use the half bowl and just fill 1/2 or 1/3 of the bowl.

You can use every accessory wich is use in the tip+cap, or buy different tips or caps. Even you can change the sleeve of the revolve. If the sleeve is for the revolve (from madheaters) you have every configuration, but if you use a different sleeve/stem (for example: you can take the M stem wirhout condenser to use the colling unit+mouthpiece of the revolve) you wont habe some configurations.

"The revolve is a (great) stem, but it is not a vape, just a stem."

The fact that I am completely clueless should now be clear to all. Am stunned! (Kids: Think twice before tackling a new hobby in old age.)

Kokolokon, I'm really grateful for your help. The Revolve would have arrived, and I'd have gone into a tailspin wondering where I'd gone wrong.

Getting up to speed will take longer than I thought, obviously, but at least I know where to begin. Again, thanks.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The fact that I am completely clueless should now be clear to all. Am stunned! (Kids: Think twice before tackling a new hobby in old age.)

Kokolokon, I'm really grateful for your help. The Revolve would have arrived, and I'd have gone into a tailspin wondering where I'd gone wrong.

Getting up to speed will take longer than I thought, obviously, but at least I know where to begin. Again, thanks.

There is a long Dynavap thread here, but you should go on the Dynavap YouTube page, watching their videos will get you going much faster by WATCHING. Good luck.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution

I hope things are working out with your Revolve stem and Dynavap tips. You started with quality items, and great questions. Welcome to vapeworld!

Thanks for the kind welcome, Madri-Gal.

Am still waiting for the Revolve to ship from the UK. (Their shipping industry is having something of a fustercluck moment, I believe.) But that's fine. NYC's first recreational herb store—originally scheduled to open by the end of December—has yet to open because we are the red-tape capital of the universe. So....

I'm looking forward to the New Year!

BindlestiffNYC,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Mr. Natural

Have vape, will travel
Since I’m a confirmed half-bowl microdoser, I put a DV “B” tip on the Gen 2. Its stainless steel composition seems to hold onto heat better, and performs well with either torch (+fmj), or IH. I’m still working out which settings I like, but “full-flow” on the stem and medium flow on the mouthpiece are really nice. After my lukewarm relationship with the Gen 1, the Gen 2 is a welcome improvement!

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Damn, you just swung for the fences on your first vapcap. Well done! I've been using dynavap stuff since 2018 and the Gen 2 Revolve imho is king. I have a Sneaky Pete half bowl converter and like mentioned, as long as it's a Dynavap tip with a half bowl slot it will work (exclude B, and M tips 2019 and prior).

Watch a lot of videos. Your cap will be loose so learn how to fit it. Remember the longer it takes to click the stronger the hit.

Weak hit: torch close up to cap (more flames will be weaker), spin fast, heat towards top of cap.

Strong hit: single flame, further away from cap, spin slow, heat towards bottom of cap.

Belated thanks for your reply, acstorfer, and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. (I need to tweak my forum settings so that I'm notified by email when someone replies to this thread.)

At this point, I've watched every vape-related video made "since the pigs ate Little Willy," as my uncle used to say. Am as prepared as a person with no vaping experience can be, I think.

My Revolve finally arrived, and it really is beautiful.

Only one minor detail left.....buying something vapeable to put in it! :lol:

vinsvapes

Hi, gang.

Anyway....

I have a Vong and now a Revolve 2, I dont know what Mad Heaters did but the Revolve 2 works so much better and tastes better than the Vong. Enjoy!!!

Top Bottom